Author Topic: My Story  (Read 7370 times)

Offline Libra

• Veterans
My Story
« on: August 08, 2012, 06:01:36 PM »
I have not been here for a very long time, I see so many new of you. I also have not been reading for a while now. I am looking for someone tired and good with dates and timing. Any recommendations?

Offline Libra

• Veterans
Re: My Story
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2012, 01:55:55 PM »
Hi Ladies, I was one of the first to join this forum in January of 2011, I started reading before and after a painful breakup with a bf of 2 years. All readers were telling me that we will be together, to be patient, to give him space, they were picking up right on the vibes and his & my feelings. But the outcome was always that we will be together soon. Meanwhile the guy moved to another state, got married and has a kid now. Maybe we will be together someday but as of now there is no way. And I will not wait! Long story short I moved on, I stopped with the readings, my experience is psychics pick up present and sometimes close future but there is much more to the big predictions, somethings are not set in stone. There is your free will, the other person's free will. Long story short, this journey on Earth is about YOU and not someone else, if you think your life is not complete without him, if you think you need him to be happy, be ready for a rude awakening. There is so many other people that will love you and honor you. You don't deserve spending money on so many readings, worry, waste your time. Go to a spa, travel, have fun. Be your own Best Friend.

Offline allbitenobark

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2012, 04:33:28 PM »
Do you mind sharing who you read with and who got it wrong? Did anyone tell you you two weren't getting back together? Thank you so much! :)

helpme

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2012, 02:20:57 AM »
spoke with indio yesterday and she said that my ex was thinking about me and may call me that night. guess what my ex called that night and came over today. hoping this is a good sign that all will go well. indio said many things that were true. hoping its not a coincidence or a fluke and that she really did see these things. try her.

Offline BellaLife

• Manifesting
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2012, 06:19:08 PM »
Hi help me.... :) I have read with Indio a few times, she is good. I do not think it is a fluke.

canary

« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2012, 06:24:11 PM »
helpme, Bella - where does indio read?  I'd like to try too!!

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2012, 06:32:02 PM »
canary Indio is a reader on California Psychics. She uses tarot cards to assist her.

canary

« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2012, 06:33:44 PM »
Hi Ladies, I was one of the first to join this forum in January of 2011, I started reading before and after a painful breakup with a bf of 2 years. All readers were telling me that we will be together, to be patient, to give him space, they were picking up right on the vibes and his & my feelings. But the outcome was always that we will be together soon. Meanwhile the guy moved to another state, got married and has a kid now. Maybe we will be together someday but as of now there is no way. And I will not wait! Long story short I moved on, I stopped with the readings, my experience is psychics pick up present and sometimes close future but there is much more to the big predictions, somethings are not set in stone. There is your free will, the other person's free will. Long story short, this journey on Earth is about YOU and not someone else, if you think your life is not complete without him, if you think you need him to be happy, be ready for a rude awakening. There is so many other people that will love you and honor you. You don't deserve spending money on so many readings, worry, waste your time. Go to a spa, travel, have fun. Be your own Best Friend.

Libra,
such sage advice.  sorry you had to pay such a steep price before coming to these conclusions.  I am new to the forum, and I am consistently seeing so much fatigue and disappointment being expressed by those who have been getting readings.  There must be something negative about getting too many readings - it is not natural, I feel.  I don't think our mothers and grandmothers had such a network of psychics to live their lives by.  gosh - and what has been spent on these is unfathomable.  But, no regrets.  A painful breakup needs whatever it takes to get through.  If done right, psychics might be less expensive therapy.  The reason I have called a couple is because it allows me to speak to an objective third party without the risk of having my details known by anybody that I know.  I am also of the belief that powerful psychic ability does exist but, anybody who can read the clock appears to be psychic on some of these sites.  As much as I love the web as a resource, it is the single most destructive force of our collective psyche as women, as a society, and as a generation. 

Spa, travel and fun seems to be the way to go, I agree!
« Last Edit: August 10, 2012, 06:38:31 PM by canary »

Offline BellaLife

• Manifesting
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2012, 06:34:28 PM »
Hi Canary, yes she is on CP, she is nice and I think good too. She is 4.50 per minute, she is pretty quick so you do not have to spend alot if you have few dollars

canary

« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2012, 06:36:37 PM »
BellaLife, Luckystar - thanx.  I was hoping she is on Keen, so I don't have to sign up on another platform.  Wonder if she has a website.  If not, I might peek over to CP and see what gives.

Offline BellaLife

• Manifesting
« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2012, 07:05:11 PM »
January....I thought Phoenix Lady (July) from Keen is good. Reminds me of Indio in a way. Hope this helps.

helpme

« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2012, 03:29:47 AM »
i just read with about 22 psychics in one  day on both cp and keen will give u all a tally soon of what i got out of it. i am waiting to read with uli (again) and some from keen to complete the list. i was given dates etc. so far all r saying the same thing except for dawn over at cp (hoping she is wrong and the others right). thank goodness for this forum or i would have gone mad by now. thank you all. stick in there :)

Offline allbitenobark

« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2012, 07:58:38 AM »
i just read with about 22 psychics in one  day on both cp and keen will give u all a tally soon of what i got out of it. i am waiting to read with uli (again) and some from keen to complete the list. i was given dates etc. so far all r saying the same thing except for dawn over at cp (hoping she is wrong and the others right). thank goodness for this forum or i would have gone mad by now. thank you all. stick in there :)

Wow, honey. Aren't you worried that all those readings are interfering with each other? Many ethical readers suggest not getting multiple readings in a day because each reader can leave an energy signature when they connect with you which can throw other readers off because they are not picking up on your energy alone. I have been told to wait at least 24 hours between readings or take a salt bath in between readings. Also, many believe that you can upset the spirits by asking them the same question over and over again. The spirits assume you don't trust what you are being told and some believe can result in a false reading. Anyway, just food for thought. Either way, I'd take a break and cleanse your energy before getting another reading if you still feel compelled to do so. Good luck and I hope everything works out for you. :)

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2012, 04:13:44 PM »
helpme,

I really hope you are okay....i remember when i was at my most depressed state i think i called 3 or 4 in one day and i thought that was alot. We would love to hear about your experiences with each reader when you have the time to post. Thanks.

Offline wishfulthinker

« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2012, 06:15:12 PM »
Mystory,

Hello and welcome to our forum.  My advice to you would be to set the phone down and take a deep breath.  I have been in that state of panic that it sounds like you may be in now.  Actually, more than I care to admit.  Getting reading after reading is not going to help you in any way.  When you are in that state of mind, I believe that the psychics will not be able to read you properly, and they only pick up on the current emotions around you.
Did you have a few bad readings and are trying to discount them by getting a psychic to tell you something different?
This is a very dangerous path to go down.  My 2 cents would be to take a walk, get a massage or do something that you know will calm you down.
When the alarming credit card bills come in - you will be incredibly sorry that you called psychic after psychic.
Please keep us posted with how you are  :) 
Wishful