Author Topic: Esme Spenser, Samantha Wild, Soul Love11  (Read 18278 times)

helpme

Re: Esme Spenser, Samantha Wild, Soul Love11
« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2012, 06:40:19 PM »
had a reading with samantha wild. it did not make sense and she was way off or maybe she didnt connect with me.

canary

« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2012, 07:13:05 PM »
had a reading with samantha wild. it did not make sense and she was way off or maybe she didnt connect with me.

I recall my two experiences were similar.  My readings ended up being long, because it seemed like she knew something I did not, and I stayed on, just listening and unsure as to whether to agree or not.  I gave it all the time it needed and now know those readings were off.  I felt she was good with picking up on personality traits, which is what made me want to stay and listen to the rest of it.  She was off on what was going on or will come up ahead. 

Offline marybell

« Reply #17 on: August 17, 2012, 02:09:07 AM »

I recall my two experiences were similar.  My readings ended up being long, because it seemed like she knew something I did not, and I stayed on, just listening and unsure as to whether to agree or not.  I gave it all the time it needed and now know those readings were off.  I felt she was good with picking up on personality traits, which is what made me want to stay and listen to the rest of it.  She was off on what was going on or will come up ahead.
I am so sorry to hear that. She has a very unusual method.  I just think she is awesome.Have to tried Soul Love11?  She is also wonderful. Not quite as "out there" as Samantha.  Oh dear, what if you don't like her either?  You will never trust another recommendation I make!  LoL

Offline Zee

« Reply #18 on: August 17, 2012, 02:46:20 AM »
Not true. These two were just fabulous for me: Samantha Wild, Soul Love11.  Outstanding recommendations.

They are very, very deep, so if you aren't prepared, you won't know what they are talking about.

Marybell, any word on S Love yet?
I contacted her and mentioned that ademars200 is on the Keen Basher List [RUN!!!   18 calls  – 18 1′s     100% of calls bashed]
I hope she comes back to the living soon.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2012, 02:51:16 AM by Zee »

Offline marybell

« Reply #19 on: August 17, 2012, 03:14:22 AM »
Zee.  I just looked at SL's listing. I hope she is coming back.  Maybe if enough of us bug her from here, she will return! But she does have schedule an appointment.  So maybe if you do that?
When did you send her that note Zee?
I would love for Mystic Jena to return as well.. Ha , must be something about me - they take my calls then leave Keen!  lol
Mystic Jena is not  deep though, just wonderful at giving facts.

Offline Zee

« Reply #20 on: August 17, 2012, 03:56:58 AM »
I sent the notes a few minutes before I posted here.  Send her one too.  Maybe that will help as you suggested.

canary

« Reply #21 on: August 17, 2012, 04:51:29 AM »
I am so sorry to hear that. She has a very unusual method.  I just think she is awesome.Have to tried Soul Love11?  She is also wonderful. Not quite as "out there" as Samantha.  Oh dear, what if you don't like her either?  You will never trust another recommendation I make!  LoL

Marybell - not to worry!  I agree with Zee, that they were excellent recos as quite a few have had great experiences with Samantha - my experience is mine alone that I wrote about.  TRUE!! So, please do not feel your suggestions were off.  I found myself relating more to "helpme"'s experience in that, that's all.  Have not yet read with Soul Love11 - will be watching this folder for updates on that.

Offline Zee

« Reply #22 on: August 17, 2012, 05:08:41 AM »
Hey Marybell, I don't know if this helps but Samantha Wild read and reviewed MysticJena (one word) 7/24/11.  http://www.ev1.keen.com/psychic-readings/life-questions/mysticjena/10355125
Drop Samantha an email from her site perhaps and see if she can give you information on her whereabouts.  She answers all my email correspondence and it wouldn't hurt to ask...just a suggestion.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2012, 05:26:06 AM by admin »

Offline marybell

« Reply #23 on: August 17, 2012, 06:24:42 AM »
Hey Marybell, I don't know if this helps but Samantha Wild read and reviewed MysticJena (one word) 7/24/11.  http://www.ev1.keen.com/psychic-readings/life-questions/mysticjena/10355125
Drop Samantha an email from her site perhaps and see if she can give you information on her whereabouts.  She answers all my email correspondence and it wouldn't hurt to ask...just a suggestion.
Ha ha  Zee you are such a wonderful detective. I should hire you to find out where my dead beat ex husband hid all his money!
I wrote to Soul love11 already, and I will email Sam about Mystic Jena.
Canary , thanks for understanding!

Offline Rima

• Manifesting
« Reply #24 on: August 17, 2012, 06:42:20 AM »
I read with Samantha Wild twice,  Why? Because she accurately described my feelings about a guy. Her predictions did not come through.  She said we would be together in July.  I have not even seen him in July.

Offline Zee

« Reply #25 on: August 17, 2012, 06:53:43 AM »
Yeah, I use to do research for one of my previous employers. Very good I must say...but you might actually need a legitimate detective to find out about money matters. I don’t have access to that kind of stuff. Yet.

helpme

« Reply #26 on: August 17, 2012, 11:04:31 AM »

Hi zee no not all. i think it has to do with connection. some connect to different people. please keep the suggestions coming. thanks:)

Offline marybell

« Reply #27 on: August 17, 2012, 02:13:34 PM »
I read with Samantha Wild twice,  Why? Because she accurately described my feelings about a guy. Her predictions did not come through.  She said we would be together in July.  I have not even seen him in July.
She actually gave you that kind of timing?  That is  very unusual for her. I am so completely surprised to hear that. I have read with her many times, and if she gives me timing ( which she rarely does) its dependent upon some action she says I would need to take , and , even then she always reminds me that I should not rely on her timing being exact. How on earth did you manage to talk her into giving you that kind of precise timing?  She actually said that you and your ex would be back together in July? Wow!
Zee, I am joking. That part of my life is very over.  But you are an amazing detective.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2012, 02:57:01 PM by marybell »

Offline Rima

• Manifesting
« Reply #28 on: August 17, 2012, 04:43:36 PM »
Marybell, the answer to your question is yes, she did give me timing. 

Offline marybell

« Reply #29 on: August 17, 2012, 06:22:51 PM »
Marybell, the answer to your question is yes, she did give me timing.
Hi Rima
Thanks for answering.but that  wasn't  really  my question.  My question was more "in what way" did she give you timing?  Did you ask her when your ex would return and she said without any more info "July"? Or was there more to it?
To me , it's like if I were to read that Sapphire21 tried to sell  someone a spell to clear evil spirits..  It's so against her nature, I can not wrap my mind around it.   LOL   :) :)
« Last Edit: August 17, 2012, 06:55:30 PM by marybell »