Author Topic: Answers to your Questions about Keen.com  (Read 9670 times)

Offline hopefully helpful

Answers to your Questions about Keen.com
« on: July 03, 2012, 04:22:36 AM »
Hi All:

I hope I am doing the right thing as to putting myself out here.
I am a reader on Keen and have been for several years. 
I have read that several of you have questions about the way things work and I would like to help you understand what goes on behind the scenes.
I am not interested in promoting myself or talking about other advisers.
I can only address what goes on the Keen site, as I am not familiar with the others.

I will try and answer any questions you have, regarding readings, time frames, predictions, your accounts, notes, bashers, the ratings, whatever it is, I will try and answer to the best of my knowledge and if I cannot I will let you know in all honesty.

Hopefully Helpful

loops77

Re: Answers to your Questions about Keen.com
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2012, 05:08:25 AM »
Thanks for doing this. It is appreciated and should remain civil.

My questions:

Is there a reader forum where psychics share notes about clients that call often?

Why are readers often wrong (I'm talking about the gifted ones)?

Why can't readers get timing right?

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2012, 05:44:20 AM »
Thanks for doing this. It is appreciated and should remain civil.

My questions:

Is there a reader forum where psychics share notes about clients that call often?

Why are readers often wrong (I'm talking about the gifted ones)?

Why can't readers get timing right?

Hi loops77:

1.  Yes, there is a readers forum, but it is more about site bugs, marketing strategies, and supporting each other.  No one talks about their clients on the forums. 
The only time anything that resembles a client is if the adviser posting has been bashed and they let us know.  We cannot say the clients name and often times the thread is deleted within several hours.  The forums are highly monitored by keen customer services. 

2.  It is hard to say why some readers are incorrect, there are so many different ways of reading and a lot has to do with the interpretation, the person who is being read and the experience of the reader.  There are a lot of readers out there that are let's say, "newly enlightened" and are trying their hand at this.  For them it may be hit or miss.  For some it is just being able to interpret the messages, signs, and symbols of the information being given to the client.  And sometimes it is the energy or attitude of the client that is very unstable.  There are a lot of variables that enter into the equation.

3.  Wow!  Yes, timing.  I am sure you have heard it all...divine timing, law of attraction, manifesting, etc.  the truth is that sometimes knowing the time frame attached to the outcome pushes it away.  Through a course of events anything can push it away or out.  Often times there are other people attached to the outcome that can hinder the time frame.  There are some situations that can be charted through a course of events, and others that come in a flash, and some that just may or may not happen at the time expected.  I am not trying to be vague, timing is not easy.  Some are better at it than others.

Hope this helped.

loops77

« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2012, 06:21:21 AM »
Thanks for the reply. Why would knowing when something is going to happen...push it away? I'm not talking about stuff that involves other people.

« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2012, 07:59:44 PM »
Thanks for the reply. Why would knowing when something is going to happen...push it away? I'm not talking about stuff that involves other people.

This is a question many people would like to know/understand.  I will do my best to explain...without going down the rabbit hole into quantum physics...
First off, do you ever have a situation where you see something and think, ...oh, that would be nice, or I'd like to go to that concert...and you just let it go,and don't think about it.  you don't hold on to it.  You have an emotion behind it of yeah, that sounds cool, (it's a positive energy but you release it and allow the universe to take care of it) and the next thing you know a friend of yours is calling you out of the blue, telling you, hey, I got tickets for...and you think wow! 
Ok, that happens everyday, all day long without you realizing it, good and bad.That is why it is so important to be awake and control your thoughts and stay grounded.  That is the Law of Attraction.
There are things/situations in your life that (if you believe)are destined to occur. 
For instance, there may be a boy you met in kindergarten, that was dorky, or clumsy, and you never gave him a second look.
Years later you meet him again, maybe he shows up at a friends house in another state, (cause you have moved) and he is someone's cousin that you just met, you don't even recognize him and you start to talk about where you grew up and you end up getting married or dating.
If you knew about this you would have made other decisions in your life that would have prevented you from staying on your path and fulfilling your destiny.  One case scenario.
Another, when you attach yourself to the expectation/final outcome of a situation, you loose site of what is right in front of you and the process it takes to get there.  In other words, you are so focused on the future, you are not in the present moment able to make the decisions that will get you to the place you need to be.  There really is no future.  there is only now.
You may have an idea, that there are sign points like birthdays, or holidays, but consciously the only real time is now, and in that moment is how your future is shaped.  So hoping,waiting,dreaming, expecting something to happen in the future is actually counterproductive if you do not take responsibility for your actions and decisions in the present.
There are so many other ways energetically you can push outcomes away, but these are just a few.

I hope this helped clarify it a little.

Offline melancholia

« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2012, 08:36:29 PM »
I love that you just referenced quantum physics.  That line alone literally pulled it all together for me without having to read much more of the post.  Thank you; that was seriously awesome.

« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2012, 09:32:19 PM »
I love that you just referenced quantum physics.  That line alone literally pulled it all together for me without having to read much more of the post.  Thank you; that was seriously awesome.

And you are seriously welcome.  It is my pleasure to be authentic.  You all deserve the very best.

hopefully helpful

Offline allbitenobark

« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2012, 05:49:37 AM »
Hello and welcome! Thank you for taking the time to answer our questions, it's very kind of you and I also appreciate you presenting yourself to us and allowing an "open table" discussion and exchange. I have posed this question before but I would like to know your take on it. Why am I getting different outcomes and/or time frames concerning one situation? Now, I will say that I'm not calling 200 readers, and have sort of disregarded my readings from Bitwine because in my gut I feel they share information. To everyone reading this if you'd like to know why I feel this please PM me, and HH if you have any info about Bitwine you'd like to share please do. Anyway, I digress...I am referencing 7 readings I received from trusted, gifted, respected readers from this forum over the last 2 months. 5 are similar outcome with different time frame, one is 50/50 on my outcome, the other is a big NO. Why could this be? Your insight will be helpful and I hope will shed some light on my confusion. Again, thank you, and I look forward to your response. :)

« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2012, 08:30:46 PM »
Hello and welcome! Thank you for taking the time to answer our questions, it's very kind of you and I also appreciate you presenting yourself to us and allowing an "open table" discussion and exchange. I have posed this question before but I would like to know your take on it. Why am I getting different outcomes and/or time frames concerning one situation? Now, I will say that I'm not calling 200 readers, and have sort of disregarded my readings from Bitwine because in my gut I feel they share information. To everyone reading this if you'd like to know why I feel this please PM me, and HH if you have any info about Bitwine you'd like to share please do. Anyway, I digress...I am referencing 7 readings I received from trusted, gifted, respected readers from this forum over the last 2 months. 5 are similar outcome with different time frame, one is 50/50 on my outcome, the other is a big NO. Why could this be? Your insight will be helpful and I hope will shed some light on my confusion. Again, thank you, and I look forward to your response. :)

Hello, and thanks for your inquiry. First off let me address that I am not familiar with the Bitwine platform, the only knowledge I have of it is that it is primarily chat based.  Please correct me if I am wrong.  Aside from that I cannot comment.

In answer to your question regarding different outcomes from different advisers...

the first being the type of reading you are receiving; what are the tools the adviser is using and how they interpret the signs or info. There are many different types of readers that interpret what they see in different ways.  Also, depending on what you are asking about, if the reader feels in any way subjective regarding your inquiry, that can sway the reading in one way or the other. 
If the reader is clear and is able to detach from their ego and not pull their judgements into it, you will most likely receive information that is similar in nature to others readings.  If not, you are in jeopardy of getting more of their advise and opinion rather than information from a higher source.  In addition, alot of what you receive at the time of the reading has a great deal to do with your frame of mind, the subject you are inquiring about and what is going on with his/her/the situation surrounding them.  At this point in time, let's call it a 'snapshot' is taken that gives you the energy surrounding your inquiry.  Energy is constantly changing all the time, so it is possible you could get varying degrees of similar outcomes.  Some readers have off days as well, as hard as that is to admit.

As far as time frames and outcomes, please look at the previous question where I addressed the subject of time frames and predictions.

hopefully helpful

Offline little_miss_sunshine

« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2012, 06:02:27 PM »
Thanks a lot Hopefully helpful! :)

I LOVE to hear about all things spiritual and how these things work. And your posts are most definitely  helping me learn how to interpret my readings. Much much much appreciated.

If you don't mind, I'd like to get further clarification on your above post as well.

Given this, who do we trust?  Or how do I make the decision on who to trust?

Many who call psychics are likely confused, stuck, and in some kind of pain, where fear clouds our judgement and ability to follow our intuition. The fact that we get multiple outcomes causes further confusion and uncertainty.

And are there any types of guidelines, as to whether advisors should tell the client what she/he "needs to know" in order to fulfill her/his destiny (even if it might be false) or tell them what they actually think/see when it comes to predictions?  I assume advisors must know that what they say will have ripple effects on the outcome.

Like most I've had 70% tell me we're meant to be, 10% tell me he's not my guy, and 20% who say he could be an option. What does that all mean? No clue. LOL, but given this, I have concluded that I no longer want to know about predictions. It's made me believe (and i know this differs from most),  that I'd rather be told what I need to know in order to move forward in my spiritual journey, than to be told something that might happen (even if it sounds so nice at the time) cause especially for me, it'll just make my head spin.

Thank you for your time, and look forward to hearing from you! :)

« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2012, 11:16:33 PM »
Thanks a lot Hopefully helpful! :)

I LOVE to hear about all things spiritual and how these things work. And your posts are most definitely  helping me learn how to interpret my readings. Much much much appreciated.

If you don't mind, I'd like to get further clarification on your above post as well.

Given this, who do we trust?  Or how do I make the decision on who to trust?

Many who call psychics are likely confused, stuck, and in some kind of pain, where fear clouds our judgement and ability to follow our intuition. The fact that we get multiple outcomes causes further confusion and uncertainty.

And are there any types of guidelines, as to whether advisors should tell the client what she/he "needs to know" in order to fulfill her/his destiny (even if it might be false) or tell them what they actually think/see when it comes to predictions?  I assume advisors must know that what they say will have ripple effects on the outcome.

Like most I've had 70% tell me we're meant to be, 10% tell me he's not my guy, and 20% who say he could be an option. What does that all mean? No clue. LOL, but given this, I have concluded that I no longer want to know about predictions. It's made me believe (and i know this differs from most),  that I'd rather be told what I need to know in order to move forward in my spiritual journey, than to be told something that might happen (even if it sounds so nice at the time) cause especially for me, it'll just make my head spin.

Thank you for your time, and look forward to hearing from you! :)

Hi and so sorry for the delay in the answer to your question(s):

First off the trust issue:  that is a difficult one, that is why you give feedback. But keep in mind, everyone has their own experience, and what they get from the reading.  Different people will resonate with different readers.  I will step out and venture to say use your intuition and if during the time of your reading something that reader says speaks to you, your higher self will probably have a bit of an 'ah ha' moment.  Trust that.  You should also know within 1-2 minutes of speaking with a readers if energetically you are in a flow with him/her.  You will enter a vibration and should feel a flow.  Listen to your own inner guidance and trust yourself. 

Yes, I agree with you that fear, confusion, conflict will cloud your judgement and your reading.  That is why it is so important to prepare yourself for your reading.  If you are scattered and your energy is bouncing around, your reading will reflect some of that.  Not to mention if you and your reader feed into each other and often times we are drawn to those that are sympathetic to our 'stuff', it may be hard for your reader to be objective.  So clear yourself and ground yourself before going in. 

The "need to know" information comes in different ways.  It all depends on the type of reading and the reader.  Sometimes you will get a lot of info, other times not so much.  Some times there are some things that are not in the seekers best interest to know, as to what they will do with the information, and how it can ultimately have a huge effect on the end result.

Sometimes a prediction is just that.  Understand when you get a prediction there are so many factors attached to it.
Let's say one reader tells you at one point, yes you will get back together with your object of inquiry.  So knowing that you have a certain sense of security to act out of character regarding a situation that you might feel out of control in.  Depending on how you react will have an effect on the outcome.  A reading is often time like taking a snapshot of time. 

When you call a psychic prepare yourself.  Honor the process that you are going to allow another person to move into your energy.  How do you want to present yourself.  Compose yourself and ground yourself.  If you are in a spiral and freaking out imagine what that reader is going to get.  It will be hard for them to unravel what is beyond the chaos.  Imagine yourself walking into a room with frenetic energy and trying to figure out what is going on in there.  It will be very difficult to separate yourself from not getting caught up in the chaos as well.  When you call for your reading be relaxed and calm.  You will feel the energy move between you and your reader.  At that point you will be able to feel a connection or you will hit a wall.

Some advisors are no holds barred.  They have no filter.  As a reader we have have a responsibility to our client to leave them spiritually uplifted or in some way give them something they can take with them.  This does not fall into the category of sugar coating, but when we confide in someone for advise or direction we open ourselves up to be vulnerable and it is the readers responsibility to respect that.

Most of the time - the reason you call for a reading is because you want someone to validate your fears.  Once that happens you have shifted from taking responsibility for your life and giving up your power and putting into the hands of someone else, most often it is the object of your inquiry.  You are hoping your reading will validate that if you let your self cross that line, can I trust that person not to hurt me.  You are giving that person the responsibility for your feelings and your wellbeing.  You are no longer in control.  If you were, you would not be seeking advise.

I hope I have answered your questions.

hopefully helpful

Offline skyline

« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2012, 10:12:44 PM »
Yes, timing.  I am sure you have heard it all...divine timing, law of attraction, manifesting, etc.  the truth is that sometimes knowing the time frame attached to the outcome pushes it away.

Takes a lot of balls and honesty for a psychic to say this.

If this is the case, then we shouldn't be getting readings. If I'm given a choice between knowing and possibly delaying the outcome, vs. not knowing and having the desired outcome arrive "on time", I would choose not knowing. I would never want to do anything that would hinder the desired outcome.

Offline 4everhopeful

« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2012, 01:37:18 PM »
I think I have to agree with Skyline. When I was told repeatedly that the "sm" would return, it was impossible to carry on and just live my life because I didnt want to be with someone else if he came walking back in the door. I even had one reader tell me to not get married because that would just be another problem to deal with when he came back. Well, its been four years and I havent had contact in three years, lol. Maybe if I had never had the first reading things would have manifested as they should have or maybe I was fed a fairytale. Who knows at this point?
I do know that I had one reader (wont mention a name) that was so correct on so many things but the main prediction never came true even though she was positive that it would. She saw things that I never mentioned to her and I would have to say "Yes thats happening now". It amazed me. Even though I know it sounds crazy I still think and still love that man that left me so long ago. Maybe our actions do push things away, even though we try to think positive thoughts and try to live our lives, I guess we are doing things differently because of being told that some great thing is down the road. We are always looking for it instead of just letting it come to us.

Offline positivethoughts2

• Veterans
« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2012, 02:04:09 PM »
I'm not convinced anyone can tell you what a relationship will, or won't become. I'm also not convinced we HAVE to be with our soul mates. I started getting some energy work done and it has really helped me put relationship issues in perspective. Obsessing over a timeline or prediction did nothing but keep me stuck in my place for a long time. I've had a bunch of work stuff manifest this year and some small "guy" stuff so I believe in predictions and psychic ability but I think it is very difficult for even the most talented psychics to predict big final outcomes. I'm sure it happens but based on my experience and the experiences of my friends, it might be better to not know the final outcome and instead focus your reading on getting present insight and insight on YOU.

Focus on YOU and the PRESENT and you'll see things slowly fall into place. One other thing I've learned is that if you see yourself stuck in a pattern, stop look listen (example - you keep dating cheaters, you keep working @ jobs you don't like etc). If you see a pattern you aren't learning your lesson.

XO

Offline cheetah

• Veterans
« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2012, 02:24:48 PM »
hi pt2
i have noticed a pattern with the cheaters but i dont know what the lesson could be  i have stopped looked and listened any thoughts guys and this is for all members any thoughts on what the lesson could be
thanks
cheetah

anything