Author Topic: any recommendations on keen?  (Read 264759 times)

Offline misty

Re: any recommendations on keen?
« Reply #90 on: November 02, 2011, 09:40:27 PM »
Nevermind. i added 1.99 but I only got 4 minutes worth of credit:S

I didn't put in a callback request earlier because of problems with my credit card. so now im in 8th place... man i hope shes not too tired to give me a call

Offline LuckyInLove

« Reply #91 on: November 02, 2011, 10:06:39 PM »
Dont worry misty I dont think she will take your call unless she is ready. I really felt she was very honest with my reading. Like I said before, I did notice she stepping away after calls for a few mins and then back on the phone status when she was ready.
Hope you have a good reading with her.

I just called Marti on psychicpower.com and got a complete different reading. My SM is not my ideal man. Infact there are two more men coming sometime next year. The first one is a slow one & he will be attracted to me more than I will but the second one will be THE ONE. More like love at first sight, marriage material, successful & fairytale love. Oh Gosh what to believe. According to Sandy my EX is the one & she also saw us in a marriage ceremony with rings but this one say nah.

I am done with psychic calling (lol). I am going crazy.!!!!

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #92 on: November 02, 2011, 10:46:12 PM »
I feel your pain. 

Today I called Readings By Sydney on PPN and Aileen on PPN because I had free minutes from my first reading with Syndey and five free minutes from PPN.

Anyways, last time Sydney said we'd be together and all is well.  Today he told me to be careful because Jay has no idea what he wants and he's going to keep hurting me!!!  Huh??  How do things change so drastically in 6 days!??!?!

I was my first time speaking with Aileen, and she was actually pretty good.  She told me that I dye my hair red but my natural color is brown.  I couldn't believe she randomly said that!!  The weird thing is that I don't know what to think of the rest of her reading.  She didn't really give me a prediction.  She told me he's just got really high standards.  He is attracted to me and thinks I'm great, but I'm not 100% perfect.  She says he has a jaded sense of the right woman for him.  She also said that I am the right woman for him and that if I back off, act firm, stand my ground, and my slightly mean :(  (that's really not my thing) then he'll be with me.  Towards the end she did say that we had "an intense soul connection".   

This whole situation is driving me crazy!  I can't wait for payday this Friday so that I can talk to Sandy Esther.  I want to know if her prediction has changed due to the fact that I was so honest with my SM. 

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #93 on: November 03, 2011, 03:18:42 PM »
Misty,

Have you spoken with Sandy Esther yet??  I'm curious to hear how you felt about your reading! 

Offline misty

« Reply #94 on: November 03, 2011, 04:55:17 PM »
Hey synergy

OMG i just got off the phone with her. and OMG! she was amazing! I felt like we did connect because

1)she told me how she knows that i've been told by others me and my ex will be married

2)she knows i've been told by others to use white candles and that i do use them

She said the cards clearly say that we have a very soul mated connection. She gave me 1 week for contact but then in the end of the conversation she said perhaps even 2days.

One thing though, when I introduced myself and I told her there is a guy in question and i gave his name. first thing she said was "why him" and she kind of giggled in a way:S

what do you suppose that means?
« Last Edit: November 03, 2011, 07:11:00 PM by misty »

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #95 on: November 03, 2011, 05:06:19 PM »
I'm happy you finally got to speak with her and that there was a connection!! 

Hmm... that last part is weird.  Now I'm curious as what she meant by that! 

So she gave you a prediction for contact, but did she give any long term predictions?  Were they in line with what you've heard from other advisors?

Offline misty

« Reply #96 on: November 03, 2011, 06:11:06 PM »
she didnt say it in a bubbly shy girl giggle it was like...oh cmon why him kind of way:S but she did pick up that he lied to me and hes kind of a scumbag for what he did. I'm not sure if shes an empath but that could explain it cause thats how I feel.

And yes she gave me long term predictions too. She said things will start picking up in 4 weeks, thats when communication will pick up and we will start working on our relationship. She gave me Spring time for us to be back together (spring doesnt start till end of March)

The only one who I can think of that said we will be more stable around that time frame is Elaina Jo - She picked up February (valentines day)

Others predicted a whole lot earlier. A few said October, some end of November,
Vallentina Rose and Zheva picked up Janaury 1st. Can't remember what timeframe Bonniesha or Mikki Reno gave me.

My notes are all over the place right now
« Last Edit: November 03, 2011, 07:14:32 PM by misty »

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #97 on: November 03, 2011, 07:32:29 PM »
I really want to talk to Zheva and Bonniesha, but I never see them on!!!  :( 

Offline LuckyInLove

« Reply #98 on: November 04, 2011, 04:39:59 PM »
Hey guys:

So I am really disappointed that Sandy Esther's (on keen) prediction for contact from my SM yesterday (nov 3rd) didn't come to pass. I was so hoping that she would be right. She told me that my ex would contact me Nov 3rd & we would see each other face to face sometime in January. Well nothing happened yesterday. Not a word from my SM.

Do you think that calling so many psychics can change the timeframe a good psychic gives? I called Layla from PPN yesterday and she picked up quite a few accurate things from the reading. She picked up my SM only having a mother (no father), I have dark brown hair (sort of) & a couple he is very close to (as friends) are a big part of his life. She told me to expect some communication within 2 or 3 days. She did however ask me to call her back & tell her whether her prediction comes true or not. Hmmm.......?

Seems like everytime I call a psychic the days of communication change. (lol). Don't know what to believe anymore, if even, we should believe. Ugghhh!!!!

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #99 on: November 04, 2011, 04:52:01 PM »
Oh no!  I'm so sorry Sandy Esther's prediction did not manifest!  Maybe it was really supposed to be 3 days instead of the 3rd??  I'm second in line to speak with her today, so I'll keep you guys posted on what she says and if it manifests.  She's been accurate with me before.

Last time she told me she saw a 1 and a 3, and she assumed that meant the 13th (which was the next day).  When that didn't happen, I called her for an update/explanation, and she said she was sorry and that sometimes she just gets numbers and a feeling that goes along with it.  She then said it would be 1-3 weeks... and she was right.  Now, I know that 1-3 weeks is a pretty big space of time, but I just think time is really difficult to pinpoint.  And this wasn't just a question of when we would speak (because we did speak all throughout that time), it was a question about a specific type of conversation.

I wonder too if we change things by calling so many psychics.  There's something I've been dying to say too.  I think that all of us here must be extra intuitive, empathic, or have some psychic ability.  You know why?  I know we're not crazy.  We're all educated, intelligent women (and some men here) who are well-spoken, yet I know many of us have friends who think we're crazy for not moving on from these guys.  Well I think we KNOW there's more.  We KNOW that it's not over, but I also think that by exploring these posibilities with

If Layla's prediction come true for you, then Sandy Esther may still be right as well, and she just misinterpreted the 3.  Oh no... now I want to try Layla.  Hahaha. 

Offline LuckyInLove

« Reply #100 on: November 04, 2011, 05:04:05 PM »
She did actually say Nov 3rd but she was other numbers too (cant remember but will check my notes). I just emailed her to see if she could clarify that. I'll call her sometime next week if I hear nothing from him.

I really think by calling so many psychics everyday we could really be changing things around. I am going to try & stop for a little while and see if that helps. I try not to think about the timeframe but at the back of my mind it is there & so many psychics homepages do say the more we continue to expect on a certain timeframe, the more the timeline changes. We are responsible for changing the energy flow of a certain outcome by keeping ourselves so tuned to the timeframe. We should just call and then forget about the timeline & let things come to us at the right time but I guess we are so impatient we cannot let go & continously call to get more answers.

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #101 on: November 04, 2011, 07:21:26 PM »
Ok, I just spoke with Sandy Esther.  Apparently, being honest with him and telling him that I'm ready for a real relationship and don't want to date casually has caused a major delay.  She doesn't see us being together until January (this is a major change, since originally it was November).  This is ridiculous.  If he's not ready for me now, then I just don't think he's the one.  She still sees a proposal down the road, but why would I even want to be with someone who doesn't want to take this opportunity to be with me??  If law school is an obstacble, then he won't be ready for another 2 years. At that point he'll be to busy trying to get into a firm!  This isn't worth the pain.

Offline positivethoughts2

• Veterans
« Reply #102 on: November 04, 2011, 08:01:24 PM »
So Sandy thinks you should have just excepted whatever morsel of whatever he was willing to offer? I've never read with her but heard she's good

Offline LuckyInLove

« Reply #103 on: November 04, 2011, 09:32:41 PM »
One of the Keen advisors (Lisa Dianne) has the following posted on her homepage. Maybe we need to really pay attention to it.

Please try not to focus on the timing as much as the final outcome. When you hold on to the timing you can "accidentally" create blockages.

Luckyinlove

Offline Inactive- PHN

• Veterans
« Reply #104 on: November 04, 2011, 10:13:49 PM »
I agree timing sucks

anything