Author Topic: Ulyana  (Read 4194 times)

Offline lotusflower

Ulyana
« on: October 17, 2012, 02:29:35 AM »
Has anyone read with Ulyana?  What's your experience with her?

loops77

Re: Ulyana
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2012, 05:24:42 AM »
Not very good. She is always talking about "important papers" that never come. nor can she elaborate on the things you ask her about.

Offline Truth

• Lookin for the good ones, just like most of you
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2012, 05:30:00 AM »
whoa! i got the "important papers" thing in 2 different calls. they were a couple months apart, but the prediction AND timing was the same ("important papers in 2 months") both times. when i asked what kind of papers she got upset and proceeded to tell me how she didn't know. all she saw was papers. she did this to a few of her predictions. i would never use her again

Offline Zenia

« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2012, 08:49:46 PM »
Another of her predictions is the bankers:"I see an invitation to a wedding"(wow,),and how about this one"i see good news from a relative"... :D
I will never call back,nothing happened..I have waited for that wedding invitation for 5 years...but its normally a "safe"predictions to give most people.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2013, 10:41:25 PM »
Ok so i tried this reader and asked for a general reading, she picked up pretty good information,but she told me i would get an upsetting news about someone who is seriously sick but does not see death, she also saw money coming in.The only problem is that her accent is very thick and i could not understand all she said but over all i feel she is gifted.

IntuitiveScorp

« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2016, 02:08:10 AM »
Told me crap that someone close to my significant other would be dying soon and that it would devastate him. Didn't happen (thank God!). when I asked about something else, she was rude and wouldn't move past the topic of this so called death so I hung up on her. She's crazy

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2016, 02:55:23 AM »
It sounds like she's using a different deck from traditional tarot cards. I am trying to remember the name of it. It's similar to the gypsy deck and there's literally a card called "important papers". I believe there's also a card for "death of a relative" if I recall correctly. I'm going to see if I can find the deck online. I was just looking at it a few weeks ago. 

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2016, 07:15:16 PM »
I read with her once....still waiting on prediction, she was kind of hard to understand but nice ....