Author Topic: CSK  (Read 55918 times)

sammiepoo

Re: CSK
« Reply #90 on: May 27, 2011, 07:20:13 PM »
Practice all you want on me as well because you have gave me some details that I am sure are accurate

Offline bjr181

« Reply #91 on: May 27, 2011, 07:21:14 PM »
Yes, he is dirty blonde hair.  Wouldn't call him "beefy"!  Hahaha.  But yes, he goes to the gym a lot and his upper body is built.  He's about 5/10 as well.
What else can you read?

Offline kiki155

« Reply #92 on: May 27, 2011, 07:25:08 PM »
I guess beefy could mean fat. I guess I mean like in a joking "beefcake" kind of way. LOL.

Well, I get him at a desk with papers, maybe studying. Is he in school?

And I get that you scare the crap out of him for some reason, but I have no idea what that means.

And I keep hearing the word "desert."

So who the eff knows. Like I said, I'm not good at this. LOL.

Offline kiki155

« Reply #93 on: May 27, 2011, 07:27:44 PM »
BJR, sometimes he feels "bombarded" by you and your energy kind of overwhelms him because he's laid back. You are too, but sometimes you freak out on him. That's part of why he broke it off. If he did...I don't know your story, which is probably good that I don't know it, because I'm just reading it raw without any background info.

Offline cocoapple

« Reply #94 on: May 27, 2011, 07:28:05 PM »
Kiki, this is actually getting fun.  Last time i saw him he's got into a wearing a blazer phase......i duno if i should wear my blazer tonight then lol but i did buy a new charcoal one and it's really pretty :)  Might be too cold tonight for that tho so we shall wee.  His name is Robert, or Robbie.....BUT his last name is Mcsomething....:P i duno if that counts.  The restaurant IS in a dark brown wood and we ARE getting a freakin long table cuz there will be 10 of us at least there so right on that.  I also want to note, he's not athletic but he does odd construction work and skateboards...he's fit...but not like gym fit.  I hope he doesn't bring me flowers or present of any sort cuz it'll make me think stuff -_- 

You are doing great with me kiki...keep going! you are really good at this stuff!

Offline kiki155

« Reply #95 on: May 27, 2011, 07:32:30 PM »
Cocoa, Yea, I didn't mean "gym fit". I meant just like trim but not rail thin. It's kind of hard to explain body types, since everyone has different ideas of what's what.

And then there's a girl with (fake) blonde hair who he talks to about you.

« Last Edit: May 27, 2011, 07:36:41 PM by kiki155 »

Offline bjr181

« Reply #96 on: May 27, 2011, 07:35:04 PM »
He isn't in school but his job deals with a lot of reporting/papers/auditing.

Not sure how I scare the crap out of him.

Not sure what desert means either.

I get the bombarding him, he always says I pressure him and stress him out unintentionally.  Is that how he is feeling now or how he felt in the past?  I'm unsure if you can read people's feelings in the "now".

He is my ex and that is probably part of the reason he broke it off with me. 

Can you read anything else?

Offline kiki155

« Reply #97 on: May 27, 2011, 07:41:05 PM »
I feel like he thinks you take unnecessary risks. With what I'm not sure. Which is weird, because you are actually pretty practical.

Desert...it's almost like I could see the desert or some area in the southwestern states. But who knows.

Let me try to tap into that (the bombarding thing)...I'm just going to type what I get as far as bombarding him and if he's feeling that now...did something happen on Wednesday? Did you talk to him then? NO, he is not feeling bombarded now. In fact, he is feeling sad about you for some reason. You must've backed away?

I'm not getting anything else right now, and I don't even know if this stuff is right. I'm totally new to all this...

Offline bjr181

« Reply #98 on: May 27, 2011, 07:45:50 PM »
Hmm... I'm very practical and safe, he is usually the unnecessary risk taker!  Haha.  It may be the fact that he thinks I'm doing things out of my comfort zone.  He thinks I do those things to win him back but its actually kind of exciting for me to do the things he does.

Desert- He did travel to Arizona about a month ago and saw the Grand Canyon.  Maybe that's it?

I didn't really talk to him on Wednesday, he texted me but not a lot of conversation took place on Wednesday.  Not sure if it could have been yesterday, he seemed a little off then and today.  I don't think I've backed away so I'm not sure if he's sad. 

I love this, feel free to keep reading if you want. 
Can I ask you questions?

Offline bjr181

« Reply #99 on: May 27, 2011, 07:47:14 PM »
KIKI-
I'm not trying to put thoughts in your head, but could the reason I scare the crap out of him is the feelings he has for me?  Or is it that he doesn't know what will happen between us and we could get hurt again?

Offline kiki155

« Reply #100 on: May 27, 2011, 07:54:35 PM »
I feel like feels like he can't live up to your expectations. Like you've set the bar high, and he can't fulfill that. You think he can, but he thinks he can't.

You can ask me more questions. I feel like all my answers should come with a disclaimer, though, because I'm not really sure what I'm doing.  ;D

Offline cocoapple

« Reply #101 on: May 27, 2011, 07:57:14 PM »
Kiki is that for me or bjr O_O

You are doing very well with me here.....but kiki, i won't ask you questions...just throw out whatever you see or feel about Robbie.   His last name....sounds alot like 'colin' :P

Offline kiki155

« Reply #102 on: May 27, 2011, 08:00:01 PM »
Oh, sorry, that last one was for BJR.

Cocoa, that is very interesting that his last name sounds like Colin. Did you see the one where I said that he talks to a girl with (fake) blonde hair about you? Clearly one of your mutual friends. She is shorter and has big boobs.

sammiepoo

« Reply #103 on: May 27, 2011, 08:00:59 PM »
Wow Kiki you are amazing

sammiepoo

« Reply #104 on: May 27, 2011, 08:01:58 PM »
Sorry my power had went out and i lost internet connection? Throw out how Elvin is feeling about me?

anything