Author Topic: CSK  (Read 52259 times)

sammiepoo

Re: CSK
« Reply #135 on: May 28, 2011, 05:18:28 AM »
Hey Coco I am so happy that you had such a great birthday and I agree Kiki is real good. I hope that I too can get better at developing mine and it does take alot of  practice. One of the hardest things for me is staying paitent.

sammiepoo

« Reply #136 on: May 28, 2011, 05:19:42 AM »
coco your discussion family loves you too. we are all getting familure with one of another its amazing :)

Offline Kareena

« Reply #137 on: May 28, 2011, 06:19:56 AM »
wishing you a very very happy birthday coco, so happy you had super time with your buds!

I have been reading about your awesome gifts kiki.... wow you are good!

hey we have our own resident psychic on this board, how cool is that?

kudos to healer for setting up this forum and giving us a platform to meet and talk with so many wonderful people okay mostly gals!

hey we are each others true sm's here, I guess

sammiepoo

« Reply #138 on: May 28, 2011, 06:26:44 AM »
Yes Kareena she is good she connected with my relatives that passed on I know my older brother Nathan misses his kid sister! I love you Nathan Granny Nancy and Daddy and I miss yall very much :(

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #139 on: May 29, 2011, 07:00:11 AM »
Kiki yes i am serious!! That is his name....that is crazy, you are psychic

Happy Belated Birthday Coco :)

sammiepoo

« Reply #140 on: May 29, 2011, 07:20:17 AM »
Yes she is she absolutely amazed me :)

Offline kiki155

« Reply #141 on: May 29, 2011, 07:04:13 PM »
CSK, I don't think it counts though...because I wasn't trying to read you, I was trying to read Coco. BUT, since you and I do email sometimes, it could be like your energy was mixed in there??? I'm not sure. I am totally open to learning all about this stuff, but at the same time, I am not quite sure what I'm doing. I'm good at some things and not so good with other things.

The Colin guy I associated with a petite brunette w/long hair.

Also, for some reason CSK and Coco have similar "energies" to me.

See...I have no clue what I'm saying LOL.

Hope everyone's having a nice weekend. I'm off to a BBQ in a bit.

sammiepoo

« Reply #142 on: May 29, 2011, 07:08:03 PM »
kiki you are good I hope you have alot of fun at that barb q eat enough for all of us lol

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #143 on: May 29, 2011, 10:42:29 PM »
"The Colin guy I associated with a petite brunette w/long hair. "

I am petite 5'4 and 120 lbs.....i am a brunette and i do have longer hair lol....

Coco are you  involved with a guy who has a name that starts with a "C"? or are you a shorter brunette?

What other details can you us give Kiki? lol ;)
« Last Edit: May 29, 2011, 10:44:20 PM by CSK »

sammiepoo

« Reply #144 on: May 29, 2011, 10:54:29 PM »
Wow this is amazing kiki is awesome :)

Offline cocoapple

« Reply #145 on: May 30, 2011, 01:33:28 AM »
CSK, i'm 5'2" and yes, i dyed my hair so i'm a brunette....hair is past my shoulders.  His name doesn't start with C but his last name sounds like Collin.......Quillan.......so maybe that's where the associate is from?

Thanks everyone for the bday wish!  I had a very fullfilling bday indeed :)  The morning after it's the hardest for me because after being with people all night...waking up alone sucks so i called up friends and went out all weekend....totally exhausted but that's what i need right now.  I can't or don't want to think about him :(  Once i got back to work on Monday, i'll get back into the rhythm....

As the month end/beginning of June approaches......that is when my predictions are set at by Seha, Abrielle, Vicki Joy, Alison, Summer, Bailey, Lucrecia, Violet, Winter, Meryl, Fallon.  I swear if NOTHING happens.....i'm going to flip!

I already gave up on Jacquline (sry Sammiepoo), William, London and Barbie's predictions....:(

sammiepoo

« Reply #146 on: May 30, 2011, 01:42:27 AM »
Yeah I know what you mean I am about to give up on Jacqueline I am going to try this new one Demi. I like Jacqueline but I need to know what is going on! And I need to know some of the things that are conflicting if you know what I mean

Offline cocoapple

« Reply #147 on: May 30, 2011, 01:46:55 AM »
Sammiepoo, her next available appointment is like next saturday holy crap!! lol Did you call Jacqueline again?  Try Fallon....she definitely will not tell you BS.....

sammiepoo

« Reply #148 on: May 30, 2011, 01:49:11 AM »
No I havnt talked to Jacqueline since the 12th she said you will hear from him by this saturday well I didnt and then the next weekend I called him and thats when he told me about the Mennonites. I like KIKI she is my favorite psychic :) :)

sammiepoo

« Reply #149 on: May 30, 2011, 01:51:25 AM »
Hey but I talked to customor care about Demi today and they said you better read with her within the first 90 days of her being their if not she will be up to 7.50 or 10 dollars a minute I hear she is really good better then the top psychics. :)