Author Topic: California Pschics/Keen Psychics  (Read 7447 times)

Offline BellaLife

• Manifesting
California Pschics/Keen Psychics
« on: October 04, 2012, 11:26:08 AM »
Just wanted to share this.....I've talk to friends and a few cousins who call CP. And they have received some accurate readings as far as guys go. One stated she had a reading with a guy on CP who told her that her boyfriend was dishonest and was at the beginning stages of cheating, meaning talking on the phone, texting. He described the girl, and mentioned the name Sherry. He told my cousin not to worry because this girl will get involved with someone else. But he also told her this guy is no good and it will end up going no where. This is true! Anyhow she did find this out through another co-worker of his, and boom, the girls name is Sherry.

I do read with a psychics on CP, I have my favs, one of them read me for future predictions, and told me to give things at least a year before I call back. This reminds me of when I would get readings in the old days, when psychics were honest and they told you to give  the reading time to manifest.

I have my favs on Keen also, and I now have to say that Queen of Cups is on the top of my list.
My 2nd is Phoenix Lady Julie!

Personally, I am trying not to call as much, but I am glad that there are good psychics out there that I can call when I need to.

Offline guesswho

Re: California Pschics/Keen Psychics
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2012, 12:09:53 PM »
I agree.  A few CP readers have been very good for me over the years, very few though.

I read with Queen of Cups yesterday for the first time and she was great.  She was very accurate and gave lots of details. 

She told me some things that were very hard to believe and will be scary if it happens.  Let's just say if her predictions happen, I'll be having a scandalous soap opera life for the next year.

Offline oben

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2012, 02:42:13 PM »
@bellalife. Could you please share the name of psychics on the CP who were accurate for you and your cousins?

jdd2003

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2012, 02:47:03 PM »
Queen of Cups has been quite accurate for me. Some things she has been slightly off on, but other things she's been good with. I can't really say much as far as outcomes with her, because she doesn't really do an outcomes based reading it seems. It's more like in the here and now.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2012, 03:40:07 PM »
I would love to hear who has worked for you guys on CP over the years as i probably read with around 40 of them between 2010 and 2011. I found most of the readings to be a waste of money on there but i keep my account open because i do have one that i like.

Offline BellaLife

• Manifesting
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2012, 04:15:57 PM »
Hi Lucky,

That's exactly it, finding who works for you, because the people who my friends and cousins read with are different. I follow my gut, and if by chance there is not a connection I politely end the call by simply saying thank you, and I hang up so I do not waste my money.

I can list some though on CP......Fallon, Leslie, Indio,...these are my choices that work for me.

Keen......Queen of cups......Phoenix lady.
Hope this helps!

Offline oben

« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2012, 04:20:40 PM »
very correct, it should work for the person I guess, I did not read with Leslie but the other two were way off for me, do you happen to know the name of the reader who your cousin read with and gave the name "Sherry" out?

Offline oben

« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2012, 04:26:43 PM »
and is this queen of cups the shaman majic on the keen or someone else?

Offline BellaLife

• Manifesting
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2012, 06:58:20 PM »
Hi obenimdunyam.....from cp his name is Kohl that is who gave her the name Sherry. Now for me Nathan gave me the exact names of the guy I was dating at the time and the name of my ex....exact names. So I really think it is who connects with you.

From Keen...I only know the reader by Queen of cups....not sure if the other name is her also....is so please let me know.

Offline oben

« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2012, 07:20:00 PM »
I read with a queen of cups on keep before, but I think there is another cueen of cups which is queen of cups18? so i was not sure who is the one people refer to here, queen of cups18 is called Ann I beleive but the other one is called Cheryl

Offline oben

« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2012, 07:30:57 PM »
also when you call them, what do you ask that they give you names? when I call they immidiately ask for my name and the name of the person of interest!

Offline BellaLife

• Manifesting
« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2012, 07:43:58 PM »
Some ask my name, and I tell them my 1st name only, then they normally ask if I have a specific area I am interested in or am I looking for a general reading. Depending on what I am looking for, they really just start reading me. When I called Nathan, he asked me for my  1st name and birth date, which I gave him, then a few seconds later he ask who is****gave a an exact name, and a few minutes into the reading he said****the name of my ex....btw he does not have a common name.

Some do ask my 1st name, and the guy I am interested in know about...then they usually will go from there.

Hope this helps!

Offline BellaLife

• Manifesting
« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2012, 07:46:24 PM »
Queen of cups 18 Ann is who I read with!

Offline oben

« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2012, 07:58:02 PM »
Thanks for the info and clarification :)

Furah2fun

Re: California Psychics/Keen Psychics
« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2012, 08:03:41 PM »
BellaLife, I agree with you. Honestly, it depends on who you connect with. I have had several readings with readers on CP. Some were quite accurate. It was obvious within the first few minutes if I was connecting with the psychic or not. But it differs for everyone.

anything