Author Topic: Intuitivcait  (Read 223 times)

Offline appleeyes75

Intuitivcait
« on: September 23, 2024, 03:52:37 AM »
Any updates on this reader? I read with her .she was really nice and reading was good but could also be labeled as generic? Or maybe I am overthinking 🤔  can anyone post updates on prediction/ experience on this reader?

Offline unluckycharacter22

Re: Intuitivcait
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2024, 03:56:00 PM »
I had my first reading with her the other night. She definitely gave a lot of detail and insight but I can see what you mean about it being generic. I also felt like she kept touching on the same topics but was saying it in a different way. Hard for me to confirm how accurate she is since I'm currently not in contact with the person my reading was about. She told me she kept hearing November so I guess I will have to wait until then. She was super sweet though and continued with the reading even once the charging stopped.

Offline KarinaR

Re: Intuitivcait
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2024, 05:46:53 PM »
She was accurate in my first and second reading with her. She flip flops based on the information given to her. First reading she picked up POI would return and said he would step up this time like learning his lesson etc. Second reading picked up we were back in communication and had a significant conversation. Said he was going to offer commitment etc. As soon as I started sharing my suspicions and fears she flipped saying my intuition was right on the money and to be careful because he had secrets still etc. Havent read with her since. She seems to be accurate on present and past. Be careful with what you share.