Author Topic: Log Lady  (Read 2561 times)

Offline sugarsky

Log Lady
« on: October 04, 2024, 12:40:50 AM »
Has anyone read with Log Lady on Bitwine? Her reviews are pretty stellar

Offline appleeyes75

Re: Log Lady
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2024, 03:48:14 AM »
Yeah she does have a good review now I am curious! Anyone tried her?

Offline Dejatu

« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2024, 03:21:02 PM »
I tried them a little while ago, I saw their reviews mentioning that they are not sugarcoaters and aren’t afraid to give you the truth. So decided to read with them thinking if they give me bad news I’ll stop reading all together and take things for what they are.

Lady log described  characteristics of the person that I know to be true, but I can’t necessarily confirm if it’s how they’re actually thinking/feeling at this time. She also ended up describing certain healing energies she sees me moving thru- which is correct.  It’s a little vague, but don’t want to get into details on a public forum. I’m happy to PM tho.

She did end up giving me an outcome that I’d want, but we will see. They don’t do time frames and read current energies- which can mean anytime within the next few weeks.

Offline appleeyes75

« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2024, 09:42:30 PM »
Any updates on this reader? She picked up a lot of details without prompting anything. She also gave me negative prediction which likely could be true. Please share your experiences.she is one of the few I liked.

Offline Florallover87

« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2024, 10:01:57 PM »
She also gave me negative prediction but I have to be honest … it also it’s kind of true

Offline Blues8

« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2024, 02:10:42 AM »
She gave me a positive prediction from two readings (one was unregistered because I wanted to see if her reading would change). I think her prediction is slowly starting to play out now. She nails a lot of details as far as personality and dynamics between people. She doesn’t really do timing so I’m just waiting to see if things will happen as she says. I’m curious about other people’s experience with her.

Offline appleeyes75

« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2024, 02:40:46 AM »
Hi blue

When did you read with her and when did your prediction started to pan out? Isnthis regardimg contact or final pitcome prediction? Also don't you still have to give out names and your questions even if you use two accounts? She could know...gald to hear she is working out for you though anyhow...atleast there one real psychic!

Offline Blues8

« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2024, 04:25:37 AM »
I first read with her a little over a month ago. I phrase my questions on how so and so is feeling or why this and this happened and overall how things will go. I never ask for contact predictions since they never ever pan out (I’ve done kasamba, bitwine, keen and psychic source). I’d say log lady is more like an empath… better with details than queen of cups or Eliza. I’ll update if log lady’s prediction actually pans out fully. I’d say try her new client deal and she’s really generous with her time. She does send paragraphs of details

Bitwine favorites are currently her, autumn rivers (also doesn’t do timing) and intuitivecait (overall predictions still pending). I like details and autumn rivers doesn’t really do that but when I’ve looked back on my readings she’s been right. This tarot reader Coco girl or something was good also but wasn’t really online.

The closest I’d have to say for timing was psychicangel777 but her timing and contact predictions are about 60%. But part of me also think the predictions have been lucky guesses since they were more general - like he won’t be ready at all this year and will come forward at the end of the year type of thing.

Predictions never happened - Dino, Erick D, Cara333, Alexa bloome, Ari, Annette Marie, Leeloo, indigo Oracle.

Also this is just my list. I’ve been reading this forum for forever and only recently joined to share some of my experiences and help others. I am not a reader but i do get visions, feelings and voices usually in dreams and deep meditation so I’ve been obsessed with finding someone who can tap into that more (obviously without much luck). Sometimes in my own exploration I’ve been able to “hear” answers and then i ask a timing question or a “when” follow up i don’t get anything. So lately just have been on outcome and not so much timing. My mom and aunt are the same way and neither of them can predict the when. My aunt has predicted some things in my life down to how someone looks like and her downloads have happened randomly and she didn’t know when they’d happen. She’s also been looking for a good psychic since she has a gift but wants more info. There are gifted people out there just finding a good one is hard.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2024, 04:41:12 AM by Blues8 »

Offline appleeyes75

« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2024, 02:26:15 AM »
Hi blues8

Thanks! This is very helpful. I have read with ladylog and intuitivcait they both have given me contradictory readings. I should know by Oct end if lady log is correct but she gives lots if information which makes me feel she is correct. Intuitivcait I really like her too.. prediction over new year :/ pls keep us posted and Goodluck.

Offline Rav2202

« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2024, 01:01:13 PM »
I first read with her a little over a month ago. I phrase my questions on how so and so is feeling or why this and this happened and overall how things will go. I never ask for contact predictions since they never ever pan out (I’ve done kasamba, bitwine, keen and psychic source). I’d say log lady is more like an empath… better with details than queen of cups or Eliza. I’ll update if log lady’s prediction actually pans out fully. I’d say try her new client deal and she’s really generous with her time. She does send paragraphs of details

Bitwine favorites are currently her, autumn rivers (also doesn’t do timing) and intuitivecait (overall predictions still pending). I like details and autumn rivers doesn’t really do that but when I’ve looked back on my readings she’s been right. This tarot reader Coco girl or something was good also but wasn’t really online.

The closest I’d have to say for timing was psychicangel777 but her timing and contact predictions are about 60%. But part of me also think the predictions have been lucky guesses since they were more general - like he won’t be ready at all this year and will come forward at the end of the year type of thing.

Predictions never happened - Dino, Erick D, Cara333, Alexa bloome, Ari, Annette Marie, Leeloo, indigo Oracle.

Also this is just my list. I’ve been reading this forum for forever and only recently joined to share some of my experiences and help others. I am not a reader but i do get visions, feelings and voices usually in dreams and deep meditation so I’ve been obsessed with finding someone who can tap into that more (obviously without much luck). Sometimes in my own exploration I’ve been able to “hear” answers and then i ask a timing question or a “when” follow up i don’t get anything. So lately just have been on outcome and not so much timing. My mom and aunt are the same way and neither of them can predict the when. My aunt has predicted some things in my life down to how someone looks like and her downloads have happened randomly and she didn’t know when they’d happen. She’s also been looking for a good psychic since she has a gift but wants more info. There are gifted people out there just finding a good one is hard.

Really good ones aren't on these psychic sites, tbh. They either have their own website or word of mouth and they're really hard to get ahold of overall. I spoke to a really good Psychic recently and they had a 1.5 year waitlist when I first booked and now it's 2 years. Things are still pending but two things they told me happened within a week of talking to them. This was a recent reading so things are still pending but they read me like a book. I still listen to what they told me, embarrassed because they told me about myself lol! But they were right on the money about me. Whew.

Offline TulipsAndSunflowers

« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2024, 03:33:52 PM »
Couldn’t agree more Rav2202! One of the best readings I’ve had was with someone with a 1 year waitlist …  I’m booked again for summer 2025  ;D and this psychic doesn’t need to be on third party sites, cause they’re naturally  ‘word of mouth’ popular …
« Last Edit: October 11, 2024, 04:10:26 PM by TulipsAndSunflowers »

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2024, 05:44:18 PM »
Is she usually on at night?

What do you guys think of getting a career read from her? Or is she more of an Empath ect and better suited towards relationships?

Offline appleeyes75

« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2024, 06:24:47 PM »
Mine was relationship reading and she was bangon. Prediction pending. Not sure about career I thought if you have a gift you should be able tp pick up something or anything. She is usually on at night

Offline Florallover87

« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2024, 07:55:40 PM »
Can You Please share me on dm

Offline nursemarie9551

« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2024, 04:57:34 AM »
Anyone read with log lady lately? I have alerts set but I don't think she's been on in a while?