Author Topic: any recommendations on keen?  (Read 265630 times)

Offline LiveLaughLove

Re: any recommendations on keen?
« Reply #330 on: January 30, 2012, 08:05:11 PM »
Well even small things haven't happened for me so in my book none Of them can predict anything. And itd be smart if they said that they couldn't or wasn't good at that and I'd be appreciative other than saying they are fakes.

TimeHeals

« Reply #331 on: January 30, 2012, 08:15:04 PM »
You're right - if someone WANTS TO BE WITH YOU, THEY WOULD BE WITH YOU. So, pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and get out there and meet the guy who WANTS to be with you, and you with him. Chances are he will be better then the ex - he'll be the man you've always wanted, treat you the way you always wanted to be treated, that you never got with the other. Give yourself a chance. Move forward, and you know what - you can do your own energy cleansing - look up on the internet how to do it. In fact, I think it can be more effective cleansing one's own energy than to have someone else do it, cause only YOU know yourself and what negativity needs to go.

Offline sunandmoon

« Reply #332 on: January 30, 2012, 08:24:21 PM »
Time, no offense to you in what I say. But you have had you epiphany and found what worked for you. Some of us here have had that as well. Others have not. Telling someone to pick themselves up and move on is what all of our friends and family say. That's why we are here.

No one will move on because they are told to, they will do so when they are ready and not a minute sooner. Trust me on that one.

And no, I'm not waiting on my ex, I just know how it feels to be in that boat as I was there for a long time. And probably for good reason.

Everything happens for a reason.

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #333 on: January 30, 2012, 08:27:26 PM »
I'm going to have to slightly disagree here.

As I've said, I've been lucky enough to connect with a few readers who definitely have a gift.  I DO believe in free will, but I also believe that some things can be seen. 

Almost every reader told me I would reconcile with my ex.  From the get-go, Kisha told me that he DID want to be with me, but he would not get over his issues and he would convince himself not to take the risk with me.  She called it.  100%.  She actually saw what his free will would guide him to do.  He wanted to be with me, but didn't want to put in what it would take to do so.

Cookie (Spiritualist Reader) described events that ended up happening with that very same man.  While she saw all these things, she got the big prediction wrong. Because he was taking these steps, she told me he would come back to me.  Yes,  he wanted it (I could tell without have to call psychics), but he didn't make the move.

I've moved on from that man (after waiting 8 months), and now I've got a new situation with the man I've been seeing since November.  I've called those who were right, and I'll keep calling them for short term predictions.

I'm glad I moved on because I did not deserve how my ex was treating me, BUT that doesn't mean I've moved on from calling psychics.  I want answers.  I'm impatient.  These are all personality traits, and while I'm working on them, they're not going away anytime soon.  And actually, Kisha has been helping me with that.

A lot of people have said how they don't like to get advice from readers, but I appreciate it.  I also follow it if it's something I really believe in, and if I think it will help me get the desired outcome.  No ones going to have all the answers.  You have to help them manifest.

I wouldn't be calling psychics in the first place, if I didn't firmly believe that some people have this gift.  I believe it, and I'll keep calling those who work for me.  Sometimes I feel stupid, but when things happen as some advisors have predicted, I feel validated. 

Offline LiveLaughLove

« Reply #334 on: January 30, 2012, 08:39:37 PM »
And that's what I've been doing... You obviously have read anything I've said..

Offline LiveLaughLove

« Reply #335 on: January 30, 2012, 08:52:50 PM »
Agree 100% sun&moon!

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #336 on: January 30, 2012, 08:52:56 PM »
And that's what I've been doing... You obviously have read anything I've said..

Me???  I was just responding to the series of statements being made about the idea that if someone wants to be with you, they will.  That's not necessarily true.  Sometimes it takes time, patience, and work.  To me, it wasn't worth it.  To others or for someone else, it might be.

I'm just saying it may not all be cut and dry, but some of these readers are gifted.  In my opinion.  I'm not trying to argue with anyone.  This forum has helped me quite a bit, but there's no need to get mad or frustrated with one another.  At that point, this forum starts losing it's value because we begin to feel attacked.

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #337 on: January 30, 2012, 09:07:33 PM »
I am new to this site and I have had some great readings and I have spoke to a few who were not psychic at all. There are people who can accurately predict the future it has happen to me. Everyone has different experiences and that is understandable. But it's unfair to try to make everyone else feel low because you have a different outlook. I am actually wondering after reading some of the things I read last night if some people are actually advisors themselves.

I agree, newbaby52012.  The past year and a half has been difficult for me because I spent so much money on psychics when I should've/could've focused on myself and my own personal growth.  That being said, I know I have issues and sometimes I feel comforted when I turn to psychics.  I don't need to know what's going to happen from here until I die, but there are some things I would LIKE to know, which is why I keep calling.

Whenever I share positive experiences on here, it's because I'm excited about it!!!  When I share negative experiences, it's because I don't want my "forum buddies" to waste their money.  You all have helped me, and I would like to be here for you too.  That's what a community is for... BUT I don't want to feel stupid for calling.  I know everyone here is caring and wants what's best for each other, but sometimes it's easy to get down on yourself when it seems like everyone else thinks your actions are silly or futile.  I fully recognize that this psychic addiction may be silly, but I don't want to feel worse about myself than I already do...

Offline LiveLaughLove

« Reply #338 on: January 30, 2012, 09:08:36 PM »
syenergy: nope not you

New baby: me too...

TimeHeals

« Reply #339 on: January 30, 2012, 09:13:17 PM »
No, Synergy, I think that was directed at me. So, apologies to you LLL - I did not mean that in an offensive tone. Just that in reading your comments, I know you just really, really want to know what is in store for you. and Sun&moon, did not mean to offend.
Did not mean to offend anyone. We all want answers to pressing concerns and the why's and how's and what's gonna happen. I, like others, are just frustrated and angry at the fact that we have spent so much money believing in things told by psychics that never happened.  I know I personally was caught up in a viscious cycle of calling many diff. psychics, spending tons of money, and looking back, I now realize how foolish I was. Still get the 'craving', and hate myself for it, but life happens and we all want answers, but most of the time it doesn't happen. So, sorry.

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
  • “Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it?
« Reply #340 on: January 30, 2012, 09:28:45 PM »
NewBaby and Synergy,
I agree that no one should feel horrible for sharing experiences here and here of all places. I joined this forum because I too have spent A LOT of money trying to get answers, just something close to what is going on.  I read some postings that lead me to believe that there may be readers on here too.  But with that said I think this forum is helping all of us because if we are all getting the same predictions and readings then we know not to call that reader again.  The idea that any of us will stop "cold turkey" is not realistis, but at least this forum allows us the opportunity to share our experience and learn from it.  How else will you ever know if a psychic is reading a script or not?

TimeHeals

« Reply #341 on: January 30, 2012, 09:45:06 PM »
Again - I did not intend to make anyone feel bad. And I am glad people can come here and share their experiences. Sorry if anyone took it that way - believe me, i would LOVE to be able to speak to a tried & true psychic, so new baby, please - could you share with us the psychics that were really accurate with you? I've spoken to many. Haven't had one predict any major future events. Little insignificant stuff, yes, but nothing that really matters. And yes, events have happened that made me doubt anybody has any such ability, and I have managed to not call on psychics like I have the past few years - but I still do call someone here and there on occassion, but unfortunately even she gets a lot wrong. Its that feeling of wanting to feel good - to KNOW that something good will come into my life. And yes, I did have somewhat of an epiphany, but it only came when i hit rock bottom.

Offline sunandmoon

« Reply #342 on: January 30, 2012, 10:01:11 PM »
Didn't meant to stir the pot but what you said really irked me so I had to say something. I think this site is great in that we can share our experiences and very eye opening when we see that the same reader has given many of us the same reading almost word for word!

But I don't think anyone here wants to be told to pick them selves up or the oh every so popular <barf> if they want to be with you they will. Here's another one I love: It's called a breakup because it's broken. And it's a book and my coworker tried to give it to me to read. Guess what? She's still single and I'm not.

Anyway that's what got me all riled up as I don't think anyone here needs to hear any of that. We've heard it alllllll before.

And yes, I've read some posts I definitely feel are from readers as well!   :P

On a happier note, I got approved for a balance transfer so I can start saving interest on that card I used to call psychics with. Talk about a hard and embarrassing lesson to learn.  :(

Offline wishfulthinker

« Reply #343 on: January 30, 2012, 10:15:09 PM »
I am so grateful I found this site.  I know I have issues with getting psychics readings.  That is why we are all here (to some degree or another).  I like that I can discuss my issues and will not be chastised for the choices I am making right now.  I want to find my way out of this - slowly but surely.  It gives me comfort to know I am not all alone in this and we can counsel and make suggestions on which psychics are actually real and who not to blow any more money on.  God knows I don't want to waste any more money!! 
It's strange, lately, I have found myself losing my temper with some of these readers.  Like really, that is all you've got?  That's it.  I could get a better reading from a fortune cookie.  ;)

TimeHeals

« Reply #344 on: January 30, 2012, 10:43:01 PM »
I understand - i learned the same lesson, and more. I think the site is great too, for all the reasons you said. I guess I just didn't put into proper words = I just believe everyone deserves happiness in their life, and learning from others experiences helps others from the pitfalls of how a lot of readers operate. Sometimes you get a reader who can really damage you emotionally, or you can get so totally confused you don't know what direction to go, I know that's happened to me. I really meant it to be inspiring, not demeaning in any way. I know I started calling psychics when I was hurting, or when things were just going crazy, and needed to know what was coming, to be prepared for it, or to know if anything, anything good at all would come, and then I'd wait....and wait..... and wait...for it NOT to happen, or the exact OPPOSITE to happen. Then I just got sick of it and decided to try to manage all on my own, because it was doing me more harm than good. that's just MY story. I still want answers, I still would like to speak to an authentic psychic, IF one exists. I still call on one very, very occassionally. I try different methods of helping myself - like when someone mentioned energy cleansing. I did that on myself a few months ago because I though it would be good for my emotional health, I looked it up and did it. I did a cleansing of my home with Holy Water also. I don't know if any of that stuff works,but it couldn't hurt, but I knew I was doing it for myself, didn't cost anything, and at least made me feel like i was actually doing something for myself and trying to get myself thru tragedies. I don't judge anybody, and I don't take offense to critisism.

anything