Author Topic: Queen of Cups18  (Read 690620 times)

Offline KarinaR

Re: Queen of Cups18
« Reply #2190 on: October 09, 2024, 06:43:32 PM »
She is not worth it lol. Shes rude, inconsistent and has been wrong more times than not for me. In a span of 10+ years of my addiction she was accurate on 1 POI.

Offline Mina

« Reply #2191 on: October 10, 2024, 01:15:57 AM »
Yeah that’s them hurricane milton prices… looks like it went back down. But honestly it’s nothing worth getting upset with if one is done with her… which I am. But I do hope she is safe if she’s in that area.

Offline appleeyes75

« Reply #2192 on: October 10, 2024, 02:00:37 AM »
She is so mean and nasty that even if she is correct I'm  allergic talking to her. Also she makes things up ..prev predictions did not come true. She confused me even more.

Offline Aaron0326

« Reply #2193 on: October 10, 2024, 01:50:46 PM »
I dont read much with her anymore but I actually like her alot.  I have no doubts that she has a genuine gift. She has picked up some really unbelievable things for me, some of them future events that she didnt even realize were future events at the time. I dont think she can answer any question you ask her though, she seems to just get certain messages regardless of what you ask her, and those messages may or may not answer your question. She is one of very few who I am completely convinced has a genuine gift though.

Offline appleeyes75

« Reply #2194 on: October 10, 2024, 01:55:51 PM »
Yeah maybe. But she is extremely mean, like you get off the phone and you feel drained as to how she spoke to you and if you have low minutes she is even more mean.you call with $$ then she is somewhat ok to talk to.

Offline HazelYella

« Reply #2195 on: October 15, 2024, 06:40:03 PM »
She’s soooo wrong. She told me that my POI was dating a specific person whose name I provided. She went on and on about their mutual attraction and intimacy…note that the week prior, she said the woman is interested in someone else.

Well, I’ve been able to confirm from the POI that he is not and was not dating this person. But, he is dating other people…she’s just not one of them. And, I’m done with the POI anyway.

Offline Beans9224

« Reply #2196 on: October 20, 2024, 02:50:44 PM »
I dont read much with her anymore but I actually like her alot.  I have no doubts that she has a genuine gift. She has picked up some really unbelievable things for me, some of them future events that she didnt even realize were future events at the time. I dont think she can answer any question you ask her though, she seems to just get certain messages regardless of what you ask her, and those messages may or may not answer your question. She is one of very few who I am completely convinced has a genuine gift though.

I agree with this, I read with her back in May and none of what she said made sense even though she picked up on the feelings very well. Everything she picked up on are currently playing out and now I’m like, oh damn, she was right. She was also pleasant when I spoke with her.

anything