Author Topic: Rachel Marie  (Read 24092 times)

Offline Chitowngirl

Re: Rachel Marie
« Reply #90 on: October 23, 2023, 04:31:13 PM »
Contact prediction didn’t happen - 🥹

Sorry to hear that. I hope it works out for you somehow still.

Offline sugarsky

« Reply #91 on: October 23, 2023, 08:15:30 PM »
Really interesting - I had a reading with her maybe a couple months ago and she didn’t fully pick up on my POIs personality, but she did say we would be spending a significant chunk of time together at the end of October through beginning of November. At the time, I had planned to go see him at exactly that time period. I would have been there this week. My trip got cancelled a few weeks ago bc I need surgery. I wonder if it was a partial hit, or just a lucky guess.

Offline Chitowngirl

« Reply #92 on: October 23, 2023, 10:54:59 PM »
She’s online on Bitwine right now.

Offline SabReeves

« Reply #93 on: December 27, 2023, 06:26:44 PM »
I recently chatted with Rachel and she was shockingly onpoint with whatever was going on between my POI and I at that point in time. all I gave her was our names and the last time we were in contact. she made some predictions and they seem to be happening right now. the most accurate of her predictions was her contact prediction for me. it happened exactly when she said it would. anyone recently had any experience with her, positive or negative?

Offline Chitowngirl

« Reply #94 on: December 28, 2023, 02:07:02 AM »
I recently chatted with Rachel and she was shockingly onpoint with whatever was going on between my POI and I at that point in time. all I gave her was our names and the last time we were in contact. she made some predictions and they seem to be happening right now. the most accurate of her predictions was her contact prediction for me. it happened exactly when she said it would. anyone recently had any experience with her, positive or negative?

I had a few readings with her in the summer/fall and she was really good with contact predictions; like super spot on. I always had a feeling her long-term was likely a fairytale tho and it was. She had said me and this guy would start dating in October and that did NOT happen. Haven’t been back to her since. Fairytale

Offline Stone88

« Reply #95 on: December 28, 2023, 03:33:10 PM »
Having read with her several times, she nailed the present and poi's personality to a T, but unfortunately none of predictions in the given time frames happened. I have to agree with others, she is a bit of a fairytale reader.

Offline SabReeves

« Reply #96 on: December 28, 2023, 06:22:37 PM »
Gosh, I wish she was a fairytale reader for me :D it was quite a down in the dumps kinda reading for me but that makes total sense in my case.

Offline Chitowngirl

« Reply #97 on: August 08, 2024, 06:05:22 PM »
No one has really been talking about her and I haven't read with her since last Fall but came back to update. She was way wrong for me. She had been correct about a couple of contact predictions so I was impressed but overall she was wrong with her prediction that me and my POI would reconcile last fall and would talk through everything. I probably would not go back to her but I know she's been good for others on here.

Offline appleeyes75

« Reply #98 on: August 08, 2024, 06:36:23 PM »
Hi @Chitowngirl thanks for the update.. and sorry to hear that it didnt work out ...could you tell us who were right for you? Not by fluck bit picked up on major details and predictions was correct? You can Dm Me. I have some recommendations that I can share but my predictions are pending. I would appreciate it ...

Offline Chitowngirl

« Reply #99 on: August 08, 2024, 08:28:35 PM »
Just PM'd you. :)

Offline serenejoy

• walk by faith, not by sight
« Reply #100 on: October 17, 2024, 07:41:25 PM »
I just wanted to come on here and say that after reading for YEARS, Rachel Marie has been pretty darn accurate. I just re-read my 2020 transcript with her (it was my first and only reading with her) and now, years later, I can say that her reading was probably around 95% accurate. Honestly, the only reason she doesn't get the 100% spot on award from me is for one reason.

Her timing is WAY OFF. She said somethings were happening/changing in weeks, things that were really specific. Well, they did end up happening.. YEARS LATER.

Offline Mina

« Reply #101 on: October 18, 2024, 01:14:13 AM »
I just wanted to come on here and say that after reading for YEARS, Rachel Marie has been pretty darn accurate. I just re-read my 2020 transcript with her (it was my first and only reading with her) and now, years later, I can say that her reading was probably around 95% accurate. Honestly, the only reason she doesn't get the 100% spot on award from me is for one reason.

Her timing is WAY OFF. She said somethings were happening/changing in weeks, things that were really specific. Well, they did end up happening.. YEARS LATER.

One reading?
No offense, I’m glad she worked for you.
But…
I’ve heard horror stories of ppl reading with her for years, cutting her clients off, over charging and then flaking on them.

I mean if she worked for you great

I read with her about 3 times and what keeps me from going back is the horror stories of how she treats her long time clients.her negative reviews on here and bitwine. And I still can’t confirm what she said was accurate or not roughly 11 month later

But she does have some really hard fans

Is that to say you’ll go back? And if you haven’t then why not?
« Last Edit: October 18, 2024, 01:28:35 AM by Mina »

Offline serenejoy

• walk by faith, not by sight
« Reply #102 on: October 18, 2024, 01:38:28 AM »
Yeah, I only read with her that one time. The answer to your question is a mixture of different things. The first one being that she’s a bit complicated to get a hold of, bitwine is crappy because you can’t get on a queue; you’re constantly just having to refresh the page hoping to get lucky. The second reason being that I read with her so early on in my situation that I was able to confirm a lot of what she said was going on in the present, but because she gave me timeframes that were supposed to come up in weeks and they didn’t happen, I just assumed she was wrong.

As far as the other stuff, I don’t know what you’re talking about so I can’t comment on that. From my one reading with her, she seemed ethical and kind, but I understand that might not be everyone’s perception or experience.

Offline Florallover87

« Reply #103 on: October 18, 2024, 07:03:28 AM »
She has a certain attitude or behavior that’s frustrating…

I’m not the kind of customer who will confront someone if things don’t play out . If you’ve had a lot of hits and only a few misses, I’d let it slide and probably come back.

The problem is, I just can’t pay $100 in one go for a full reading. That’s why I choose the 10-minute sessions. But instead of giving me value in that short time, she’ll often just cut me off,  and doesn’t  ask if I want to add more minutes she just hangs up. There have even been times when she ended the call before really starting the reading.

I can’t say for sure whether some of her predictions were accurate or not. Maybe it’s like Yona says—bad things happen first. She told me my POI would leave me again, and here I am, ghosted once more. But the following events she mentioned? That hasn’t happened.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2024, 11:41:57 PM by Florallover87 »

Offline Howannoying

« Reply #104 on: October 18, 2024, 01:36:59 PM »
This reader was very popular during my psychic binge days and was very wrong for me. The last time I read with her was in 2018 and she told me a lot of stuff that actually the opposite happened less than a year later. She told me my partner wouldn't want to settle down for a long time and it would frustrate me and eventually I'd leave the relationship. He ended up proposing 6 months after that reading and then we got married 6 months after the engagement. I think the only one who saw the engagement was actually Indio from CP and I remember I didn't tell her anything about my relationship

anything