Author Topic: New Guy/Business Owner?  (Read 3767 times)

Offline BellaLife

• Manifesting
New Guy/Business Owner?
« on: June 07, 2012, 11:51:01 PM »
Hello everyone!

Was wondering if anyone on this forum has been told by psychics they are going to meet a new guy who has his own business?

Thanks...Bella..... :D

Offline newlyPsychicAddicted

• Veterans
Re: New Guy/Business Owner?
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2012, 12:15:32 AM »
although i dont remember the names but i used to lurk around this forum a lot and yes this has been told to many... although i wish this prediction comes true for you... best of luck

Offline BellaLife

• Manifesting
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2012, 12:18:50 AM »
Thanks newly.....if you remember which topic it is in....please let me know... :)

Offline newlyPsychicAddicted

• Veterans
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2012, 06:15:24 AM »
sorry i dont remember :) .... although by chance if i ll come across those older posts agn i ll definitely let u know :)

HeavenlySkies

« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2012, 10:13:11 PM »
Yes a few times

Offline BellaLife

• Manifesting
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2012, 01:35:47 AM »
Hi Heavenly....did u meet the quy? And did they give u a description of him....color hair, eyes, skin color? Race? Italian, or?

HeavenlySkies

« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2012, 01:54:03 AM »
@bella I did meet a guy who was actually very close to a description Anasela (CP) had given me back in Feb. I was calling about my SM we talked about him but she also said that another guy was going to enter the picture... She said he would be under 6 feet, dark hair, olive skin, possibly Italian, identifying mark on his face, entrepreneur, and likes to travel. Also I would meet him in April/May. Well in beginning of April I got asked out by my partner for my friends wedding... Who I originally thought was Italian (but isn't), when I asked him how tall he was... He actually said "oh, just under 6 ft"...lol, he has a mole on his face, and two shades of brown in his hair (dark and a little lighter). Mind u the job description was incorrect. Sweet guy who wanted a serious relationship, but just not completely ready still havent gotten over my SM.

Offline BellaLife

• Manifesting
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2012, 02:02:57 AM »
Thanks for responding Heavenly......seems like a nice guy.....:) It is pretty interesting about the mole...
.did anyone else on CP pick up the new?

My readings are in the near future so I will let u know when they happen.

jen80

« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2013, 06:28:59 PM »
Hello everyone!

Was wondering if anyone on this forum has been told by psychics they are going to meet a new guy who has his own business?

Thanks...Bella..... :D
yes. Cookie gave me the same line. She also said that the guy would be mixed race and another time said he would be dark. At one time  She also told me that I wouldn't hear from my ex in 25-30 dys and when my ex called the next day she said it he must have called btw 2-5 pm that that was what the numbers she gave me also meant. Looking back at my notes with her almost everything she said was false but I was sucked in and happy in the fantasy world she created for me. Out of 10 things she would get one thing correct which would make me happy and feel she is right about the other things. I would find excuses for her failed readings and twist situations to fit her readings I see that now. She has remote viewing but one time she said she saw around my house things that were not there but I justified with things and continued to live in the world she created for me.

anything