Author Topic: AngelGuided  (Read 41449 times)

Offline fm

Re: AngelGuided
« Reply #75 on: February 24, 2011, 01:13:33 AM »
Well, I think at this point of time, maybe it is beteer to see what comes up with the new guy and enjoy yourself, reagrdimg your ex, maybe clean things up and move on?

positivethoughts

« Reply #76 on: February 24, 2011, 02:35:06 AM »
We might need updates during the date!

kirakira

« Reply #77 on: February 24, 2011, 03:45:52 AM »
I'm with PT!  It's ON!!!! And we want updates!!!!  post from the ladies' room!!!
I don't how you look when you're just at the house and all, but I assume you'll look even better when you put the effort in to go out, so if he liked you that day...ooooh man!!!!!!!!!!!  Agh!!!!  This is the most exciting thing happening on the forum!!!!  Have you dared ask any psychics about him?  I can add him to the reading if ya want!! I'm seriously gonna try to do yours tonite!!  I have to!  I want to know more!!! 

Offline cj

« Reply #78 on: February 24, 2011, 03:51:56 AM »
lol...so do I kira ;)

Offline AngelGuided

• Veterans
« Reply #79 on: February 24, 2011, 01:43:21 PM »
I'll do my best with the updates!  I still don't know where we're going?   

I am thinking of doing a reading, but I'm not sure who to call now?  I called Jacqueline on Monday, I haven't spoken to Michelle in 2 1/2 weeks.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2011, 02:36:18 PM by AngelGuided »

positivethoughts

« Reply #80 on: February 24, 2011, 02:34:14 PM »
Don't panic. I'm sure he has work stuff. I wouldn't text him again though......

Maybe wait for a reading until after you have a date? The energy will be stronger plus you already had a reading this week.  ;)

We're not meant to know everything that's going to happen at every turn. With a-hole husband it is one thing. New date - not worth the $$.

Offline Libra

• Veterans
« Reply #81 on: February 24, 2011, 02:44:10 PM »
PT is right AngelG Don't panic, the guy has his life and is probably busy, with his life, he definitely considers you, but most people won't just drop online dating right away like that. Let him get to know you, and take things easy.

Offline jb27

« Reply #82 on: February 24, 2011, 02:44:43 PM »
I'm going to agree with PT again, seems like I've been doing that lots lately lol don't worry about him not texting back, from yesterday it seems obvious he digs you!!

And I think waiting for a reading is a good idea. We don't want to know everything, life still needs to have it's surprises or it could get pretty boring lol.

I can't wait to hear how it goes, I hope it goes atl least as good as my dates with new girl :) ;)

JB

Offline AngelGuided

• Veterans
« Reply #83 on: February 24, 2011, 02:47:32 PM »
yeah, I wasn't going to, unless he responded.  He just texted back a little while ago and said for me to have a great day?  Simple enough, we have exchanged a couple texts, nothing serious.  Your right about the $$!  Thanks PT!

OOOW JB!  Sounds like life is good?

Libra, you're right!  I don't expect him to stop pursing any other interests or online dating at this point.  We only just met!
« Last Edit: February 28, 2011, 02:37:20 PM by AngelGuided »

positivethoughts

« Reply #84 on: February 24, 2011, 02:48:33 PM »
Well, it has taken SM 7 month's to drop online dating (yes, he has been on and off 100 times)....................

I wouldn't panic over a day considering you haven't even gone out yet..................

positivethoughts

« Reply #85 on: February 24, 2011, 02:54:22 PM »
But let's hope New Dude is nice and normal. We don't need anymore difficult relationships around here.  :)

Offline AngelGuided

• Veterans
« Reply #86 on: February 24, 2011, 03:00:22 PM »
Right you are PT!  I don't really have any expectation, but I am excited about the prospect. 
« Last Edit: February 28, 2011, 02:38:17 PM by AngelGuided »

positivethoughts

« Reply #87 on: February 24, 2011, 03:12:40 PM »
This is going to be a new experience for you Angel. You haven't dated in a long time and have had some rocky experiences to shake your confidence. I would cool off texting him a bit. Remember boy chases girl...... (aef  :))

Usually people don't go off the dating site until they are in a committed relationship.

positivethoughts

« Reply #88 on: February 24, 2011, 03:16:44 PM »
I, of coarse, took my profile down after date 2 with SM because I had no idea what I was doing. Then I couldn't really put it back up until we actually broke up. So whatever you do, don't take it down!!

Offline AngelGuided

• Veterans
« Reply #89 on: February 24, 2011, 03:56:02 PM »
Definitely new experience for me, it's been 20 years!  We've been texting back and forth all morning.  I'm really trying to lay off, but the conversation's just too good!  I completely agree about the dating site, makes sense.