Author Topic: Serenity Guidance  (Read 954 times)

Offline love123

Serenity Guidance
« on: September 06, 2024, 11:07:15 PM »
Hi, has anyone read with her? Any feedback?

Offline KarinaR

Re: Serenity Guidance
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2024, 12:23:15 PM »
I read with her months ago. She was right that POI would return. When I asked her to look into a third party she said she would not do that and ended the call/ hung up on me. In my notes I also at the time was wondering about poi's friend who had a unisex name and he was going out with. He kept telling me he was going out with a friend who had a unisex name. Anyways I asked if it was female or male. She said female. I met the friend once we reconnected and it is a male. So she was wrong about that.

Offline love123

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2024, 12:46:13 PM »
Thanks KarinaR! She told me she sees and ending with my POI and then disconnected the call after 2 minutes.. talk about anxiety lol

Offline jackY

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2024, 03:13:58 PM »
That is so shady! Disconnecting calls so you can't leave feedback....

Offline love123

« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2024, 12:42:44 AM »
I agree! I tried to follow up with an email but got blocked. Let me know if anyone else has had read or has any experiences with her!

Offline Novachild1018

« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2024, 02:17:13 AM »
She disconnected me as well when I read with her in July after telling me I wouldn’t get the job because the interviewer and I would be like oil and water and wouldn’t mix. Way too different.

Well…I overslept and missed the interview which they weren’t offering a salary that I was interested anyway and the amount of interviews I would have to do wasn’t worth it.

Overall, she was right about me not getting the offer, she did not predict I would not have the interview after all.

I think there should be a thread on advisors who block or disconnect before being able to leave a review as well… so people can beware. I have a couple.

Offline jackY

« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2024, 05:36:44 PM »
That's going to be one long ass thread!

She disconnected me as well when I read with her in July after telling me I wouldn’t get the job because the interviewer and I would be like oil and water and wouldn’t mix. Way too different.

Well…I overslept and missed the interview which they weren’t offering a salary that I was interested anyway and the amount of interviews I would have to do wasn’t worth it.

Overall, she was right about me not getting the offer, she did not predict I would not have the interview after all.

I think there should be a thread on advisors who block or disconnect before being able to leave a review as well… so people can beware. I have a couple.

Offline Florallover87

« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2024, 06:23:00 PM »
There’s another advisor that I don’t want to disclose for now but does the some things she disconnects herself in the middle of reading while already received the payment.

Offline sonder

« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2024, 08:06:53 PM »
Yeah she ends calls really abruptly, it's borderline offensive lol. I think my very first call with her I may have asked a more open ended question or maybe she was in a more talkative mood or had more information to give or something like that -  whatever it was, that call actually lasted about 20 minutes and I got good insight on a few people I was asking about. Whereas any future attempts (on different topics) resulted in what others have said, very curt, 2-4 line responses and then her immediately disconnecting before you have a chance to process or ask questions. After the second time of that happening, I decided not to try anymore.