Author Topic: any recommendations on keen?  (Read 254355 times)

Offline LuckyInLove

Re: any recommendations on keen?
« Reply #135 on: November 08, 2011, 05:13:03 PM »
Hey:
Has anyone here read with DeborahMills on Keen? I just came across her homepage on Keen & she seems to be extremely good (according to the feedback provided) & very busy with 18-20 callers waiting. She is very cheap at $1.89/min & the feedback provided is quite impressive. There are a few negative feedbacks but looks like its only one person who has been leaving the negative feedback over & over.

I am tempted to try her but just a little curious as to why she would be SO cheap if she is THAT good?

What do you'll think?

LuckyinLove

Offline Rima

• Manifesting
« Reply #136 on: November 08, 2011, 05:25:47 PM »
Yes I have.  She is good.  Knew a lot about the past.  But future predictions are for Dec-Jan timeframe. 

Offline LuckyInLove

« Reply #137 on: November 08, 2011, 05:28:13 PM »
Thanks Rima.

I'll try her with the balance I have left in the account.

Offline sunandmoon

« Reply #138 on: November 08, 2011, 10:28:23 PM »
Hey Synergy you're right about what they'd say if I called them to ask - which I'm not going to! He didn't even do the events himself, he just shared them with someone. I could probably figure it out by going back on THEIR walls if I cared, unless he did it privately which would sting more.

I gave him so much of myself in the 18 mos that he treated me like crap and I do regret that last 9 months of it. The first 9 months he talked to me more which gave me hope but the fact that I actually bought him gifts this past year makes me sick. Live and learn right?

Oh, another nail in the coffin...... We did something together NYD and a month or so after that he lost a necklace he had been wearing for well over a year. He had really like it and what it stood for so I bought him another and gave it to him in June I think. I've seen plenty of pix of him on fb between then and now (some from last week) and he hasn't worn it (he puts them on and keeps them on - the other one he bought at the same time he's still wearing). Apparently he cared so little he either lost it or the thought of wearing something from me made him ill.

Then I had bought a piece of clothing back in the winter when we were talking, gave that to him in July! Wish to hell I had that still for the guy I am seeing now - it would fit him great.

<banging head on desk>

OK hard day at work. I'm going for a run to get some of my annoyances out LOL

Offline LuckyInLove

« Reply #139 on: November 09, 2011, 12:29:21 AM »
Ok I just had my reading with Deborah Mills on Keen after waiting all day. :D Wow she seemed pretty confident with her reading. I just introduced myself only with a name & off she started with tons of info. She told me there are tons of changes coming in my life in the next few months & year 2012 should be really good. A past lover & a new lover will be entering my life (she brought up my ex without a word from me).

She sees both interests coming after the New Year & at that point in time I will have to make a choice. She really hit the nail on the head with my feelings without me telling her anything. She can also feel my ex's energy around me alot. She knew I wanted marriage & moving into a new home (again without me saying anything to her).

She was so confident that she actually used the word "guarantees" seeing my ex back in the near future. Now I know I cannot hold her guarantee to heart but its nice to hear someone so confident in what they see.

Her reading about my feelings was spot on. Also could tell I am meditating more. Her spirit guides were just showering with much info about alot of good things happening.

I really enjoyed the reading. How far regarding her predictions coming to pass, that's anyones guess but I am hopeful & atleast I know some good things are coming. I have to remain positive!

I would recommend her. Not holding anyone to timeframes anymore.

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #140 on: November 09, 2011, 02:56:26 AM »
There are 21 people in line for her right now!!!! Wow!

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #141 on: November 09, 2011, 04:45:25 PM »
Alright, I finally got a callback from DeborahMills.  Maybe there just wasn't much of a connection, but I didn't think she was all that impressive.  I still think Sandy Esther and Aries Intuition have been more detailed.  She did see a "rebirth" for us.  She does see him stepping forward, and she said he would meet my children this time because he knows I am a "package deal". 

She did say something that a lot of accurate advisors have told me.  He's not afraid of commitment in the typical way... he's afraid because he thinks he's not enough and he'll let me down. She said that when we talked about my letter, that's why he kept talking about not wanting me to have expectations and not wanting to hurt me.  Not because he doesn't want a serious relationship, but because he honestly thinks he's not good enough.  The logical part of me wants to say that's bull, but knowing him the way I do, I think this is very well possible.  I think he would rather be without me than take the risk to be with me because he thinks I will end it once we're together anyways.  He doesn't think he can please me or my children.

A lot of people on Deborah's page say she just starts off with only a name.  That didn't happen with us. She wanted me to tell her what was going on.  :(  The ONLY Keen reader who just started talking and was SPOT ON was Elle Martin, but guess what??  Her predictions were COMPLETELY wrong!  She said she saw us doing all this stuff that never happened. 

I do have to say that I read with Roxie's Gift yesterday, and she was AMAZING!  She described my children, my guy, she told me I was moving (TRUE!  And I didn't even bring it up!), she told me my grandmother is with me and described her!  She was IMPRESSIVE!  I didn't expect much because of her page, but she blew me away.  She had some pretty interesting predictions for the future, and she has said what many readers have told me... that I will have another child and it will be a boy.  We'll see about that one!  Haha.  She said she thinks it's with this man.  Only time will tell.

Anyways, I think I'm sticking with Sandy Esther, Kisha, and possibly Roxie if her short term predictions come to pass.  I have 5 free minutes with Elaina Jo on PPN, but I think once I use those I won't call PPN as much as I have been.  All the immediate predictions have been wrong.  If some do start manifesting I'll call back, but I can't keep spending money like this.  I'll limit my calls and will stick to Keen and CP. 

Luckyinlove, I'm so glad you and Deborah had a connnection!  I guess her and I just didn't.  I'm also glad you're letting go of timeframes.  I'm going to try and do that too.  :) 

Offline LuckyInLove

Re: any recommendations on keen? Roxies Gift
« Reply #142 on: November 09, 2011, 08:27:03 PM »
Hey Synergy:
So I called Roxies Gift after reading your post & glad I did. She knew the colour of my SM's hair & eyes lol not bad eh!. The reading was great. She & Layla from PPN both said he is dealing with some car issues & lots of stuff going on with him. I need to step back & let him come to me.
My guy has no commitment issues just whatever happened between us has really really upset him which is so true.
You know the worst part is the last time when I went to see him, he was going to propose to me but we ended up arguing & then calling the relationship off. That really really hurts knowing I was so close to wearing a ring  :'(. I guess thats why Sandy Esther could see the "ring box" with him when I called her.
Anyways, the call with Roxie was good with another positive outcome but again I am not holding onto any more timeframes.

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #143 on: November 09, 2011, 08:46:58 PM »
Luckyinlove, I'm so glad you enjoyed your call with her!  I really want to talk to Layla on PPN, but I never seem to catch her.  I'll let you know if I speak with her.  I really wish things start manifesting for all of us.  I have so much hope. 

Offline misty

« Reply #144 on: November 09, 2011, 10:00:10 PM »
i googled "deborahmills keen" cause i wasn't able to find her on keen. first thing that came up was a ripoffreport link:S

and wow she does always have more than 15 people in line waiting for her.. she must be saying something right to make them keep coming back. I know it doesn't necessarily mean shes accurate for everyone, still

Offline misty

« Reply #145 on: November 09, 2011, 10:21:02 PM »
lol wow sandys online right now and shes available to speak..no1 in line... ugh it cnt be a sign. Im running out of money but man i feel tempted to call her. she got her last prediction right

Offline LuckyInLove

« Reply #146 on: November 09, 2011, 11:00:29 PM »
Hey Misty
What was her last prediction to you that was right?

Offline misty

« Reply #147 on: November 09, 2011, 11:09:20 PM »
Synergy Sandy Esther told me I would get contact from my ex in a week. And a week has 7 days right? she didn't give me 7. But today is the 7th and he did exchange a few texts back and forth for a while. So i don't know if that was just a pure coincidence.

hey LuckyInLove, there you go. i just copied and pasted it from an earlier post

Offline LuckyInLove

« Reply #148 on: November 09, 2011, 11:15:41 PM »
Oh right thanks Misty
I am tempted to call her again since the day (Nov 3rd) she predicted, nothing happened.
Maybe she metioned "3'' & assumed it was Nov 3rd but could be weeks or months too. She did say Nov 3rd for sure because I have written down but it could have meant something else.

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #149 on: November 10, 2011, 12:30:33 AM »
I had a recent prediction from her manifest.  Last week she said that my guy would initiate our next exchange and that I would not like it.  She was right.  That was Monday when he told me about all his free time this weekend.  I called her again today, and she said that my new approach (ignoring him and not acting as if the world revolves around him  ;) ) is actually working and is speeding things up.  He's wondering why I'm not being as nice to him.  I honestly would always be there for him whenever he needed anything.  He also mentioned something about not having any lunch plans today.  Usually I would jump at the chance to ask him to lunch.  Well, today I told him that I was sorry he'd have to eat alone.  Sandy says he was certainly surprised about that!

She says I'll see him come forward in 2 weeks. She didn't say a "2"... she specifically said 2 weeks.  I'll let you all know if that comes to pass.  She made some other predictions about my housing situation that seem completely possible.  She also told me some stuff that should happen for me and my guy by Summer 2012.  I HOPE SHE'S RIGHT!!!

anything