Author Topic: any recommendations on keen?  (Read 255037 times)

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
Re: any recommendations on keen?
« Reply #375 on: February 01, 2012, 04:16:03 PM »
I don't think SE keeps notes.  When I first starting calling her, the first few calls did not make me feel as if she had kept notes, but who knows!

I HATE when readers ask for my birthdate.  I know Allynis got a big prediction right for me, but I don't like that she starts off with DOBs.  Some of you mention they may do it in order to access notes, but it also makes me think a lot of these readers use astrology instead of any actual psychic abilities.  Maybe some readers really need this information in order to begin connecting with you, but it still rubs me the wrong way when they start the call off by asking for that. 

I REALLY want to try Tina Zubia and now I'm curious about AstroSarah.  I'll let you guys know if I speak with them.  I really don't care if Tina eats on the phone when I call her, as long as she's accurate!!!  ;)  Just kidding, I really don't like when readers do stuff like that.  We're paying for their time!!!

Offline wishfulthinker

« Reply #376 on: February 01, 2012, 04:26:15 PM »
Synergy - I was reading with Joseph from PS one night and I could hear him cleaning up his kitchen as he was doing the reading with me.  SAY WHAT?  I am paying $6.75 a minute. 

TimeHeals

« Reply #377 on: February 01, 2012, 04:27:50 PM »
@Synergy: I think they just ask for birthdates to kill time. And then, sometimes I had readers repeat it to me, to make sure they had it right, or pretended not to hear it accurately, so as to have me repeat myself. Just my opinion. No reason they need birthdate, even if they were doing an astrology reading, they would need a lot of time to do a chart or whatever, from what I understand. Just my opinion.

And I KNOW the readers talk about customers among each other, because once I emailed a woman I wanted to have a reading with (don't remember her name) - it was couple years ago, and she asked me why I didn't call so&so, mentioned a reader BY NAME I often called upon. I was shocked that she knew what reader(s) I have spoken to. So, I emailed the reader she mentioned and asked her how this OTHER reader knew I got readings from her, and she denied even knowing who said reader was. I called B.S. on that.

Offline LiveLaughLove

« Reply #378 on: February 01, 2012, 04:36:06 PM »
Lol @ wishful! That's a mess!

Time: that's crazy! I rememeber I called keen about the advisers and the customer service rep said that they don't talk to each other and they don't see what advisors customers have spoken too and that the advisors can block someone even if they never talked to them etc. I called bullshit on the whole thing!

Does anybody know the times that astrosarah or Tina are on? So I can get an idea of when to call them?

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #379 on: February 01, 2012, 04:39:18 PM »
wishfulthinker,

Last time I called Dianalc, she was watching tv!  It definitely wasn't in another room; I could tell she was right in front of the tv!  She's a cheap reader, but I don't care.  It was incredibly distracting to me, so I can only imagine how distracting it was for her.  I don't remember who it was, but I called a reader on Keen last year who was talking to her barking dog while she was on the phone with me.  She kept telling me to hang on!!!  Huh?  Are you kidding me!?  They shouldn't accept calls if they can't devote their attention to doing so.

TimeHeals,

I think you're right about that possibility too.  They may just be killing time.  Just like the readers who make you repeat your name and the other person's name three times.  I do not expect these readers to connect with me immediately, but some of these are just stalling tactics.

I also think a lot of them speak amongst themselves.  I've never had an experience like what you describe, BUT the fact that they can form groups makes me suspicious.  That means that they have some way of communicating with other readers, and common sense would dictate that they'd share information with each other about their clients, just as we are doing about them here. 

Offline aquarian

« Reply #380 on: February 01, 2012, 04:50:54 PM »
Astrosarah has a website that's soooooo much cheaper than her Keen rate. astrosarah.com

also, this way she cant look up notes for u

Offline glasshalffull

« Reply #381 on: February 01, 2012, 04:57:10 PM »
Synergy - I was reading with Joseph from PS one night and I could hear him cleaning up his kitchen as he was doing the reading with me.  SAY WHAT?  I am paying $6.75 a minute.
Hi WT,
Joseph must have the cleanest kitchen on the planet - the same thing you described happened (probably twice) when I called him. I thought he was making tea. ???
Glass

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
  • “Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it?
« Reply #382 on: February 01, 2012, 04:59:29 PM »
@Synergy: I think they just ask for birthdates to kill time. And then, sometimes I had readers repeat it to me, to make sure they had it right, or pretended not to hear it accurately, so as to have me repeat myself. Just my opinion. No reason they need birthdate, even if they were doing an astrology reading, they would need a lot of time to do a chart or whatever, from what I understand. Just my opinion.

And I KNOW the readers talk about customers among each other, because once I emailed a woman I wanted to have a reading with (don't remember her name) - it was couple years ago, and she asked me why I didn't call so&so, mentioned a reader BY NAME I often called upon. I was shocked that she knew what reader(s) I have spoken to. So, I emailed the reader she mentioned and asked her how this OTHER reader knew I got readings from her, and she denied even knowing who said reader was. I called B.S. on that.

Time: if you google your screen name you can see who you have talked to if you left feedback, that is why I dont leave feedback, then you get a good idea of who is real or not! LOL

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #383 on: February 01, 2012, 05:08:54 PM »
LLL,

Looks like AstroSarah is on with alerts right now.  I'm nervous to start calling because I am waiting on a big prediction from Kisha that is supposed to happen this week.  I am incredibly impatient, and I don't want to mess anything up by calling and calling and calling. 

This may not seem like a big deal but I didn't call anyone yesterday.  I haven't spoken to Chance since last Friday, and I am so sad.  I really miss him (it sounds silly bc it hasn't even been a week, but he was with me every day for 3 months, so it has been difficult). 

Let me know if you talk to her... I may just break down and give her a call...

Offline wishfulthinker

« Reply #384 on: February 01, 2012, 05:12:49 PM »
@Glass - Funny.  Did you have any luck with Joseph?  I thought he was very vague with his predictions.  But of course, he was distracted. LOL

Offline glasshalffull

« Reply #385 on: February 01, 2012, 05:26:01 PM »
@Glass - Funny.  Did you have any luck with Joseph?  I thought he was very vague with his predictions.  But of course, he was distracted. LOL
@WT - He was very vague, we didn't connect.

TimeHeals

« Reply #386 on: February 01, 2012, 05:44:53 PM »
@kickingthehabit: I too almost never leave feedback. I did way back in the beginning, because the readers would say give them 5 starts, and they would send free minutes, and I was just too dumb and vulnerable at that time to realize ANYTHING about keen practices.

Anyway, I hope you are doing well.  :)

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #387 on: February 01, 2012, 05:46:01 PM »
@kickingthehabit: I too almost never leave feedback. I did way back in the beginning, because the readers would say give them 5 starts, and they would send free minutes, and I was just too dumb and vulnerable at that time to realize ANYTHING about keen practices.

Anyway, I hope you are doing well.  :)

I used to do the same thing.

TimeHeals

« Reply #388 on: February 01, 2012, 05:54:19 PM »
Taken DIRECTLY from Keen's site - if you scroll all the way to the bottom of the page, you will see a little tag called 'give advice; - click on it, & read through it - tells all the 'tools' these readers have - here is one page: And it says right on there they have FORUMS, and some 'customer's reporting features' - so they can keep track of customers and pretty sure that means taking notes, because it says something of knowing your customers preferences & behaviors. I.E. NOTE TAKING.

Build Your Reputation With Ratings and Feedback
Consumers often rely on ratings, reviews and comments from others when making decisions to purchase a product or service online. Reviews of your service on KEEN say a lot about your level of experience and customer satisfaction, and may be the most important information for new customers.    
Keep Customers Delighted
Building lasting relationships with customers is critical for business success. KEEN's My Customers feature gives you access to lots of information about your customers so you can easily create and manage customer lists to provide value-added services such as free minutes, newsletters and updates.    
Analyze Results
As you observe and monitor your results using KEEN's reporting features, you'll be able to gain greater insight into your customers' preferences and behaviors so you can make informed decisions about marketing and providing your services.    
Connect With Your Community
There are many other psychic advisors like you who are using KEEN to grow their business. In addition to customer support, we maintain online forums for you to connect, share and learn from others like you and to offer feedback on how we can serve you better.

Offline LiveLaughLove

« Reply #389 on: February 01, 2012, 06:08:49 PM »
I'ma look at her website! Unless she's available when I get home tonight. Let me know if you talk to her and what she said!