Author Topic: Tarot vs no tool readers for predictions?  (Read 2585 times)

abarnes1

Tarot vs no tool readers for predictions?
« on: December 12, 2016, 11:57:57 AM »
Anyone have any opinions as to which is better for predictions? What has your experience been?

Offline Sooshi

Re: Tarot vs no tool readers for predictions?
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2016, 07:18:33 PM »
My local guy is both, sorta. He'll have you shuffle the cards and he's starting to pick up stuff as soon as you sit down it seems. He'll take the shuffled deck from you and start laying down the cards, face down and starts reading. At some point he turns the cards over and starts reading from them, but he's gone on for as much as half the reading before he turns the cards over. He doesn't explain the cards very often. He started having to rely upon the cards more when got to know me pretty well and wasn't sure what it was he was picking up and what he already knew.

stargazer

Re: Tarot vs no tool readers for predictions?
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2016, 06:59:38 AM »
Anyone have any opinions as to which is better for predictions? What has your experience been?
I prefer no-tools readers or those that are clairvoyant and use tarot as a supplement. I try to avoid readers that don't have any of the "Clair-" gifts and only read tarot as the cards can easily be misinterpreted, especially if the reader is a novice.