Author Topic: any recommendations on keen?  (Read 255219 times)

TimeHeals

Re: any recommendations on keen?
« Reply #345 on: January 31, 2012, 12:11:26 AM »
Also, sun&moon, you managed to 'read' negativity into my post, where none was intended, but you failed to pick out any of the positives in what i wrote, which bothers me. Are we not here to help each other? At least that is what I thought.

Offline aquarian

« Reply #346 on: January 31, 2012, 01:27:44 AM »
i kinda had to agree with sunandmoon in a previous post. do correct me if i'm wrong, but i think sometimes when ppl say certain things that causes us to snap or react negatively. i think it was just merely that nothing more. kinda reminds me of how my mom irritates me when she talks about certain topics because she just repeats the same thing over and over.

TimeHeals

« Reply #347 on: January 31, 2012, 01:42:57 AM »
well I just feel that kind of response, in that tone, was uncalled for, and not very civil. Its ok to disagree, but at least do so with integrity.

TimeHeals

« Reply #348 on: January 31, 2012, 02:12:56 AM »
Just a side note: Nobody knows whats going on with others, what difficulties they may be facing, what their worries or fears are, etc. I thought I was offering words of encouragement - to maybe make someone feel better about themselves, that they deserve happiness - its called 'compassion'. I cannot help it if someone ELSE  reading what i wrote for another person was offended by it.

Offline LiveLaughLove

« Reply #349 on: January 31, 2012, 02:27:17 AM »
Agreed time!

Offline positivethoughts2

• Veterans
« Reply #350 on: January 31, 2012, 02:28:33 AM »
Not to change the subject, but on Keen, JustAskDrDonna anyone? She doesn't take new clients but has anyone read with her?

Offline LiveLaughLove

« Reply #351 on: January 31, 2012, 03:18:24 AM »
Well in my case, I hope kisha is wrong for me because it wasn't looking good for my whole situation...basically I'm getting another shitty deal like I did all 2011 (excuse my French)

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #352 on: January 31, 2012, 03:53:17 AM »
I saw the ripoff report post. It was kind of funny! In a ridiculous way. Jagger is a terrible reader. I've never read with Dr. Donna, but I don't want to after seeing the rude manner in which she was defending herself in that thread.

Offline sunandmoon

« Reply #353 on: January 31, 2012, 03:57:41 AM »
Also, sun&moon, you managed to 'read' negativity into my post, where none was intended, but you failed to pick out any of the positives in what i wrote, which bothers me. Are we not here to help each other? At least that is what I thought.

It was what I pointed out that bothered me, and a lot. I took it as negative and that overshadowed anything else you wrote. Just being honest. You also said you don't take offense.

Like I said, you had your epiphany and I felt you were trying to shove it at us (multiple posts about the prayers etc). The post I responded to was kind of a last straw.

Yes I admit you hit a nerve. But again we are all here because we don't judge and we don't tell others what they should do. I felt you were with some of your comments that we can frankly get from anyone (and likely have). Again just being honest. :)

No one is going to move on until they're ready. I'd bet 99% on here realize they should but they have their own reasons for not doing so yet - as I did 6 months ago. Someday most will reach that point and do so. Until then I don't think they need cliches pushed at them, no matter how well meaning. When people did that to me, I learned to stop talking to them about the situation. And people are here for support.

My .02
« Last Edit: January 31, 2012, 04:03:09 AM by sunandmoon »

TimeHeals

« Reply #354 on: January 31, 2012, 01:18:28 PM »
Yes, people ARE here for support and encouragement in dealing with things. And I am not offended easily, but was bothered by your attitude. If you are offended by something, then say that 'you' are offended, don't drag everyone else into by saying 'we", you don't speak for everyone. Just discuss it in an appropriate manner. Others may be less inclined to share and have meaningful discussions when they think someone is going to personally attack them in a post just because YOU decided to put a negative spin on something. And the posts about the prayers - I wasn't 'shoving' it down people's throats, I posted it, and people asked about it. I shared information about it. And if it helps and comforts anyone, that's all that matters. So just maybe try  showing compassion towards others and don't be selfish. What doesn't work for you may work for someone else - like I said, people are here for a reason, you don't know what others on here are going through in there lives. So, I am done explaining myself to you now, and I hope others won't fear being personally attacked by you.

Offline sunandmoon

« Reply #355 on: January 31, 2012, 02:46:05 PM »
Has anyone seen the ripoffreport.com list of advisors? I saw drdonna and an advisor named jagger on there defending themselves. The list of frauds on that site is interesting. Lisa Dianne and Veruska are good with remote viewing but when it comes to timing and final outcome I use Kisha or Magical Sandra. I don't get readings as much as I did in the past and if you let too much time pass Sandra will consider you as a new client and will not read for you. My sister prefers Sandy Ester and angelbabyoflight.

I found that site a long time ago. Very interesting stuff! I think they even listed Liam and Gina Rose. I don't know if I ever posted on one of those threads, but I did post on a thread of a guy who has a get your ex back system, he is a total scam!

Offline sunandmoon

« Reply #356 on: January 31, 2012, 03:07:33 PM »
You both need to let it drop.
Sun, do you realize you are saying the same thing with this comment:

No one is going to move on until they're ready. I'd bet 99% on here realize they should but they have their own reasons for not doing so yet - as I did 6 months ago. Someday most will reach that point and do so. Until then I don't think they need cliches pushed at them, no matter how well meaning. When people did that to me, I learned to stop talking to them about the situation. And people are here for support.

You both need to let it drop.
Sun, do you realize you are saying the same thing with this comment:

Thanks Jordie, yes you are right. That has been said many times on here by others as well, and I just think it's a more polite way to say it than the cliches we're all tired of hearing. And yes, I said "we" again because I know I'm not the only one on here that doesn't want to hear that.

Sorry I was honest about being offended! I don't think I was being selfish at all by pointing that out, but obviously I offended some by my comments. One thing I've learned in life is you can't please everyone. :)

Offline LiveLaughLove

« Reply #357 on: January 31, 2012, 04:12:42 PM »
Sun, who is the guy with that system? I think I know who you're talking about.

Offline sunandmoon

« Reply #358 on: January 31, 2012, 08:00:59 PM »
There are a few of them out there but the one that I mean
 was Matt Huston.

I looked at a few systems. All seem to have written books and they all seem to be in a circle (they seem to get kickbacks from recommending each other). I really hate the videos of who is it? Tdub? Something like that. Nothing written, just him.

Anyway back to Matt. Someone sent me his ebook and it was really well written. Said pretty much the same thing as others did but when I checked out his website he actually offered a coaching service and it wasn't too expensive. $70 I think for 30 days. This was back in June-July 2010 so it was still pretty early in the breakup (don't forget I was never told we were breaking up, he just stopped talking to me).

I should have had my first clue in his website, it was NOTHING like his book. Poorly written with spelling and grammatical errors. (ever notice how bad some psychics spell too?) And his coaching services page was one of those "buy now before I raise the rate, only 3 slots left as I want to dedicate my time to everyone fairly!" At one point I saw his available number change so I kind of figured it was to suck people in, it's pretty common with self-help e-stuff these days.

In his first email to you, he tells you to give him ALL the details of the r/s and what has happened since. And I mean ALL. He encourages this. So I wrote him a book, including all the nuances and contacts we had up until that time. A few days later I got this insightful message back "You have been through a lot, what does your therapist think of this, as he's known you for awhile?". Then I didn't hear from him for a week and had to email him back to see if he was still interested in coaching me. He comes back with another one-liner. At one point I tell him I am no longer interested in the coaching and he tells me he'll extend me for a complete 30 days to make up for it. Again it's like pulling teeth to get responses from him and the ones I get are total nonsense. All in all I got a total of 6 responses from him and sometimes after sending him repeat emails.

The end of August, about 35 days after I started this mess, I asked for my money back as he offers a money back guarantee and did extend my coaching for a couple of weeks due to him being out of town. No reply.

In October I emailed him again and got this: "'Unfortunately services have been rendered and help was offered back in July and August. The coaching is only for 23 days."

Thing is, first time I wanted out was well before the 23 days, and no help was offered at all. That's when I posted on ripoff report. I didn't even say his system didn't work, just that his coaching services were a scam and he won't refund money even though he says he will.

I highly doubt he wrote his ebook either, I think he massaged it from others based on the writing style of his web page and emails, but obviously no way to prove it.

I did also join another forum that costs as well. It was fun and had good advice, but I haven't been on there since mid-summer I think, I just got too busy to keep it up.

Offline LiveLaughLove

« Reply #359 on: January 31, 2012, 08:16:17 PM »
I signed up for a ebook on texting your ex back into your life. It was like 40$ and I thought great this will help. Well I read it and it's crap. Didn't give any good examples on what to say etc. a waste of money for sure!

Like I know how to text my ex but give me ideas on what to say?! From a male pov! Ugh just horrible.