Author Topic: Readers aligning on a prediction  (Read 2611 times)

Online appleeyes75

Re: Readers aligning on a prediction
« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2024, 12:45:05 AM »
She is one of my fav reader but predictions pending... so I might have change in my opinion after sometime. Lol I guess timings hard bit if she and other few nails final outcome, I will take that. She was correct in the past though...this time will see.

Offline Mina

« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2024, 12:50:22 AM »
A note on “waiting”:

If waiting implies lack: well where is it? How? When?!
If you need constant reassurance, or placating of feelings and emotions
If you’re constantly comparing (especially psychic readings, social media stalkings sleuthing; and super guilty here)
If you’re constantly searching this forum, internet, intrigue with ppl (oh hey so have you heard what Sp is up to?)

Anything that feeds doubt to grow (and usually when you behaviorally do an action and you just feel gross, drained, tired, defeated, dirty )- you’re point blank in state of lack, not having, and that will grow too.

I just think ppl THINK are being helpful in this forum (no judgement but m pretty sleuthy) but sometimes we feed each others doubt to grow.

Yes, discernment is needed but overall think: what feeds me energetically to be grounded?

Personally, yes I feed too much on psychics and checking is it here yet? When? How? And that’s not how it works. Even if spending too much psychics then energetically that creates an imbalance. Living fully in my life, doing what’s best for me- when I do right by me, it/life just flows better
(Ok done with my ted talk… maybe)

Offline Alexissnt05

« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2024, 09:53:25 PM »
Came back to update you on this!
Today I was invited to a quick travel, and yes they were right, it is for the end of October. I had goosebumps when I received the invite today. Alexa Bloome on bitwine, and Axxelle on Keen was so on point as she even gave me the date!
Hey everyone!

I’m waiting on a major prediction for the end of October, and OMG, a few reputable readers have aligned and given me the same timeframe. Has this ever happened to you? They also told me I’m going to have a quick trip at the end of October/early November, and I got goosebumps when they mentioned it out of the blue!

Online appleeyes75

« Reply #18 on: October 16, 2024, 11:25:35 PM »
Oh wow thank you for coming to update us with this! Hope all goes well.

Offline Alexissnt05

« Reply #19 on: October 16, 2024, 11:52:06 PM »
Thank you!
Oh wow thank you for coming to update us with this! Hope all goes well.

Offline nursemarie9551

« Reply #20 on: October 17, 2024, 12:16:27 AM »
Alexa Bloom is plain rude. I just tried chatting with her. She refused bc I was rude to her & refused to pay in the past. Lol this is my first time ever hearing of her & trying to read with her

Offline Alexissnt05

« Reply #21 on: October 17, 2024, 02:14:52 AM »
I’m sorry you’ve had a bad experience with her. She’s never been rude to me. She’s always been very sweet and generous with her time whenever I contact her on Bitwine. The first time I contacted her, she did mention that she wouldn’t do more readings for me if I didn’t honor her $10 deal at the time, which is fair, honestly.

Alexa Bloom is plain rude. I just tried chatting with her. She refused bc I was rude to her & refused to pay in the past. Lol this is my first time ever hearing of her & trying to read with her

Online appleeyes75

« Reply #22 on: October 17, 2024, 03:22:13 AM »
Could you tell us who else predicted you oct end trip besides Alexa bloom?