Author Topic: What can you take to the bank?  (Read 2418 times)

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
  • “Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it?
What can you take to the bank?
« on: September 11, 2012, 04:54:42 PM »
« Last Edit: January 14, 2015, 01:22:53 AM by Nottakingthebait »

TimeHeals

Re: What can you take to the bank?
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2012, 05:48:59 PM »
 ;) ;)!!!

Offline Miracle

• Veterans
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2012, 07:43:35 PM »
KTH - That was one inspiring post!  I am on board with you that nothing is set in stone.  We have the ability to manifest our best outcome and create our own reality... and the best part is just knowing that we have this tool, in itself, is so empowering!  The happiness I experience when I get validations through signs I have asked to see, is way more fulfilling than a prediction that a reader gives me coming to pass.  I absolutely agree with you that the higher power (God/Universe) will never mislead us so just like you said now I much rather get validations from the "Direct Source" than through any "Channel".  I have been doing just what you mentioned... asking for a specific sign every day and writing about it in my journal so that I can keep track.  I have to say, not once, have I been let down! Such is the power of faith!!! YAY!!!

Thanks for such a thought provoking and well put together post! Your posts have been really inspiring and I have been learning a lot from them so please keep them coming.

Just loving all the positivity embellishing the forum!!! 
« Last Edit: September 11, 2012, 07:48:04 PM by Miracle »

Offline oben

« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2012, 01:30:06 AM »
@KTH. Great posting, really inspiring, was thinking about this for a little while now but not sure how can I do this, so can u please give an example of what type of signs u asked for? Is it related to the situation so just general signs?

Offline Cfisher

• Veterans
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2012, 02:53:31 PM »
@KTH don't forget about taxes. Death and taxes are guaranteed 100% in this life! Lol! Great post lady, seriously great post :)