Author Topic: bowbow09/Luna sue  (Read 3856 times)

Offline tellmewhy

bowbow09/Luna sue
« on: November 21, 2013, 05:08:08 AM »
Going over some of bowbow reviews and i could not help but laugh, please don't shoot me for it

Luna Sue "SPOKE TO LUNA SUE A FEW TIMES BEFORE & LAST TIME I SPOKE TO HER SHE SAID IT'S GOING TO HAPPEN THE LAST WEEK-END OF APRIL ........I CALLED BACK TONIGHT & TOLD HER IT DIDN'T HAPPEN YET & WILL IT HAPPEN BEFORE MONDAY ??.. HER ANSWER WAS 40% CHANCE IT WILL ??? NOW WHY WOULD I PAY $ 5.99 /MNS TO HEAR THAT ........NOW EVERYTHING IS CHANGING FROM A WEEK AGO ??? ....I'M PAYING FOR PREDICTIONS TO PASS NOT FOR 40% CHANCE ?? A COMPLETE RIP OFF !!!

Offline tellmewhy

Re: bowbow09/LadyFontaine
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2014, 02:57:21 AM »
9/9/2012   bowbow09   1 star   I'M VERY SORRY BUT I HAVE TO BE HONEST ! LADYFONTAINE IS NOT A PSYCHIC , SHE'S A PSYCHOLOGISTE/ COUNSELOR !.... ALL SHE DOES IS GIVE YOU HER OPINION BASED ON THE INFOS YOU GIVE HER & SHE'S TOO EXPENSIVE FOR THAT !. A REAL PSYCHIC PICKS UP ON DETAILS ( WITHOUT INFOS FROM YOU ) & GIVES YOU REAL PREDICTIONS NOT PERCENTAGE ! WILL NOT CALL BACK , WAISTE OF $ FOR ME !

Offline skyline

Re: bowbow09/Luna sue
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2014, 03:20:45 AM »
Bowbow is correct. LadyFontaine does give percentages, and she tends to come from the counselor angle. I do like it when people like bowbow give accurate feedback.

Offline tellmewhy

Re: bowbow09/Kath Cotter
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2014, 03:22:48 AM »
1/1/2014   bowbow09   5 stars   OK COMPLETE BS !!! I'VE CALLED THIS ADVISOR A COUPLE OF TIMES ABOUT SOMEONE I WAS INTERESTED IN & HER ANSWERS WAS THAT ME & HIM WILL BE IN A LONG TERM RELATIONSHIP ECT .....TODAY I CALLED HER BACK ( SHE DIDN'T REMEMBER ME !) I'VE ASKED HER IF I WILL MEET SOMEONE SOON & HER ANSWER WAS YES 5 ?? I WAS LIKE 5 GUYS ?? THEN THE STORY CHANGED AGAIN ....SHE STARTED DESCRIBING A CERTAIN PERSON BLAH, BLAH .......WHAT A

Offline Bark angel

Re: bowbow09/LadyFontaine
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2014, 03:31:04 AM »
I don't know who this BOWBOW09 person is, but I read with Lady Fontaine and she certainly picked up enough for me and without me saying ONE WORD.  Yes, she adds a little psychology in with her reading as well, but tell me, realistically, which empathic reader have you read with that doesn't?  She even mentions that she is skilled in psychology so I don't see that as being misleading.

I cannot say whether she is accurate with her final prediction, because out of all the psychics I have read with (and the list of those that I would not call that I posted the other day should give you a glimpse as to how many I have called) there are only a handful that I still have on my list and it is because they gave "realistic" answers and timeframes.  Lady Fontaine is one that said from the outset that I was looking at this for the long term and that it would take time.  She still maintains that, and quite frankly when I first read with her in 2012 I was ready to dismiss her because of that fact and because I was impatient and soaking up all those fairy tale readings that promised that everything would work out in a matter of months - but here we are and Lady Fontaine (along with about 6-7 others) was a lot more accurate that all the rest!

As for BOWBOW09 I've seen her feedback on readers  I have consulted and she's even contradicted herself on her feedback.  Can't recall which reader it was but there's a feedback one week claiming that the reader is the best of the best, then the next week bowbow09 places another feedback calling the reader a fake.  Go figure!
9/9/2012   bowbow09   1 star   I'M VERY SORRY BUT I HAVE TO BE HONEST ! LADYFONTAINE IS NOT A PSYCHIC , SHE'S A PSYCHOLOGISTE/ COUNSELOR !.... ALL SHE DOES IS GIVE YOU HER OPINION BASED ON THE INFOS YOU GIVE HER & SHE'S TOO EXPENSIVE FOR THAT !. A REAL PSYCHIC PICKS UP ON DETAILS ( WITHOUT INFOS FROM YOU ) & GIVES YOU REAL PREDICTIONS NOT PERCENTAGE ! WILL NOT CALL BACK , WAISTE OF $ FOR ME !

Offline Bark angel

Re: bowbow09/Luna sue
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2014, 03:52:44 AM »
But this feedback of BOBOW09's is absolutely a winner!!  ;D
8/17/2013      bowbow09    1 star REFUND PLEASE : WHAT I HATE THE MOST IS WHEN AN ADVISOR EATS & WASHES DISHES WHILE SHE'S ON THE PHONE WITH YOU !!! THAT IS THE RUDEST & MOST UNACCEPTABLE THING THEY CAN DO TO A CALLER WHEN WE SPEND $$ !!! WILL NEVER CALL BACK & I WANT MY $ BACK !!!!   

anything