Author Topic: My Story  (Read 7371 times)

helpme

Re: My Story
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2012, 07:47:34 PM »
hi everybody,

i was in a crisis yesterday and yes quite depressed then i got angry i thought about the waste of money and the fact that my ex has such effect on me that i cried. i wanted to call all the psychics and get it out of me. today i feel stronger and even went out smiling not because of what i was told but because i was feeling more in control. i dont know about tomorrow but today i am in control and could care less if my ex comes back or not. i read on both cp and keen. i will list everything soon. love u guys. so supportive!!

Offline BellaLife

• Manifesting
« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2012, 08:02:29 PM »
Helpme....nice come back, love your strength that is coming through....... :)

Offline allbitenobark

« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2012, 08:51:27 PM »
So glad to hear you're feeling better!!! Now that's great news and an update to appreciate. Yay, you've inspired me to get out of my bad mood today, haha!

helpme

« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2012, 11:15:28 PM »
hi guys i just closed my account on california psychics  i have some money left over at keen and when that finishes i will close that also. wish me luck guys!! i read with venus( she's good), maryanne(good), indio(good) uli( wasnt as wonderful as everyone says), leo( waiting to see prediction), michelle( waiting to see timeline), avery(honest), julia(waiting to see timeline touched on some things like uli,indio, venus), dylan( counselor that's not why i called please), dawn( they only one that said something contrary to the rest so will have to see), jacqueline(will see timeline), shauna(we'll see), ginger(dont know what to say ), vicki joy( good, touched so many things but i have to wait on her timeline, got the same thing as venus and indio), kisha(aries intuition) at keen (she is very good, very good), jane wilcox(seemed confused to me, did not like her reading very weird), farey lady(waiting to see timeline, she seemed drunk), am on queue over at keen to read with cookie, abundant vision,sapphire 21 then am done and will just wait on their time lines and let you guys know which ones came true and which ones did not. good luck to us all.

helpme

« Reply #19 on: August 16, 2012, 03:46:20 AM »
Help me,
Im very worried about you. Ive been in a state of frenzy as well calling readers back to back and being happy cuz the most trusted readers from  this site gave good or atleast " you can settle for favorable outcomes". But , when everything weans off you ' ll be poorer and be especially if the readers were wrong. Help me, pls go out with friends and try to get some support because calling so much isnt good and honestly i was there jut a few months ago and really hit rock bottom readings just left me more confused. Please tke a breath and read w soneone when youre more yourself in hopefully a few weeks. Keep coming to this forum for support. Im spraying you with a tremendous huge bughug! Hugs
Bugs

thanks bugs. am a very intense person by nature i've always been like that. it is the only way i wean myself out of things. i remember years ago i got a thing for ice cream i went to the store and bought so much ice cream it was crazy. i sat down and ate and ate until i threw up then ate some more and till this day i dont eat ice cream i cant stand it and that was 10 yrs ago. i go after things full force then lose interest. hoping its the same thing here. thanks bugs and hugs.

helpme

« Reply #20 on: August 16, 2012, 03:50:14 AM »
with my ex i feel a loss of power and that is what is driving me over the edge. if i had rejected him i wouldnt be feeling this bad. i want him back so that i can take my power back, it may sound bad but i feel powerless at the way it happened and even feel shame.

Offline allbitenobark

« Reply #21 on: August 16, 2012, 09:08:02 AM »
with my ex i feel a loss of power and that is what is driving me over the edge. if i had rejected him i wouldnt be feeling this bad. i want him back so that i can take my power back, it may sound bad but i feel powerless at the way it happened and even feel shame.

That's the way most of us feel after being rejected. And NO I am not discounting your feelings and reaction, I am just saying that YES I and I am sure many of us can relate. Calling psychic after psychic is not relate-able to over doing an indulgence such as ice cream. I am by no means judging you I am truly trying to be an honest source of guidance. If you are inciting spirits and tapping in to energies than you have to at some level respect that those properties do not respond to our trivialities as easily as we do, although they are forgiving, just please stop over doing it even if it is against your nature and please try to relax. I suggest reading with tested and trusted advisers that offer different gifts to hopefully help you get to the root of your issue within a respectable period of time. Remember that "psychics" are not a one stop shop. Research their gifts and their meanings so that A. you don't get disappointed with the guidance they offer and B. you actually get your  money and time's worth because you know in advance what your are engaging said psychic for. Again, I truly wish you the best!!! Good luck and PM anytime. :)