Author Topic: any recommendations on keen?  (Read 264760 times)

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
Re: any recommendations on keen?
« Reply #75 on: September 26, 2011, 02:49:18 PM »
Hi everyone,

I'm new to the forum, but I've been receiving readings from Keen for about a year now.  It's so difficult to find a good psychic on that site, but I do believe they're out there.

I've been reading with Aries Intuition (Kisha) for awhile now, and she is REALLY good with timeframes, which we all know are very difficult to pinpoint.  She has a spirit guide, and she can tell you what the other person is feeling.  If you're looking for short-term predictions, she has been accurate for me (and others judging by her feedback). 

I also recently started reading with Lisa Dianne.  She has amazing feedback.  I still cannot comment on the accuracy of her predictions because they are down the road, but she is spot on when it comes to reading the past, present, and feelings.  She knew stuff about the man I was calling about that really surprised me.  There was no way she would know.  Unfortunately, some readers can see the past and present accurately, but are completely wrong about the future, so I don't know what to think about Lisa Dianne yet.  I really hope her prediction pans out, but I'll have to wait until the end of October/beginning of Novemeber to know for certain.

Has anyone read with Kisha or Lisa Dianne?  I'd be curious to hear about your experiences.

Offline funnygirl

« Reply #76 on: September 26, 2011, 03:11:06 PM »
Hi Synergy- I am new to the forum as well. I am very happy to have found this forum as well since it helps me pick my readers more carefully. In regards to readings on Keen, I have tried so many in the last 4 years, I cannot even remember. I had never read with (Kisha) but I will definitely give her a try. As for Lisa Dianne, I first read with her in 2009. Her feedback was so positive that I thought I had found THE reader. Turns out she is great at picking up some details but NONE of her predictions came to pass for me...in fact the opposite happened. I still went back to her to give her a second and thirs chance but stopped early this year. I noticed she is good for a lot of people so wait and see if her predictions come to pass for you. If you would like, try WhiteLightAngel (Debra)- I have probably seen 2 negative feedbacks for her in the last 3 years and those callers still came back to her despite the tiny predictions not coming though....she might not pick up correctly some details in between but her overall big picture is right. Also, I discovered a few months ago BodyMindSpirit(Julie) who has been good with details. If you would like give her a try and let me know your thoughts. It is always nice to share stories with others...I also realized not all psychics fit with us, so we need to go through a few before finding the best one for each one of us. Good luck and let me know your thoughts. Take care :)

Offline maryjane_suicide

« Reply #77 on: September 26, 2011, 03:38:47 PM »
Hi there funnygirl,

I tried WhiteLightAngel but she says she isn't reading for new customers. I also tried BodyMindSpirit based on her reviews.  She was quick and gave me some numbers to look out for but I can't say whether her predictions are correct because the timing hasn't come yet.

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #78 on: September 26, 2011, 03:45:02 PM »
Hi funnygirl!

That's too bad about Lisa Dianne!  I have read with BodyMindSpirit twice, and I was really disappointed the second time because it was really vague and it differed from the first reading.  In her first reading, she made a prediction for October, so I still can't say if she's accurate or not.  The second time I read with her, she didn't give me any details and really didn't make much of a prediction.  She also did not validate her previous prediction.  I called her the second time because another man from work was coming on really strong and showing a lot of interest in me.  I am not interested in this man at all, and I wanted to see if she could pick up on my SM finding out about this guy and how he would feel about it.  She just gave me the usual advice by telling me to date the new guy because it would "probably" make my SM come forward.  She really didn't make a prediction and just told me that the new guy is a really good guy.  Yes, he is, but I'm not interested in him!  Haha. 

I've read with SO MANY psychics on Keen that I'm surprised I haven't read with WhiteLightAngel!  I guess I know who I'll be calling later!   :-\

Offline funnygirl

« Reply #79 on: September 26, 2011, 09:08:14 PM »
Wow..I did not know that WhiteLightAngel did not take new customers...to be honest, when I first started reading with her, she knew lots of details but as of last year, her predictions for communication never came to pass. The only thing about her that makes me go back is her ability to see the big picture. I had some other guy last year and she told me right off the bat that it would not go any further because it lacked passion. I did every thing I could to remain positive, open and to give it a real chance but in the end, she was right.  She always mentions my past coming back in the picture who by the way won't even speak to me for over a year know. I have tried to move on but every time I have a reading with her she tells me she still sees this guy. I always ask her for new male energy and she never sees anything significant. I have no hope of my past guy coming forward but I figured, as is always the case, WhiteLightAngel is right in the end. Only time will tell but I am remaining open to all possibilities.  As for BodyMindSpirit, I am sorry the readings were changing. Wait and see if her predictions for October come to pass. It is never easy to be patient. Good luck and let me know if anything new happens!

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #80 on: September 27, 2011, 06:43:37 PM »
So, I gave in and read with a new advisor today.  Her name is Shaun, but her Keen profile is called Akashic Insights.  She really picked up on a lot of details, BUT her outcome differs from everyone elses.  She says that, yes, this man and I have a connection, and I'm not crazy, BUT he's not the one.  He's just completely focused on his career and is ignoring his feelings for me because he doesn't want a distraction.  Her words were "timing is everything" and she explained that this man and I just met at the wrong time in our lives.  He's not ready.  She sees a new man coming my way soon, and she told me how I'd meet him.  I'm skeptical.  This wasn't what I wanted to hear at all, but it was an interesting read.  She's not too expensive at $3.50, and she didn't try to keep me on the line.  She was really quick. 

All other Keen and CP readers see improvement with my guy in October.  We'll see what happens...

Offline LuckyInLove

« Reply #81 on: November 01, 2011, 08:19:05 PM »
Hey members:
I just spoke to Sandy Esther on Keen & OMG I have never had awesome connection with anyone this good. She was awesome. She knew the color of car my ex is driving without me telling her. She also told me what environment he works in & how "busy" he has been networking. I have been checking him on Facebook & boy has he ever been networking like crazy.
Sandy has amazed me. She told me alot of other stuff that has blown me away & is so very true in my case. I thoroughly enjoyed the call. She is also very funny & confident in what she sees & says. I loved her.

Another recommendation I have is Rain on www.psychicpower.com. She as well blew me away with so much of what she picked up on. She was able to tell me what happened btween my ex & I and what led to the breakup. All this without me telling her. Her timelines and Sandy's as well for a happy re-union are not until Jan/Feb 2012. Communication wise (text/email) I should hear from him sometime in November.

Anyways, both these calls were really good compared to the other many I have made. Let me know if anyone of you decide to call them.

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #82 on: November 01, 2011, 08:29:24 PM »
I think I've mentioned here before that Sandy Esther is my #1 advisor.  She doesn't only tell you the good stuff either... I can attest to that.  She's very honest.  I am really happy you like her!!!!! 

Offline misty

« Reply #83 on: November 02, 2011, 04:33:14 AM »
hey people...whoever here who have spoken to Sandy esther, how long were you on the phone with her to have a decent enough reading? Ever since I started calling PPN, PS and Keen seem way too expensive even though I spent a good 2 months on plenty of psychics from PS. I know 5$/minute is not much compared to the new 7.95$/min PS is going to be implementing soon but still all the free minutes and cheap minutes from PPN really got to me lol

would 6 minutes on the phone be enough with her?

Offline LuckyInLove

« Reply #84 on: November 02, 2011, 04:02:47 PM »
hey people...whoever here who have spoken to Sandy esther, how long were you on the phone with her to have a decent enough reading? Ever since I started calling PPN, PS and Keen seem way too expensive even though I spent a good 2 months on plenty of psychics from PS. I know 5$/minute is not much compared to the new 7.95$/min PS is going to be implementing soon but still all the free minutes and cheap minutes from PPN really got to me lol

would 6 minutes on the phone be enough with her?

I read with Sandy yesterday & started off with 7 minutes then added another 5 mins or so. She does give info fast so 6 mins should be good. When you ask her a question, she pauses for a second or two before answering because at that time she is asking her spirit guides for the answer before replying to us. She does not waste time & will give you info as its coming to her. She is also quite funny & very sweet. I really liked her. Try her for 6 mins for a start & see if you feel the connection.

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #85 on: November 02, 2011, 04:21:00 PM »
I agree with UnluckyInLove.  6 minutes should be good enough, but you'll probably want to talk to her longer.  Sometimes you hear her whisper as she repeats the question you asked. 

I like her a lot, and she is honest.  She'll even tell you bad news, but she's so kind and thoughtful when she does.  When all other advisors told me that my SM and I were going to reconnect in July and have a wonderful summer together, she did not agree.  She told me he would be self-absorbed all summer, and she was right!  She's also been right for me regarding contact.  She also told me that he would NOT respond to my letter and that I would approach him to discuss it within 1-3 weeks.  She was right.  He did not respond on his own, and I confronted him 2 1/2 weeks later. 

I also like that she'll throw in random details just to solidify and confirm the connection... like how she told UnluckyInLove about the car.  I never call about the father of my children, but last time I called her she brought him up on her own.  She was really accurate when it came to him as well. 

I don't want people to abuse her kindness, but I have to share this story.  One day I left a feedback (still 5 stars) indicating that I was confused about a reading with her. (I'm noapologies929 on Keen, if you go through feedback).  Anyways, I said that the reading had changed because during our first reading Sandy Esther said I would marry this man.  A month later, she started detailing difficulties and told me that I'd have another option early next year.  I left the feedback, and Sandy Esther IMMEDIATELY sent me a message clarifying her reading.  She even sent me free minutes so we could discuss what she meant.  She truly cares about her clients.  She wasn't even back-peddling.  She stuck firm to her new predictions, but assured me and explained why the reading had changed.  She said it's MY CHOICE and that I will most likely get sick of his slow pace and how he treats me, but if I stick with it she still sees a happy ending.  Most readers on Keen block people when this happens, instead she went above and beyond to explain things to me. 

Offline LuckyInLove

« Reply #86 on: November 02, 2011, 04:44:24 PM »
Also with Sandy you"ll notice that after every call she will put her status as "away'' & come back a few mins after to "back on phone''. I had placed a "callback request"& was the fourth customer in line. I kept checking to see how much longer it would be & noticed that after every call her status would be "away" & then would change to ON THE PHONE when she came back. I believe she might be re-energizing herself to give clients an accurate reading. I haven't noticed anyone else do that. It was different.

Offline misty

« Reply #87 on: November 02, 2011, 07:20:40 PM »
thanks guys. I see that theres about 2 ppl in line. I'm going to use the free 3 minutes in addition to paid 5 minutes.

I know when you first speak to someone and they blurt out accurate stuff that its hard to focus on ending to call after a certain amount of minutes. Even when you hear the 1 minute warning you just end up adding a whole lot of more minutes cause in that state of mind you don't care or think about the actual amount you're spending on one call. You just want to hear what else they have to say.

(yn) i hope I can control myself. I've read most of her feedbacks. They all paint her as being super nice and that her predictions for contact always end up true. But what about the big picture:S?

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #88 on: November 02, 2011, 07:27:16 PM »
Misty,

Sandy Esther's big predictions for me are coming up soon.  She sees: intimacy by the end of November, wanting to meet my children at that time as well, a more serious relationship by February 2012, and him considering a proposal in July 2012.

All her small predictions have manifested, but the way things are now, I don't see how these big ones are possible... especially the last one!  Even IF (big if) we start seeing each other again, I can't picture him wanting to get married anytime soon, if at all. 

Offline misty

« Reply #89 on: November 02, 2011, 09:29:01 PM »
I didnt know keen had a special 10 minutes for 1.99$. Does it really work>?

I emailed customer service a few times. They sent a one sentence reply once not even answering my question and never replied back to the others.

& Synergy keep us posted!  I don't know why but this month seems to have started off very slowly