Author Topic: CSK  (Read 52326 times)

Offline cocoapple

Re: CSK
« Reply #105 on: May 27, 2011, 08:05:04 PM »
kiki, i responded to that earlier :) That's his sister......shorter than him, very blonde hair and yes, big boobs.  She's pretty too :) I was going to ask if the conversation is good or bad about me.  Throw me whatever you can see or sense kiki!  you are doing great!

sammiepoo

« Reply #106 on: May 27, 2011, 08:05:42 PM »
She really is :) She is amazing!! :)

Offline kiki155

« Reply #107 on: May 27, 2011, 08:07:21 PM »
Cocoa, Oh, I didn't see that! The conversations about you are good.

Offline Sunshinegirl

• Veterans
« Reply #108 on: May 27, 2011, 08:09:09 PM »
First Happy Birthday Cocoa!  Enjoy your day and I hope it's everything you hope for! 

Second, Kiki... I find it quite interesting that you can read people like that.   Would you mind sharing a little of your story as far as if you  have always been able to do it and how you are working on developing your abiliites?

Third, CSK, I'm so happy to hear things are starting to happen for you and your SM!    Congrats on progress!   I can't wait to hear what happens next!  :-)

Offline cocoapple

« Reply #109 on: May 27, 2011, 08:10:09 PM »
Well kiki.....i'll be damned if he is coming baring gifts.....

You got any idea if he sees me as more than friends?  Or confused as most psychics on CP puts it.

sammiepoo

« Reply #110 on: May 27, 2011, 08:11:25 PM »
Wow! you are good!

Offline kiki155

« Reply #111 on: May 27, 2011, 08:13:12 PM »
Sunshine, I've always been really intuitive and have just gone through life "knowing" things. I can tell what places look like before I go there, what people look like, and I feel like I can pick up on their emotions. This all started when I was younger, but I never had a mentor to help me with it, and I also never realized that other people didn't just "know" things. As I got older, it's almost like I shut it out, but I've still always had that intuition. My friends always ask my advice, and I realized recently that I can give good advice because of my intuitive skills. Currently, as far as developing it, I've been try to have "clear energy" and also have been practicing on friends. I have also discovered within the last month that I can communicate with dead people. Actually "coming out" with all of this is a very new experience for me. I know I have TONS to learn. TONS.

Offline kiki155

« Reply #112 on: May 27, 2011, 08:20:00 PM »
Cocoa, he really likes the familiarity of you. He sees you as very calm and comforting and like you have a very warm vibe, and he really digs that. Did he ever meet your parents? I'm getting that there was maybe some odd meeting with your parents? I'm not sure....just maybe something with them that he felt dumb about???

sammiepoo

« Reply #113 on: May 27, 2011, 08:21:05 PM »
I have been told that I have good intution and I have too seen things before they happen and just now am learning how to meditate. I dont know for shure if I am on the right path but I am trying to develop mine. I cant read anything much on my situation

Offline cocoapple

« Reply #114 on: May 27, 2011, 08:25:55 PM »
kiki, you are simply amazing.  He met my family during the xmas holidays.....after i met his.....after only going out for a month and a half...but then again we knew each other for a long time.   My family is not as 'warm and fuzzy' and his family are so....for him...it was awkward and weird...and yes...at times i think he felt dumb :)

kiki, if you feel comfortable keep going and i will con't to validate for you :)

Offline kiki155

« Reply #115 on: May 27, 2011, 08:31:21 PM »
Cocoa, I think there's a small part of him that feels "lower" or "less than" your family but not necessarily you. I don't think that it really has a bearing on how he feels about you. Does he like you more than a friend? Yes, I really feel like he does of course. Is he confused? Well, I mean, most guys are, right? I think what you need to do is play it cool and just be your authentic self. Be your smiley self, because he loves that about you, and I feel like when you see him he's just going to totally realize what he misses about you. And now I just got this "hit" that you have this one hair barette thingie that he likes in your hair? I'm not saying you need to wear it in your hair tonight, but I'm just saying that there's a particular one he likes.

sammiepoo

« Reply #116 on: May 27, 2011, 08:31:31 PM »
According to kiki I am little sammiepoopers and she is right I am only 4ft 11 inches

Offline tippyrose1

« Reply #117 on: May 27, 2011, 08:40:54 PM »
Hi guys..tippy here.

Happy Birthday Cocoa...I have been reading these posts all day...and my heart is just pounding..especially now that KiKi is reading you...this is great...great job KiKi..I know you say you are new...but things seems to be just spilling out of you...that's great...see..this forum was definately meant to be...for many different things...

Capple...you just knock em dead tonight at your party...have fun with all of your friends and be safe...even though I don't post much here...I still read everything all the time and you girls are just in my heart..and cracking me up, (especially Sammipoo...girl you have so much life in you)... and making me cry when you are sad...I know I know I know how all of this feels....I was just telling one of my co workers that since my sm left me exactly one year ago...I haven't even been out to a restaraunt...and his life just went on with the new girl he left me for...and I'm so tired of being alone...tonight is Friday night...and I am dreading the long weekend...its just me and my 3 dogs...and my life of solitude...QVC, E!, Bravo...I so wish I could meet someone to love me and I could love.....but anyway, enough of that...you guys are busy and having good times...and things are happening for you...I just wanted to say Hi everyone!  Can't wait to read the posts tomorrow as to what happens tonight...By the way...has anyone read with Amy or Ricky lately??  Love, tippy! xo

Offline cocoapple

« Reply #118 on: May 27, 2011, 08:45:40 PM »
kiki, i don't think i've ever had any hair accessories while i was with him HOWEVER, i was thinking of wearing this headband with diamond (fake of course) flower on one side to have my bangs up.  Plus it's my bday and i wanna feel like a princess :)  If he is coming then kiki, my money is on YOU lol.

i'm still not sure if he is.  when i invite him, i didn't tell him where. Just what time so i don't know and haven't heard from him since.  A friend of mine who is coming down from a far said he will txt him to let him know he's coming cuz my ex used to teach him guitar and now that we are not in school it's hard to get together. 

I just can't believe you are seeing all this stuff.  Future stuff not sure yet but what's going on now from the stuff you picked up is awesome!  that's like most of the CPs we spoke to anyways.  Keep going cuz you are only going to get better and better from hereon!

sammiepoo

« Reply #119 on: May 27, 2011, 08:48:13 PM »
she is gifted and thanks tippy I am a very hyper person lol!

anything