Author Topic: Queen of Cups18  (Read 676568 times)

Offline FataleFemme

Re: Queen of Cups18
« Reply #2175 on: July 31, 2024, 05:55:08 PM »
She was pretty on the nose for me at this point. We will have to see if her time frames are correct.

Offline KingOfHearts

« Reply #2176 on: August 21, 2024, 03:08:44 AM »
I read with her 3 weeks ago about a financial situation with a person. Ann said this person will cause problems and try to pay me less than was he’s supposed to. The person reached out yesterday and paid more than what we discussed. So she was wrong’

Offline allbabydoll

« Reply #2177 on: August 21, 2024, 03:10:38 AM »
Idk who has been recommending her as "top" psychic on Keen, but she is horrible. Read with her and immediately ended the call when she flipped her reading with me. First saying "He doesn't like you," to "I do see that he is attracted and wants to see this work." Like ma'am stop wasting ppl's time and money if you can't simply read someone's energy.

Offline Chitowngirl

« Reply #2178 on: September 03, 2024, 08:45:10 PM »
Wanted to provide an update on this reader. I've read with her twice, both times were very, very brief because she is so curt. Anyway, I was throwing away an old notebook and found reading notes from June of last year (2023) and she was wrong. She said that my POI at the time was interested in someone else from his work, that was not true. She also said I'd meet someone new in 2 months and that that person would be very family oriented, that also did not happen although it sounded lovely. The other time I read with her she did pick up that my POI has a "crazy ex girlfriend," which is true but other than that, she didn't impress me. I don't think I would read with her again, mostly due to her delivery.

Offline SGVues

« Reply #2179 on: September 16, 2024, 03:07:19 PM »
Hi Everyone!

I just had a reading with Queen of Cups. My first reading ever and I am regretting it. She got my POI completely wrong! I cannot imagine how! He is absolutely not how she described him. And she was rude. I knew that from the reviews in here so was kind of prepared for that. But her reading did not resonate with me at all and was opposite of what Barbara4846 and a few others have told me! And she was hard to understand due to some audio issue on her end! I had read about that too in this forum so should have chatted with her instead. I am not reading with her again. Of Barbara and QoC who do you think is more reliable?
« Last Edit: September 16, 2024, 03:13:56 PM by SGVues »

Offline Florallover87

« Reply #2180 on: September 16, 2024, 05:38:35 PM »
You can request you satisfaction guaranteed back.

Offline escarpolette

« Reply #2181 on: September 16, 2024, 07:36:56 PM »
@SGVues, I had a chat with Queen of Cups today too and she was off today for me as well. She literally told me a different story than she said 1.5 month ago.

Bottom line: I have 2 accounts and I chatted with her from a different account today than 1.5 month ago because  I had some extra funds there. I'm not sure if she keeps notes but nonetheless, the prediction/situation
should be exactly the same.

I read from multiple people on this forum that when she is off, she is really off but when she is on, she is getting great details. This is my first "off" reading from her so probably she just had a bad day today 😀
« Last Edit: September 16, 2024, 07:44:23 PM by escarpolette »

Offline SGVues

« Reply #2182 on: September 17, 2024, 09:04:43 AM »
You can request you satisfaction guaranteed back.

Thank you @Florallover87! I might do that.

Offline SGVues

« Reply #2183 on: September 17, 2024, 09:06:44 AM »
@SGVues, I had a chat with Queen of Cups today too and she was off today for me as well. She literally told me a different story than she said 1.5 month ago.

Bottom line: I have 2 accounts and I chatted with her from a different account today than 1.5 month ago because  I had some extra funds there. I'm not sure if she keeps notes but nonetheless, the prediction/situation

I read from multiple people on this forum that when she is off, she is really off but when she is on, she is getting great details. This is my first "off" reading from her so probably she just had a bad day today 😀

Thanks so much for sharing &escarpolette! It’s a shame that she does this!

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #2184 on: September 17, 2024, 09:38:16 PM »

I never got the hype with her. She was wrong for me and I called a few times years apart, thinking maybe she was "off" during that time. Even the job both her and Cookie said I wouldn't get, I did get.

Offline jackY

« Reply #2185 on: September 18, 2024, 12:08:10 AM »
Ditto.

I never got the hype with her. She was wrong for me and I called a few times years apart, thinking maybe she was "off" during that time. Even the job both her and Cookie said I wouldn't get, I did get.

Offline Novachild1018

« Reply #2186 on: September 18, 2024, 12:15:25 AM »
Stopped using her. She’s too expensive for not knowing what you are going to get with her on that day. She has really bad off days at times and you end up spending $80+ on something that is extremely untrue.

Offline jackY

« Reply #2187 on: September 18, 2024, 10:59:13 PM »
All that money and she's rude as all get out.

Stopped using her. She’s too expensive for not knowing what you are going to get with her on that day. She has really bad off days at times and you end up spending $80+ on something that is extremely untrue.

Offline Novachild1018

« Reply #2188 on: September 19, 2024, 02:30:42 PM »
Yep! That’s why I stopped. She worked for me so well in the beginning and then she kept having too many bad days and her readings switched so much. I’m not using my $80-100 for a 50% chance of it being a good or bad day for her

All that money and she's rude as all get out.