Author Topic: cjean  (Read 35192 times)

Offline cj

Re: cjean
« Reply #90 on: April 13, 2011, 07:42:02 PM »
lol...I agree with you Libra...although I may need both!

lmao

Anyways me and my a-hole speak 7 days a week..we fight for 4 and are happy the next 3...things have really taken a toll on me and him. I feel myself slowly feeling depressed and hopeless. I dont know if I  can let go completely yet. It is just so hard.

Right now we're not on good terms and it's actually hurting me a great deal. I'm trying to mend things but thats hard too...letting go is so hard..I dont know how people do it

positivethoughts

« Reply #91 on: April 16, 2011, 11:42:16 PM »
(((bi hug))) CJ. Letting go is one of the hardest things to do. But you are strong and if that is your decision for now, then I know you can do it.

xxoo
pt

Offline cj

« Reply #92 on: April 18, 2011, 03:04:50 PM »
so updates:

my a-hole had his child early and it is a girl...EVERYONE was wrong about the sex. Crazy thing is I and he thought it was a boy so I have to say (and I hate to believe this) but I think these psychics are picking up on things that we wish and things we believe in our hearts.

If they can't even see the sex of a baby and they volunteered that information not me! (so please dont tell me that they arent suppose to read babies bc thats bs)

I dont want to sound negative but now I dont believe anything they say mostly take it with a grain of salt bc how come they couldnt see something that small. I think Im going to stick to reading with whoever told me something negative.

False hope is the worst feeling in the world.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2011, 03:09:37 PM by cj487 »

Offline AngelGuided

• Veterans
« Reply #93 on: April 18, 2011, 03:34:31 PM »
So sorry Cjean!  I know how discouraging that must be...I think they do pick up our thoughts because they are reading us after all!  Did Ellen predict that it would be a boy?

positivethoughts

« Reply #94 on: April 19, 2011, 03:02:02 PM »
Oy CJ. That is discouraging

Offline cj

« Reply #95 on: April 19, 2011, 03:05:42 PM »
No ellen didnt tell me the sex... RICKY (who was sooo sure)..DANNI (who I quest in general about her assurance about everything) ..SEHA (who I love so maybe she just couldnt really see it) and GENESSA (who I think is this great empath so she just picks up on what people feel rather than her actually having some form of clairvoyancy. oh...and JEAN who I also think is just a realllyyyyy good empath and not actually clairvoyant.

Shoot even myself...I think Im just a real good empath also bc I had two dreams that it was a boy...so either I was wrong or my guides were...

either way it just scares the living daylights out of me that they can be so wrong about something so small...I mean than what else are they wrong about.

Lastly I want to say all of the psy who told me this new guy was going to be with me long or that I could have something good going with him was wrong also... Lalita...Rivers...Violet...Jean...Maryanne...Lucy...they all encouraged this relationship...

only three said he wouldnt be around long: Ricky..Venus..and VJ..oh and Elijah and Uriela and another one of my friends who is psychic....they are the only ones who said he will not be in my life path longterm...and they were right.

.....so Im pretty much done asking for any "guidance"

no hope=no pain.

The end.

Offline cj

« Reply #96 on: April 19, 2011, 03:06:25 PM »
I know. very.

Offline cj

« Reply #97 on: April 19, 2011, 03:11:14 PM »
My thing is I get that baby's are very protected and that they are hard to read but why volunteer that info and sound so sure when you know its a possibility to be wrong...that to me just makes me wonder what else youre so sure about and it may be soo wrong.

Im not bitter Im just annoyed.

Offline Libra

• Veterans
« Reply #98 on: April 19, 2011, 03:12:18 PM »
I understand your frustration cjean, but really does the sex of the baby matter? A baby is here now and that is it.

Offline cj

« Reply #99 on: April 19, 2011, 03:15:30 PM »
well...no the sex doesnt matter to me...I was just hoping that if they could get that right that there was a possibility that other things were right as well...it just makes me doubt everything...and not to mention I already feel shitty ab this whole baby ordeal...

I pretty much feel like theres nothing to do...Im pretty much done hoping.

Im ready to move on...next thing you know I end up finding out something else. Im so over that.

Offline Libra

• Veterans
« Reply #100 on: April 19, 2011, 03:20:37 PM »
Well just hope that whatever happens will be to your greater good. Do you, or did you get readings on what is going on between your sm/ahole and the other woman?

Offline cj

« Reply #101 on: April 19, 2011, 03:32:00 PM »
yea...and I mean supposedly its not a happy situation....blah blah....I even had genessa channel him which was amazing bc the first thing he told her to tell me was:

sorry things were so hard for me and you

forgive me and forget about the past

what do you think about marriage and some other amazing stuff

and I asked about her also...

I know def she tricked him into having a baby but still...it takes two to tango..

@ this point Im done talking about it and Im just moving on. Whatever that greater good is...just needs to happen because its not feeling good on my end @ all lol

Offline cj

« Reply #102 on: May 16, 2011, 12:46:39 AM »
Hi My name is CJ and I use to be a psychic addict. Now I spend money on new clothes, vacations and spending as much time out distracting myself. I hate men, I hate soulmates, I hate lessons, and I hate waiting! Lol.

Offline cocoapple

« Reply #103 on: May 16, 2011, 12:58:58 AM »
i hope that i can be like you CJ, in a couple weeks lol  I live that post very very much! 8)

Offline Libra

• Veterans
« Reply #104 on: May 16, 2011, 01:07:55 AM »
That is what I'm doing CJ, traveling, and caring for MYSELF, a psychic told me when you are in relationship your focus goes to relationship, sometimes it is needed that we are alone to change the focus to ourselves, I have been alone now for 6 months and it was tough to just be alone and not be lonely, but I am having good time overall.