Author Topic: Starfish Insights  (Read 15425 times)

Offline Chitowngirl

Re: Starfish Insights
« Reply #45 on: August 09, 2024, 05:28:54 PM »
Absolutely! You’re right. She is not cheap at all. And to tell me he and his girlfriend are dividing their things and done and dusted and then see them together two months later; yeah, not correct at all.

Offline jackY

« Reply #46 on: August 10, 2024, 01:29:26 AM »
Love this. FACT: There is always hope.

Yes!!! Hoping so! Will keep everyone posted how things pan out. 😁

Offline catherines

« Reply #47 on: August 10, 2024, 01:52:25 PM »
Love this. FACT: There is always hope.

Yes!!! Hoping so! Will keep everyone posted how things pan out. 😁

Please, get Jacky and Bonba banned. This is a psychic REVIEW forum and they do not allow people to review. Thread derailing bitch.

Offline SGVues

« Reply #48 on: September 19, 2024, 08:54:01 AM »
Any recent readings or updates with this one? I only read with her once and this was about a guy. I just gave her birthday's and names and she picked up on really strong details immediately without me saying anything or even hinting at anything. Just wondering if anyone else has asked her about relationships and what your experience has been with her and her timelines and predictions.

I've been reading with her every other week.. she's usually on 7am mst but I saw her up much earlier a few days ago. Saw that you already read with her! How did it go?

She has been accurate for me in terms of past and present energy, she picked up certain things and people I asked about accurately (who they were, what they do, what's their rs with my POI), she also saw my partner's job situation why it panned out the way it was and saw that his new job was 100x better and with better environment which turned out to be true. She has predictively wise been 80% accurate for me - most recent prediction about my parents came true, and career as well. She was however wrong for one of my friends' on a job outcome but besides that everything so far has been spot on.
I had an amazing reading with Candice. She nailed my POI and the situation with very little input from myself. She explained each card to me in details and has provided me with a lot of clarity. Besides, she is a wonderful person to deal with, so lovely and has a great sense of humour.
She sent me additional details about the reading in an email at no extra cost and has responded to a couple of emails that I sent, providing me some good advice. She comes across as a very caring person who has genuine concerns for my wellbeing. She is an absolute delight to interact with. So glad I came across her on Keen. Prediction will take some time to pan out but her reading of my present was awesome! And she is generous with free minutes too.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2024, 09:03:37 AM by SGVues »

Offline love123

« Reply #49 on: Today at 12:30:52 AM »
She gave me a fairytale reading. I chatted with her the day after my ex and I broke up because I found out he was cheating. She did not pickup on this and none of her predictions came to pass. When I told her what happened she noted the girl would not stick around. Fast forward 2 years and they are now married.. I do not recommend