Author Topic: POI Reached Out! List of Advisors Right/Wrong  (Read 1535 times)

Offline Novachild1018

POI Reached Out! List of Advisors Right/Wrong
« on: September 12, 2024, 09:12:56 AM »
Hi everyone! I wanted to give an update that one of my POIs finally reached out. We had a 3-hour conversation tonight, and we kind of got on the same page. This was extremely unexpected and out of the blue, as I was going about my merry way, on the phone with a new guy, when a FaceTime popped up from him. So many thoughts ran through my head like, “Did he mean to call me?” “Why is he calling me?” “Is he just trying to see if I would answer and is playing games?”

I didn’t answer. I let it sit for a few hours and then called him back. From his perspective, he felt like I was seeing other men and wasn’t serious about him because I never really texted him first or called. I let him know that wasn’t the case, and that I wasn’t doing those things because I didn’t know if he was serious. Both of our pasts seem to have affected how we communicate, and we ultimately just have different love languages. We weren’t on the same page because we simply weren’t communicating or being open. I still have my guard up though. Some of you I’ve talked to privately know that I was initially going to cut him off and just send a rude text and go about my life. But I went with what felt right since he called me and was actually vulnerable about his past, how he communicates, his flaws, etc. But again, I told him I still have my guard up.

With that being said… let me start by saying I believe today was the last day of Mercury retrograde, so hmm, how ironic. We stopped talking right before retrograde’s shadow period. Not sure if that has something to do with it. I also started putting on frequency videos for love and chakra healing, and sleeping with them as background noise at night, but again, I’m not sure if that helped anything. I was just using them to help me sleep since I was suffering from insomnia. Lastly, I started talking to THREE new guys, set up dates with two of them, and one already wants to fly me somewhere for my birthday. You know what they say: once you move on is when they come back. I’m definitely still keeping all of these men in the rotation.

Now for the fun part… the psychics I’ve talked to since POI and I stopped talking (who got it right and who got it wrong):

Right/Partially Right

•   Axxelle: I previously created a thread on her, and some of you guys had mixed reviews, but she’s 2/2 for me! I am actually flabbergasted with how close she was!!!! I read with her on Bitwine because her rate is cheaper, and she had a special going on. She told me either 1-6 days or 16 days… he reached out on day 17! So close.
   •   Transformed: She was kinda right, but I really like her because she was so nice. It’s rare you chat with a psychic and genuinely feel good and have good energy after, and that’s what I had with her. I felt reassured and less anxious. She said he would verbalize his intentions in the next 6 weeks or within a 4-week period. It wasn’t 6 weeks, but it ended up being 4 weeks. I only say she was partially right because she said he would return letting me know about drama in his life, but we didn’t talk about that.
   •   PsychicRenie: Absolutely had to list her closer to the top. She was one of the first I contacted after POI and I didn’t speak for a few days. She predicted that we wouldn’t speak for 6-8 weeks! I thought she was way off because that’s a long time, but she was scary accurate with the timing. I don’t know if this was luck or what. However, she mentioned POI went back to an ex, but I can’t prove this, and no one else on this list mentioned it. So, I don’t know who to believe regarding that, but her timing was definitely accurate.
   •   Tia Marie: I’ve read with her a couple of times. She usually knows if a person is coming back or not. She knew we’d have a reunion, and she said I’d hear from him in 2-3 weeks, but it’s only been 5 days since the reading that he reached out.
   •   Barbara: Wow, you guys have her listed so much on this board, so I decided to give her a try, and she picked up a lot. She told me POI wants something with me but there is a delay, and he’d come back all of a sudden. This was so right because he literally randomly FaceTimed me… like the call popped up while I was on the phone with another guy. She also mentioned I’d be dealing with these zodiac signs (scary lol): Cancer (my ex, we were just having normal check-in chats), Leo (started talking to a Leo guy! She said he’d be 32, but this one is 30), and Scorpio (one of the new guys, and I really like him). She was so good! She mentioned something about POI’s father and said, “It’s something about the father,” and when we spoke, POI mentioned he had just gotten off the phone with his father. She predicted “he comes back in a week or September,” well, it’s September. Barb really picks up the most random stuff—you just have to write it down and piece it together later, lol. She predicted other things that also made sense.
   •   Carolann0307: Some people hate it, but I loved her style of reading! She basically channels, and I was typing away, taking notes while listening to her. She was able to dive deep into his feelings and predicted he’d reach out in the number 4. However, it’s going to be almost no big deal, like there was no break. (Popping up like everything is normal.) He did try that when we first got on the phone, and then I drilled him, and that’s when he opened up, lol.
   •   Readings by Ruth: She was able to see that lack of communication was the cause, and we’re not on completely separate paths. She said there would be a reconnection in the near future, which could be now - next two months. This is a wide time frame, but it still counts as accurate.
   •   Prophetic Consciousness: This was my first time reading with him. He didn’t provide a time frame, but the insights he gave me aligned with what POI was saying. He said, “He’s focused on himself right now, trying to make adjustments to some situation in his life. He knew it was gonna be hard to maintain consistency.” This was absolutely true, as POI admitted that distance and what he has going on made it hard to keep up with consistency—just so many factors.
   •   TJ373: Said POI would be back by the end of August - early September. Could be sooner.
•   Kristin Lee (Paranormal Investigator) - She was wrong about the time frame, as she said August! But… she did get the overall reason she went ghost correct. The POI (Person of Interest) said on the phone that one of the factors was that he assumed I didn’t care if he reached out because he thought I had other men, and that his assumptions made it hard for him. She said, “He lost confidence in himself, didn’t trust his gut. He’s created doubt and mistrust.” So, she was definitely right about the background only.
   •   Angelic Channel - Listen… this lady said verbatim what the POI said on the phone, haha! She said, “When he comes in, he’s gonna be like, ‘Oh, okay,’ and say he’s concerned about how he didn’t handle things the way he should.” I swear this is the exact line he used. She said he’s sincere when I asked if I could trust it.
   •   Psychic Medium Gab - She said, “He wants a relationship with you but has a fear of commitment. He doesn’t want to lose you, which will lead him to straighten up in late September and early October.” Well, it’s September, and he was on the phone begging me to let him prove it.
   •   Sasha Sees All - She was just okay, not super detailed, but she was right about us both being in the same boat, waiting for each other to call or text. He did ask me why I couldn’t have reached out.
   •   All My Angels - She said we would get back on track, but it would take a couple of weeks. She was right, even though “a couple of weeks” isn’t an exact date. She also picked up on his feelings about me dealing with other men. He mentioned this on the call. She said, “He feels like you’re playing him with other dudes, and that both of you want to be chased by each other and have an apology.”
   •   Jade’s Psychic Readings - She said he feels there’s someone else and that I’m being distant. Again, this was correct in theme, but her timing was off.
   •   Terry Mitchell (Bitwine) - He was right about communication opening up, but no specific time frames. He also has future predictions about the POI and me getting into a fight—yikes, let’s see.
   •   Psychic Erick D (Bitwine) - He picked up that the POI would return. He said 3 weeks, so he was a little off. He did say that the POI would return to explain why he had been cold.
   •   Idk:
   •   Hollypop1 - I have mixed feelings about her because she never gives specific time frames and always says less than a month, but it always works out, lol. It was less than a month this time too. I’m unsure how accurate she was about his feelings, though. She said he felt I was pushy, too expressive, and that he was angry with me. Well… I don’t even express my feelings to him!

Wrong:

•   Full Moon Intuitive (AKA Ery the Psychic, previous name) - I could write a whole excerpt on this lady. As many of you know, I originally had her on my good list, but she is so full of it, and I don’t recommend anyone read with her. She led me on since February when my POI and I first started dating. She predicted a couple of things that made me believe her. She was the first and only one to tell me that the POI would invite me to meet his family. This was absolutely random, as we had only been dating for a month and were long-distance. But he did invite me to an event, and I did meet them. She was also right about a couple of reach-outs, but there weren’t large gaps between our communication at that time, so I’m sure those are easier to guess. She is ranked the worst for me now because, after months of saying he would ask me to be official by August at the latest, she blocked me after that chat. I made a new account in August to ask her again about him, and her entire story changed. She said he’s unreliable, might come back to do the same things, and will lead me on long-term. This is the same guy she said was “the best” for months! Her timeframe for a reach-out wasn’t even accurate either—she said August, and it’s September, so nope!
   •   Empathetic Emma - What a waste. She said he was coming back in a week in July and that he felt it was too much work… okay.
   •   Castalia Wolfsbane - Towards the middle of August… didn’t happen. She said, “He’s just taking his time to make sure things align with everyone’s wants and needs. He’s been making some plans that he intends to discuss with you.” She was off on the timing, and we didn’t necessarily discuss plans. I mean, he wants to see me in person and take me out, but I’m not sure if that resonates.
   •   Finna - Mixed bag with this one. She said he went MIA because he thought I might be trying to control him… um… I don’t even say anything to him about how I feel, so not accurate. But she was correct when she said, “He’s going to come in casually… to see how you are… to test the waters.” She also said she truly feels he cares. That’s how he started the call, so she was right about that.
   •   Keiry - Read with her twice, and she’s a waste of money—no detail and not even friendly. She said his intent is not to pursue or approach me.
   •   Spirit’s Guide - Said relationship by August… lol, no.
   •   Love Prophet - One week… no.
   •   Sweetrosee - End of August… close, but no.
   •   Psychic Readings by Nicole - Reaching out in two weeks… no.
   •   Dar66 - She was such a waste—there’s no way she’s a psychic.
   •   Jason Clark - Said he doesn’t see it leading to much more because the POI wouldn’t get the courage to reach out… well, he did reach out, so wrong.
   •   Angel Alea - She was on my good list, but she’s had so many misses lately. She was wrong twice about him returning.
   •   Jonathan Moons - Wrong on timing.
   •   Psychic Ari (Bitwine) - She said she didn’t see a planned reach-out, and that he was financially insecure and weak. This guy makes good money, and he did reach out, so idk.
   •   Spirit Song (Bitwine) - Said she didn’t think he would reach out, and if he did, it wouldn’t be for the next three months anyway… wrong.

All of the “top” Psychic Source psychics that were suggested were extremely positive and extremely wrong for me!

Anyway, this binge was almost 3 months long, lol. I’m stepping away from readings and focusing on finding jobs right now. I have career predictions pending, and once I get an offer, I’ll update you guys!

Offline Florallover87

Re: POI Reached Out! List of Advisors Right/Wrong
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2024, 08:51:36 PM »
Now I want to read with Barbara. Does anyone if she is in another platform? Well, me and Keen are not that of friends...IF someone know her private site or another platform iIll be aternally thankfull.

Hi everyone! I wanted to give an update that one of my POIs finally reached out. We had a 3-hour conversation tonight, and we kind of got on the same page. This was extremely unexpected and out of the blue, as I was going about my merry way, on the phone with a new guy, when a FaceTime popped up from him. So many thoughts ran through my head like, “Did he mean to call me?” “Why is he calling me?” “Is he just trying to see if I would answer and is playing games?”

I didn’t answer. I let it sit for a few hours and then called him back. From his perspective, he felt like I was seeing other men and wasn’t serious about him because I never really texted him first or called. I let him know that wasn’t the case, and that I wasn’t doing those things because I didn’t know if he was serious. Both of our pasts seem to have affected how we communicate, and we ultimately just have different love languages. We weren’t on the same page because we simply weren’t communicating or being open. I still have my guard up though. Some of you I’ve talked to privately know that I was initially going to cut him off and just send a rude text and go about my life. But I went with what felt right since he called me and was actually vulnerable about his past, how he communicates, his flaws, etc. But again, I told him I still have my guard up.

With that being said… let me start by saying I believe today was the last day of Mercury retrograde, so hmm, how ironic. We stopped talking right before retrograde’s shadow period. Not sure if that has something to do with it. I also started putting on frequency videos for love and chakra healing, and sleeping with them as background noise at night, but again, I’m not sure if that helped anything. I was just using them to help me sleep since I was suffering from insomnia. Lastly, I started talking to THREE new guys, set up dates with two of them, and one already wants to fly me somewhere for my birthday. You know what they say: once you move on is when they come back. I’m definitely still keeping all of these men in the rotation.

Now for the fun part… the psychics I’ve talked to since POI and I stopped talking (who got it right and who got it wrong):

Right/Partially Right

•   Axxelle: I previously created a thread on her, and some of you guys had mixed reviews, but she’s 2/2 for me! I am actually flabbergasted with how close she was!!!! I read with her on Bitwine because her rate is cheaper, and she had a special going on. She told me either 1-6 days or 16 days… he reached out on day 17! So close.
   •   Transformed: She was kinda right, but I really like her because she was so nice. It’s rare you chat with a psychic and genuinely feel good and have good energy after, and that’s what I had with her. I felt reassured and less anxious. She said he would verbalize his intentions in the next 6 weeks or within a 4-week period. It wasn’t 6 weeks, but it ended up being 4 weeks. I only say she was partially right because she said he would return letting me know about drama in his life, but we didn’t talk about that.
   •   PsychicRenie: Absolutely had to list her closer to the top. She was one of the first I contacted after POI and I didn’t speak for a few days. She predicted that we wouldn’t speak for 6-8 weeks! I thought she was way off because that’s a long time, but she was scary accurate with the timing. I don’t know if this was luck or what. However, she mentioned POI went back to an ex, but I can’t prove this, and no one else on this list mentioned it. So, I don’t know who to believe regarding that, but her timing was definitely accurate.
   •   Tia Marie: I’ve read with her a couple of times. She usually knows if a person is coming back or not. She knew we’d have a reunion, and she said I’d hear from him in 2-3 weeks, but it’s only been 5 days since the reading that he reached out.
   •   Barbara: Wow, you guys have her listed so much on this board, so I decided to give her a try, and she picked up a lot. She told me POI wants something with me but there is a delay, and he’d come back all of a sudden. This was so right because he literally randomly FaceTimed me… like the call popped up while I was on the phone with another guy. She also mentioned I’d be dealing with these zodiac signs (scary lol): Cancer (my ex, we were just having normal check-in chats), Leo (started talking to a Leo guy! She said he’d be 32, but this one is 30), and Scorpio (one of the new guys, and I really like him). She was so good! She mentioned something about POI’s father and said, “It’s something about the father,” and when we spoke, POI mentioned he had just gotten off the phone with his father. She predicted “he comes back in a week or September,” well, it’s September. Barb really picks up the most random stuff—you just have to write it down and piece it together later, lol. She predicted other things that also made sense.
   •   Carolann0307: Some people hate it, but I loved her style of reading! She basically channels, and I was typing away, taking notes while listening to her. She was able to dive deep into his feelings and predicted he’d reach out in the number 4. However, it’s going to be almost no big deal, like there was no break. (Popping up like everything is normal.) He did try that when we first got on the phone, and then I drilled him, and that’s when he opened up, lol.
   •   Readings by Ruth: She was able to see that lack of communication was the cause, and we’re not on completely separate paths. She said there would be a reconnection in the near future, which could be now - next two months. This is a wide time frame, but it still counts as accurate.
   •   Prophetic Consciousness: This was my first time reading with him. He didn’t provide a time frame, but the insights he gave me aligned with what POI was saying. He said, “He’s focused on himself right now, trying to make adjustments to some situation in his life. He knew it was gonna be hard to maintain consistency.” This was absolutely true, as POI admitted that distance and what he has going on made it hard to keep up with consistency—just so many factors.
   •   TJ373: Said POI would be back by the end of August - early September. Could be sooner.
•   Kristin Lee (Paranormal Investigator) - She was wrong about the time frame, as she said August! But… she did get the overall reason she went ghost correct. The POI (Person of Interest) said on the phone that one of the factors was that he assumed I didn’t care if he reached out because he thought I had other men, and that his assumptions made it hard for him. She said, “He lost confidence in himself, didn’t trust his gut. He’s created doubt and mistrust.” So, she was definitely right about the background only.
   •   Angelic Channel - Listen… this lady said verbatim what the POI said on the phone, haha! She said, “When he comes in, he’s gonna be like, ‘Oh, okay,’ and say he’s concerned about how he didn’t handle things the way he should.” I swear this is the exact line he used. She said he’s sincere when I asked if I could trust it.
   •   Psychic Medium Gab - She said, “He wants a relationship with you but has a fear of commitment. He doesn’t want to lose you, which will lead him to straighten up in late September and early October.” Well, it’s September, and he was on the phone begging me to let him prove it.
   •   Sasha Sees All - She was just okay, not super detailed, but she was right about us both being in the same boat, waiting for each other to call or text. He did ask me why I couldn’t have reached out.
   •   All My Angels - She said we would get back on track, but it would take a couple of weeks. She was right, even though “a couple of weeks” isn’t an exact date. She also picked up on his feelings about me dealing with other men. He mentioned this on the call. She said, “He feels like you’re playing him with other dudes, and that both of you want to be chased by each other and have an apology.”
   •   Jade’s Psychic Readings - She said he feels there’s someone else and that I’m being distant. Again, this was correct in theme, but her timing was off.
   •   Terry Mitchell (Bitwine) - He was right about communication opening up, but no specific time frames. He also has future predictions about the POI and me getting into a fight—yikes, let’s see.
   •   Psychic Erick D (Bitwine) - He picked up that the POI would return. He said 3 weeks, so he was a little off. He did say that the POI would return to explain why he had been cold.
   •   Idk:
   •   Hollypop1 - I have mixed feelings about her because she never gives specific time frames and always says less than a month, but it always works out, lol. It was less than a month this time too. I’m unsure how accurate she was about his feelings, though. She said he felt I was pushy, too expressive, and that he was angry with me. Well… I don’t even express my feelings to him!

Wrong:

•   Full Moon Intuitive (AKA Ery the Psychic, previous name) - I could write a whole excerpt on this lady. As many of you know, I originally had her on my good list, but she is so full of it, and I don’t recommend anyone read with her. She led me on since February when my POI and I first started dating. She predicted a couple of things that made me believe her. She was the first and only one to tell me that the POI would invite me to meet his family. This was absolutely random, as we had only been dating for a month and were long-distance. But he did invite me to an event, and I did meet them. She was also right about a couple of reach-outs, but there weren’t large gaps between our communication at that time, so I’m sure those are easier to guess. She is ranked the worst for me now because, after months of saying he would ask me to be official by August at the latest, she blocked me after that chat. I made a new account in August to ask her again about him, and her entire story changed. She said he’s unreliable, might come back to do the same things, and will lead me on long-term. This is the same guy she said was “the best” for months! Her timeframe for a reach-out wasn’t even accurate either—she said August, and it’s September, so nope!
   •   Empathetic Emma - What a waste. She said he was coming back in a week in July and that he felt it was too much work… okay.
   •   Castalia Wolfsbane - Towards the middle of August… didn’t happen. She said, “He’s just taking his time to make sure things align with everyone’s wants and needs. He’s been making some plans that he intends to discuss with you.” She was off on the timing, and we didn’t necessarily discuss plans. I mean, he wants to see me in person and take me out, but I’m not sure if that resonates.
   •   Finna - Mixed bag with this one. She said he went MIA because he thought I might be trying to control him… um… I don’t even say anything to him about how I feel, so not accurate. But she was correct when she said, “He’s going to come in casually… to see how you are… to test the waters.” She also said she truly feels he cares. That’s how he started the call, so she was right about that.
   •   Keiry - Read with her twice, and she’s a waste of money—no detail and not even friendly. She said his intent is not to pursue or approach me.
   •   Jason Clark - Said he doesn’t see it leading to much more because the POI wouldn’t get the courage to reach out… well, he did reach out, so wrong.
   •   Angel Alea - She was on my good list, but she’s had so many misses lately. She was wrong twice about him returning.
   •   Psychic Ari (Bitwine) - She said she didn’t see a planned reach-out, and that he was financially insecure and weak. This guy makes good money, and he did reach out, so idk.
   •   Spirit Song (Bitwine) - Said she didn’t think he would reach out, and if he did, it wouldn’t be for the next three months anyway… wrong.

All of the “top” Psychic Source psychics that were suggested were extremely positive and extremely wrong for me!

Anyway, this binge was almost 3 months long, lol. I’m stepping away from readings and focusing on finding jobs right now. I have career predictions pending, and once I get an offer, I’ll update you guys!

Offline Novachild1018

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2024, 11:44:37 PM »
Maybe someone on this board has insight on if she has a website off of Keen. Based on her Keen profile, I don’t think so.

Now I want to read with Barbara. Does anyone if she is in another platform? Well, me and Keen are not that of friends...IF someone know her private site or another platform iIll be aternally thankfull.

Right/Partially Right

•   Idk:

Wrong:

Offline SGVues

« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2024, 08:49:57 AM »
Happy for you Novachild! All the best for the job as well.
So far, Axxelle has been the worst psychic for me on Keen. At $20 a minute
I was told that I will meet a guy before 18 September and was provided his physical features, financial background and initials of his and the family names. I was told I would meet him in my day to day interactions with people but not through an app. Axxelle said since she is not a remote viewer, she cannot tell me as to where I would meet him. She was negative about my current situation as well.

About 4 days remain for her prediction to pan out for which a miracle needs to happen. She did not resonate with me at all. While I understand that even the best psychics cannot connect with everyone the same way and do not work for everyone the same way, charging the kind of money she does, it is very hard to accept when readings do not work out.
I cannot say much without evidence but could it be that some of her reviews are fake? For example I saw that she was mentioned on a few different platforms as being the only accurate reader on Keen. How is that possible when we have other stalwarts such as Cookie, Queen of Cups18, Barbara etc? She seems to be investing her time and money on building up her PR!

I had a reading with Barbara and she was amazing! Could feel her psychic abilities. She picked up so many things about my situation and has given me a timeline for the outcomes. Will wait for things to unfold. I haven’t read with the others you have mentioned in this thread. Barbara’s reading for me was diametrically opposite to that of Axxelle, but in line with Starfish Insights, Inner Angel, Dragonfly Dancer and Divine Love Psychic and Alice Runyon.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2024, 09:29:33 AM by SGVues »

Offline Chitowngirl

« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2024, 06:46:55 PM »
When you guys say Barbara do you mean Barbara4846 from Keen or someone else?

Online kika

« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2024, 07:12:30 PM »
I was going to ask the same thing lol

Offline Novachild1018

« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2024, 09:02:03 PM »
Ugh so sorry about that!I guess she doesn’t work for everybody but I’ve read with her twice and she’s been correct for me twice. Some psychics work better for others and I think it’s dependent on factors. Like POI and I stopped talking end of June so it hasn’t been over 2 months, we also didn’t have an argument and it wasn’t like cheating or anything so I think other things like that could also be harder to predict because a lot of other factors are involved. My POI and I seem moreso of other factors like long distance and communication problems and hiding feelings/different love languages and trying to work things like that.

I will say though her rate is absolutely expensive and my first reading with her was on keen and I was willing to pay the cost to just try it out. This second time I read with her I noticed she was new on bitwine and just started an account there so she had a $10 special where you could ask her one question for $10 only. I believe she did that to get her clients up on bitwine because now she doesn’t offer that deal. I will keep checking to see if she adds it back. She is cheaper on bitwine than keen though as she’s $13.99 a minute but that’s still expensive albeit a few dollars less.

Axxelle has been extremely good with timeframes for me both times and that’s where she has worked for me. Not sure if her strong suit is giving detailed feelings and being an empath etc so I don’t really pay much attention to anything else aside from time frames and I also never go on keen and ask for a general read or if im going to meet someone.

With any advisor, I usually have a person in mind or situation I want them to read. That’s it.

Barbara was amazing but it’s hard to really piece everything together haha so it’s important to take notes to review later and eventually things click.I really hope her predictions work out for you.

Dragonfly dancer saw POI asking to be official in October but im not too sure about that…we just started talking again so not really feeling to strong on that prediction. Alice Runyon to me seems like she sugar coats but she’s really nice to keep me delulu lol! She’s like “oh he loves you honey, he wants to marry you” etc im like….ummmmm are we talking about the same guy?! I mean it’s possible but he hasn’t expressed that but he has said I want you to be my future wife but in a joking manner so idk.

Queen of cups was my top but the last few readings which are pricey too have been not helpful. She originally said POI had all these amazing feelings about me and wanting to be official but then once poi and i stopped talking, she said we have different beliefs and to move on..he won’t reach out to me etc. that’s when i officially stopped wasting my money with her. She was also very rude sometimes.

Oh and another thing axxelle was super quick for me but again I only came to her for timeframes really and to see intentions. Nothing super detailed so she was super quick with responses. So she was able to get a timeframe out in less than 2 min,and more detail about intentions in less than 5 total with all questions so it’s not like I spent hundreds of dollars and i wouldn’t suggest anyone do that.

What gets me is the way she talks reminds me of this tik tok tarot reader that comes up on my feed sometimes who gets thousands of likes and they look the same except on Keen she uses that AI photo and on tik tok it’s her actual face so I wonder if that’s her. I have to see if I can find her page because if she is, it would make sense why she is so popular but idk.

Anyways,I hope your predictions come true!

I was told that I will meet a guy before 18 September and was provided his physical features, financial background and initials of his and the family names. I was told I would meet him in my day to day interactions with people but not through an app. Axxelle said since she is not a remote viewer, she cannot tell me as to where I would meet him. She was negative about my current situation as well.

About 4 days remain for her prediction to pan out for which a miracle needs to happen. She did not resonate with me at all. While I understand that even the best psychics cannot connect with everyone the same way and do not work for everyone the same way, charging the kind of money she does, it is very hard to accept when readings do not work out.
I cannot say much without evidence but could it be that some of her reviews are fake? For example I saw that she was mentioned on a few different platforms as being the only accurate reader on Keen. How is that possible when we have other stalwarts such as Cookie, Queen of Cups18, Barbara etc? She seems to be investing her time and money on building up her PR!

I had a reading with Barbara and she was amazing! Could feel her psychic abilities. She picked up so many things about my situation and has given me a timeline for the outcomes. Will wait for things to unfold. I haven’t read with the others you have mentioned in this thread. Barbara’s reading for me was diametrically opposite to that of Axxelle, but in line with Starfish Insights, Inner Angel, Dragonfly Dancer and Divine Love Psychic and Alice Runyon.

Offline Novachild1018

« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2024, 09:04:03 PM »

Yes! Barbara4846! Sorry I didn’t know the correct order of numbers and didn’t feel like opening the app to search while typing this lol

When you guys say Barbara do you mean Barbara4846 from Keen or someone else?

Offline Novachild1018

« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2024, 09:07:55 PM »
Yes! Barbara4846

I was going to ask the same thing lol

Online kika

« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2024, 05:15:35 PM »
She lied to me!!!!

Offline SGVues

« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2024, 12:46:48 AM »
Ugh so sorry about that!I guess she doesn’t work for everybody but I’ve read with her twice and she’s been correct for me twice. Some psychics work better for others and I think it’s dependent on factors. Like POI and I stopped talking end of June so it hasn’t been over 2 months, we also didn’t have an argument and it wasn’t like cheating or anything so I think other things like that could also be harder to predict because a lot of other factors are involved. My POI and I seem moreso of other factors like long distance and communication problems and hiding feelings/different love languages and trying to work things like that.

I will say though her rate is absolutely expensive and my first reading with her was on keen and I was willing to pay the cost to just try it out. This second time I read with her I noticed she was new on bitwine and just started an account there so she had a $10 special where you could ask her one question for $10 only. I believe she did that to get her clients up on bitwine because now she doesn’t offer that deal. I will keep checking to see if she adds it back. She is cheaper on bitwine than keen though as she’s $13.99 a minute but that’s still expensive albeit a few dollars less.

Axxelle has been extremely good with timeframes for me both times and that’s where she has worked for me. Not sure if her strong suit is giving detailed feelings and being an empath etc so I don’t really pay much attention to anything else aside from time frames and I also never go on keen and ask for a general read or if im going to meet someone.

With any advisor, I usually have a person in mind or situation I want them to read. That’s it.

Barbara was amazing but it’s hard to really piece everything together haha so it’s important to take notes to review later and eventually things click.I really hope her predictions work out for you.

Dragonfly dancer saw POI asking to be official in October but im not too sure about that…we just started talking again so not really feeling to strong on that prediction. Alice Runyon to me seems like she sugar coats but she’s really nice to keep me delulu lol! She’s like “oh he loves you honey, he wants to marry you” etc im like….ummmmm are we talking about the same guy?! I mean it’s possible but he hasn’t expressed that but he has said I want you to be my future wife but in a joking manner so idk.

Queen of cups was my top but the last few readings which are pricey too have been not helpful. She originally said POI had all these amazing feelings about me and wanting to be official but then once poi and i stopped talking, she said we have different beliefs and to move on..he won’t reach out to me etc. that’s when i officially stopped wasting my money with her. She was also very rude sometimes.

Oh and another thing axxelle was super quick for me but again I only came to her for timeframes really and to see intentions. Nothing super detailed so she was super quick with responses. So she was able to get a timeframe out in less than 2 min,and more detail about intentions in less than 5 total with all questions so it’s not like I spent hundreds of dollars and i wouldn’t suggest anyone do that.

What gets me is the way she talks reminds me of this tik tok tarot reader that comes up on my feed sometimes who gets thousands of likes and they look the same except on Keen she uses that AI photo and on tik tok it’s her actual face so I wonder if that’s her. I have to see if I can find her page because if she is, it would make sense why she is so popular but idk.

Anyways,I hope your predictions come true!

Thanks Novachild! Will see how the predictions go. As far as Alice is concerned she has told me things both positive and negative. So I cannot say that she sugar coats, just that she is very sweet on the phone! As far as my readings with her are concerned, she has picked up amazing details about myself and my POI which are true. I am amazed at her psychic abilities. Future prediction is not her thing so ‘fairy tale’ reading does not apply to her as far as I am concerned. I don’t ask her about the future. She has given me answers in relation to my POI which are true. So I cannot deny that. I believe she has unique psychic abilities of tapping into a person’s mind.

I am glad Axxelle has worked out for you. I will never read with her again for sure. And I do believe she goes to a large extent to self advertise unlike most of the other readers on this site.

Sorry guys, yes I was referring to Barbara4846 and as Novachild said so honestly, I wasn’t sure about the numbers either and didn’t want to move away from the screen to look, ha ha. I felt she has psychic abilities as she seemed to pick up a lot of stuff. Only time will tell if the predictions are correct.

« Last Edit: September 15, 2024, 12:56:03 AM by SGVues »

Offline SGVues

« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2024, 12:57:52 AM »
She lied to me!!!!

Sorry to hear that kika! Can you please provide some details?

Online kika

« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2024, 02:36:49 AM »
Barbara 4846 told he would contact me NOT

Offline SGVues

« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2024, 03:13:44 AM »
Sad to hear that! She told me that my potential love interest will reach out in about 30 days! Will see how that goes. I might end up being in your shoes.  However I am happy with the quality of her reading. She read my POI accurately. She has thrown in other characters and names of places which do not make sense now but would manifest with time I suppose. On reading the older threads on her can see this to be her style.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2024, 04:47:22 AM by SGVues »

Offline Florallover87

« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2024, 09:18:41 PM »
Is this something common they do?
I talked to Psy Erick shortly after and also said 3 weeks

Right/Partially Right

•   Axxelle: I previously created a thread on her, and some of you guys had mixed reviews, but she’s 2/2 for me! I am actually flabbergasted with how close she was!!!! I read with her on Bitwine because her rate is cheaper, and she had a special going on. She told me either 1-6 days or 16 days… he reached out on day 17! So close.
   •   Transformed: She was kinda right, but I really like her because she was so nice. It’s rare you chat with a psychic and genuinely feel good and have good energy after, and that’s what I had with her. I felt reassured and less anxious. She said he would verbalize his intentions in the next 6 weeks or within a 4-week period. It wasn’t 6 weeks, but it ended up being 4 weeks. I only say she was partially right because she said he would return letting me know about drama in his life, but we didn’t talk about that.
   •   PsychicRenie: Absolutely had to list her closer to the top. She was one of the first I contacted after POI and I didn’t speak for a few days. She predicted that we wouldn’t speak for 6-8 weeks! I thought she was way off because that’s a long time, but she was scary accurate with the timing. I don’t know if this was luck or what. However, she mentioned POI went back to an ex, but I can’t prove this, and no one else on this list mentioned it. So, I don’t know who to believe regarding that, but her timing was definitely accurate.
   •   Tia Marie: I’ve read with her a couple of times. She usually knows if a person is coming back or not. She knew we’d have a reunion, and she said I’d hear from him in 2-3 weeks, but it’s only been 5 days since the reading that he reached out.
   •   Barbara: Wow, you guys have her listed so much on this board, so I decided to give her a try, and she picked up a lot. She told me POI wants something with me but there is a delay, and he’d come back all of a sudden. This was so right because he literally randomly FaceTimed me… like the call popped up while I was on the phone with another guy. She also mentioned I’d be dealing with these zodiac signs (scary lol): Cancer (my ex, we were just having normal check-in chats), Leo (started talking to a Leo guy! She said he’d be 32, but this one is 30), and Scorpio (one of the new guys, and I really like him). She was so good! She mentioned something about POI’s father and said, “It’s something about the father,” and when we spoke, POI mentioned he had just gotten off the phone with his father. She predicted “he comes back in a week or September,” well, it’s September. Barb really picks up the most random stuff—you just have to write it down and piece it together later, lol. She predicted other things that also made sense.
   •   Carolann0307: Some people hate it, but I loved her style of reading! She basically channels, and I was typing away, taking notes while listening to her. She was able to dive deep into his feelings and predicted he’d reach out in the number 4. However, it’s going to be almost no big deal, like there was no break. (Popping up like everything is normal.) He did try that when we first got on the phone, and then I drilled him, and that’s when he opened up, lol.
   •   Readings by Ruth: She was able to see that lack of communication was the cause, and we’re not on completely separate paths. She said there would be a reconnection in the near future, which could be now - next two months. This is a wide time frame, but it still counts as accurate.
   •   Prophetic Consciousness: This was my first time reading with him. He didn’t provide a time frame, but the insights he gave me aligned with what POI was saying. He said, “He’s focused on himself right now, trying to make adjustments to some situation in his life. He knew it was gonna be hard to maintain consistency.” This was absolutely true, as POI admitted that distance and what he has going on made it hard to keep up with consistency—just so many factors.
   •   TJ373: Said POI would be back by the end of August - early September. Could be sooner.
•   Kristin Lee (Paranormal Investigator) - She was wrong about the time frame, as she said August! But… she did get the overall reason she went ghost correct. The POI (Person of Interest) said on the phone that one of the factors was that he assumed I didn’t care if he reached out because he thought I had other men, and that his assumptions made it hard for him. She said, “He lost confidence in himself, didn’t trust his gut. He’s created doubt and mistrust.” So, she was definitely right about the background only.
   •   Angelic Channel - Listen… this lady said verbatim what the POI said on the phone, haha! She said, “When he comes in, he’s gonna be like, ‘Oh, okay,’ and say he’s concerned about how he didn’t handle things the way he should.” I swear this is the exact line he used. She said he’s sincere when I asked if I could trust it.
   •   Psychic Medium Gab - She said, “He wants a relationship with you but has a fear of commitment. He doesn’t want to lose you, which will lead him to straighten up in late September and early October.” Well, it’s September, and he was on the phone begging me to let him prove it.
   •   Sasha Sees All - She was just okay, not super detailed, but she was right about us both being in the same boat, waiting for each other to call or text. He did ask me why I couldn’t have reached out.
   •   All My Angels - She said we would get back on track, but it would take a couple of weeks. She was right, even though “a couple of weeks” isn’t an exact date. She also picked up on his feelings about me dealing with other men. He mentioned this on the call. She said, “He feels like you’re playing him with other dudes, and that both of you want to be chased by each other and have an apology.”
   •   Jade’s Psychic Readings - She said he feels there’s someone else and that I’m being distant. Again, this was correct in theme, but her timing was off.
   •   Terry Mitchell (Bitwine) - He was right about communication opening up, but no specific time frames. He also has future predictions about the POI and me getting into a fight—yikes, let’s see.
   •   Psychic Erick D (Bitwine) - He picked up that the POI would return. He said 3 weeks, so he was a little off. He did say that the POI would return to explain why he had been cold.
   •   Idk:
   •   Hollypop1 - I have mixed feelings about her because she never gives specific time frames and always says less than a month, but it always works out, lol. It was less than a month this time too. I’m unsure how accurate she was about his feelings, though. She said he felt I was pushy, too expressive, and that he was angry with me. Well… I don’t even express my feelings to him!

Wrong:

•   Full Moon Intuitive (AKA Ery the Psychic, previous name) - I could write a whole excerpt on this lady. As many of you know, I originally had her on my good list, but she is so full of it, and I don’t recommend anyone read with her. She led me on since February when my POI and I first started dating. She predicted a couple of things that made me believe her. She was the first and only one to tell me that the POI would invite me to meet his family. This was absolutely random, as we had only been dating for a month and were long-distance. But he did invite me to an event, and I did meet them. She was also right about a couple of reach-outs, but there weren’t large gaps between our communication at that time, so I’m sure those are easier to guess. She is ranked the worst for me now because, after months of saying he would ask me to be official by August at the latest, she blocked me after that chat. I made a new account in August to ask her again about him, and her entire story changed. She said he’s unreliable, might come back to do the same things, and will lead me on long-term. This is the same guy she said was “the best” for months! Her timeframe for a reach-out wasn’t even accurate either—she said August, and it’s September, so nope!
   •   Empathetic Emma - What a waste. She said he was coming back in a week in July and that he felt it was too much work… okay.
   •   Castalia Wolfsbane - Towards the middle of August… didn’t happen. She said, “He’s just taking his time to make sure things align with everyone’s wants and needs. He’s been making some plans that he intends to discuss with you.” She was off on the timing, and we didn’t necessarily discuss plans. I mean, he wants to see me in person and take me out, but I’m not sure if that resonates.
   •   Finna - Mixed bag with this one. She said he went MIA because he thought I might be trying to control him… um… I don’t even say anything to him about how I feel, so not accurate. But she was correct when she said, “He’s going to come in casually… to see how you are… to test the waters.” She also said she truly feels he cares. That’s how he started the call, so she was right about that.
   •   Keiry - Read with her twice, and she’s a waste of money—no detail and not even friendly. She said his intent is not to pursue or approach me.
   •   Spirit’s Guide - Said relationship by August… lol, no.
   •   Love Prophet - One week… no.
   •   Sweetrosee - End of August… close, but no.
   •   Psychic Readings by Nicole - Reaching out in two weeks… no.
   •   Dar66 - She was such a waste—there’s no way she’s a psychic.
   •   Jason Clark - Said he doesn’t see it leading to much more because the POI wouldn’t get the courage to reach out… well, he did reach out, so wrong.
   •   Angel Alea - She was on my good list, but she’s had so many misses lately. She was wrong twice about him returning.
   •   Jonathan Moons - Wrong on timing.
   •   Psychic Ari (Bitwine) - She said she didn’t see a planned reach-out, and that he was financially insecure and weak. This guy makes good money, and he did reach out, so idk.
   •   Spirit Song (Bitwine) - Said she didn’t think he would reach out, and if he did, it wouldn’t be for the next three months anyway… wrong.

anything