Author Topic: Hatter  (Read 13262 times)

Offline guesswho

Re: Hatter
« Reply #30 on: January 17, 2013, 02:04:26 PM »
Syn - Did anything she say actually happen though?  I know she was right for you about not reconciling, but did he ever come back for comfort like she said he would?

Angel light

« Reply #31 on: January 17, 2013, 04:13:47 PM »
She's the real deal. I thought she was very gifted during our chat - it was just a vibe I picked up. After you call keen for awhile you know who's telling you the truth.

I asked her about career, and she didn't see a job opportunity that had just come up, she only initially saw the other one I was waiting for.

But she was right once I mentioned the new opp - she said they would offer me something I didn't expect. And that's exactly what happened.

I looked back on my notes a couple weeks ago before I threw them away.  Casey got the initials of my current SM correct a year ago.....how we met, had a scar over his eye.  said I would have a choice between him and my old SM and that was sort of true.....

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #32 on: January 17, 2013, 07:03:14 PM »
Syn - Did anything she say actually happen though?  I know she was right for you about not reconciling, but did he ever come back for comfort like she said he would?

When she read for me she said that he and I would not reconcile, and IF he were to come back at some point it would merely be for intimacy.  She saw the possibility of that happening, but still maintained we would not get back together.  Since that was the case, I would say her outcome is correct.  I did reject his offer to be friends. Maybe if I had, he would've attempted to sleep with me??  I think that'd be probable. 

Offline guesswho

« Reply #33 on: January 17, 2013, 07:59:34 PM »
Well, that makes sense.  I'd call that a good reading then.

Nothing she said to me happened at all, and she was totally sure.

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #34 on: January 17, 2013, 09:51:03 PM »
Oh really???  Hmm... I continue to wonder why readers are so hit or miss and are unable to connect with everyone.  It's so disappointing.  I had a chat with her yesterday, so I'll let you know if things pan out as she said.

Offline guesswho

« Reply #35 on: January 17, 2013, 09:58:53 PM »
I wonder the same thing too and I hope that she continues to be right for you.  :)

Offline skyline

« Reply #36 on: January 18, 2013, 02:19:52 AM »
Interestingly, she said a job I had been waiting for would come through. Even though it didn't, and another job came through, she picked up on my financial prospects dramatically changing by the end of summer, and she was right.

Offline roxthefox

« Reply #37 on: August 23, 2013, 03:06:19 PM »
Has anyone had any luck trying to contact Hatter? Seems like she hasn't been online for nearly all year and she was the only psychic whose predictions came true for me.

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #38 on: August 23, 2013, 04:47:11 PM »
She's online now.  :)

Offline skyline

« Reply #39 on: September 09, 2013, 12:52:56 AM »
Yup, gotta call her again. What she predicted last year absolutely did happen.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #40 on: September 09, 2013, 01:03:51 AM »
Yup, gotta call her again. What she predicted last year absolutely did happen.
.                     Can I ask what she predicted that was correct?                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   

Offline Zee

« Reply #41 on: September 09, 2013, 01:42:23 AM »
Is this reader a guy or is that just the photo they've posted?  I see that its name is Ruby so I assumed it was female.

Offline skyline

« Reply #42 on: September 09, 2013, 04:58:14 PM »
It's a female.

She correctly predicted a major turn around in my finances. At that time it was a remote possibility, but she was very bullish about it.

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #43 on: September 09, 2013, 07:15:12 PM »
Hatter (I read with Ruby specifically) was spot on regarding an outcome for me in 2012.  I read with her again recently, and she was WAY off.  I mean, incredibly off.  She missed a HUGE detail regarding the issue I called about, and there is absolutely no way things can go the way she has predicted because of this huge detail/obstacle.  She completely mis-read the situation, which is unfortunate, because I really had faith in her gift considering how spot on she was regarding the other issue I had asked her about in the past. 

I was also discouraged because I think she keeps notes.  She brought up two initials of people I had previously asked her about.  One could argue that she simply "knew" these had been significant to me, but, honestly, there's no reason to bring up either of these parties now.  She asked me if I was romantically involved with them.  Not only am I not, I haven't been concerned with either of these individuals for a very long time.  It bugged me because the only real explanation is that she was bringing up people I had asked her about before. 

I'd be curious to hear other people's experiences with her...

Offline bstalling

« Reply #44 on: September 10, 2013, 05:54:54 AM »
I'd be curious to hear other people's experiences with her...

I tried her lately. Based on the first few reviews in this thread, it seems like she says the same thing regarding a relationship if she is not picking up on specific information. I gave her a go anyway and she said something similar...that it would be a fling if ex returns and to not hope on a long term reconciliation. It could very well be true, but I don't think she was being genuine. She didn't mention any other thing in my reading that made me feel like she was connecting. I didnt spend too long with her, though.

Synergy, it does seem like she was fishing to take the reading into the other people you called about.

anything