Author Topic: SourcePower (Keen) / www.sourcepowerlive.com (Independent site)  (Read 32341 times)

Offline allbitenobark

I am starting a thread on her because the threads and sub threads are confusing enough as it is to navigate and this makes it easier to find and research a particular reader. Also, and this is just a suggestion to everyone, when starting a new thread/topic it really helps to put the source/link in the subject line. I belong to a few forums on different subjects and this seems to be useful for everyone and that way you don't have to wonder how to contact or further research the subject on your own. Perhaps the moderator will be so kind as to move the previous posts about SourcePower to this thread to keep it organized. :)

I just scheduled an appointment with SP for later this week. I'll def keep everyone posted and thanks for introducing her to the forum....I hope! Haha, jk, I'm sure she is lovely.

canary

Re: SourcePower (Keen) / www.sourcepowerlive.com (Independent site)
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2012, 12:00:35 AM »
Noiiice!!!  SourcePower has a home, AND a validation I promised earlier, of posting.

I nearly skipped an event yesterday.  For having gone, I ran into someone familiar I had not seen in ages.  He is somebody my ex introduced me to a long time ago when we dated.  I was quite taken aback to see this guy y'day, and then a bit frazzled when I recalled SourcePower mentioning about a person my ex and I know in common, giving me an update.  However, being that I do not know this person THAT well for him to be telling me anything about my guy, I had no expectations at all.  Then, a bit later, a small group of us decided to head out for dinner, and guess who should join but "Mr. Familiar" himself.  My antennae went up.  When we were seated, I ensured he ended up next to me! Any updates, bring them on, is what I thought to myself! Now, given this arrangement, obviously more conversation followed.  As the chatter wore on, he said it was quite a coincidence running into me because he had met my ex only days before.  I should not have known so much from a reading - LOL!  "You both still in touch?" I asked, trying to be as natural as possible.  He said "In touch? He and I have been good friends a couple of years now, so yeah.. I know him very well, we did a big deal together recently too.  I always tease him about you.  I think he is still interested in you"  "About meee?" I asked.  I swear guys, at this moment, my vision was blurring from sensory overload.  He said "Yeah - I feel so familiar with you because Ex speaks very fondly about you.  You know what?  I am going to text him right now to tell him I am having dinner with you..." "No-o-o-, you wont!! please, not now!!!  You can tell him later, and also that I said hello..." I begged.  LMAO!!

Is SP brilliant or what!!!  You bet I am going to be sublimely peaceful as a result of that "update", just as she promised!

Offline allbitenobark

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2012, 12:09:47 AM »
Wow, canary, that's one hell of an update! Congratulations and thank goodness you didn't skip that event. May I ask what prompted you to change your mind? Meaning, did your intuition insist you go? Just curious because obviously you were meant to go and with all the talk of how our actions affect our outcomes I'm just wondering how much we change or how much is simply destined to happen. Again, so happy for you and I'm really looking forward to speaking with SP soon. :)

loops77

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2012, 12:09:52 AM »
I tried SP a few months back..she does have stunning reviews.

She validated a few things about my current home enviornment. I'm moving soon, no matter what, and she said I'm going to get grief from relatives (which I already know). She also tuned into my new job...and mentioned this new mystery guy that everyone has brought up that I will meet at my new job.

You have to ask specific questions with her, but she gives very detailed and specific answers with validations. All in all, impressed..just waiting on predictions.

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2012, 12:10:11 AM »
Unfortunately, SourcePower was wrong for me. She said I would reconcile with C, and that did not happen.

canary

« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2012, 12:42:22 AM »
Wow, canary, that's one hell of an update! Congratulations and thank goodness you didn't skip that event. May I ask what prompted you to change your mind? Meaning, did your intuition insist you go? Just curious because obviously you were meant to go and with all the talk of how our actions affect our outcomes I'm just wondering how much we change or how much is simply destined to happen. Again, so happy for you and I'm really looking forward to speaking with SP soon. :)

Decibel,
I went because I am looking to make some career changes and needed to network.  I could not let myself miss this one, because they had an earlier event I had missed last week.  Missing this would have made me look quite bad to some people who were expecting me at one of the two receptions.  See how that worked?

Offline wisened

« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2012, 01:42:34 AM »
Hello Synergy.  Most of us here are waiting for a loved one's return.  I felt bad to read you and C did not reconcile, and was surprised SP had predicted to the contrary.  I went back to some of your old posts and saw that other readers had predicted a reconciliation too.  Oddly, it appears you had the opportunity to "reconnect" with him but eventually chose to not to reconcile.  Certainly you must agree that would be an example of choosing one's outcome despite what was predicted. So, how does that make those who predicted reconciliation, wrong, when you employed your free will to not reconcile?  I hope that others who want to try SP read your posting with the diligence that I did.  After reading your previous posts I can say you were given an accurate prediction, further confirmed by your favorite readers.  However, you choose to give SP a thumbs down for the exact same information, saying she was wrong.  That to me, makes your comment seem neither accurate nor objective.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2012, 01:53:35 AM »
Hello! Not Synergy however I want to say that she didn't choose not to reconcile, the other party chose that, therefore her prediction WAS inaccurate and she was very objective. Have a good one :)

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2012, 01:58:44 AM »
What??

I never had the opportunity to reconcile with him. He moved on to a young trashy chick. Hahaha. I'm over it now. SourcePower assured me he'd be back and only needed to be single momentarily. She also didn't get anything else for me that I could confirm. I'm so happy she works for others, but she simply didn't work for me.

Also, I gave Esme the benefit of the doubt because she told me things I could confirm that were shocking. Same with Kisha who always has been accurate for me. She was wrong about C returning, BUT she acknowledged the change in circumstances as did Esme and Gaylene. For goodness sake, Barbara told me I'd marry the man, Sincerity told me 2012 would be memorable because we'd spend the whole year together, and Source said we'd be in a committed relationship. Even Cookie said he and I would be back together in the spring AND she said I'd date my previous ex who actually ended up marrying someone else.

Maybe I'm unreadable, maybe not. I know some readers have been right enough of the time for me to count on them, while others have been 100% wrong. Nothing Source told me was right, but that doesn't mean she doesn't work for others. My review is that she didn't work for me.

Best of luck to everyone. This is exactly why I don't post here anymore. I can't give an honest review of my experience with readers.

Offline allbitenobark

« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2012, 02:05:59 AM »
I'm also not Synergy, and I'm sure she'll be able to confirm or deny anyone replying on her behalf, but I read thru all the threads for months before posting and I was also under the impression that the choice to NOT reconcile was not her's but her ex's. I could be wrong, and Synergy please forgive me if I am, but again I'm pretty sure the decision was out of her hands therefore the predictions given were not accurate for her. It happens and out of many members on this forum I find Synergy to be very objective even admitting that her trusted advisor was also incorrect. Hope this helps and for the record I'm still going to read with SP. :)

Offline allbitenobark

« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2012, 02:11:01 AM »
@Synergy - attagirl! I hope you won't be discouraged from posting your experiences because I for one enjoy and respect your input. Thank you for all the info you have provided to this forum to date. :)

loops77

« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2012, 02:29:29 AM »
I would like wisened to copy and paste the part where C came back and she turned him down. She clearly says in her most recent posts that C never came back. just saying...
« Last Edit: August 09, 2012, 02:40:57 AM by loops77 »

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2012, 02:31:40 AM »
Synergy!!  Don't do that!  We all appreciate you sharing your very honest and objective views with us.  You are a true asset to the board!  Keep on truckin on.  :). Obvious.  :)

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2012, 02:34:34 AM »
I would like wisened to copy and paste the part where C came back and she turned him down. She clearly says in her most recent posts that C never came back.
Me too, loops. Because every post from Syn is cut and dry with what happened and who was wrong, which was most. Unless we are all reading different things? I highly doubt it though.

Offline marybell

« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2012, 03:05:52 AM »
I agree. Synergy has always been a reliable source of info for me.

anything