Author Topic: Leroy  (Read 6411 times)

Offline KawalaKutie

Leroy
« on: October 29, 2023, 08:46:10 AM »
Just wondering if anyone has read with Leroy? What is your experience with him?

Offline excemagrl14

Re: Leroy
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2024, 07:07:45 PM »
Had a reading recently with Leroy. He told me I would get two job OFFERS this week. I actually got two REJECTIONS. I am quite confused cause he has such great reviews and always 6 people on his wait list at all times. He predicted something about my romance sector as well. But that has not come to pass. So I will update this thread at the end of the month. Hopefully this helps

Offline piccolapixie

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2024, 01:16:16 AM »
Hey there, I had the same thing happen, Leroy mentioned I would begin losing followers on my page but the opposite happened, the weird thing about this was that Leroy said I would lose 23 followers in 24 hours and you guessed it.. I gained 23 in that time!  I wonder if the predictions are just read incorrectly?

Offline excemagrl14

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2024, 12:12:42 PM »
Glad I am not the only one! I reached out to him after the reading and he tried to gaslight me into believing he didn't say that time frame but the reading was a chat and I always screen-record my chats just to make sure. So weird how he is extremely popular but inaccurate (well atleast to me)

Offline Mk6788

« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2024, 07:21:09 AM »
None of his predictions came true for me. He is very confidant in his readings which can be misread that the his predictions will come true and when you follow up on missed predictions.. He tends to gaslight you, I never thought of that until the last person on this thread mentioned it. He kept on saying my POI (ex) and I was in the second phase of our relationship and that he sees an emerald ring in July 2024. None of it ever happened. It was a definite fairytale story.

Offline Whoislo

« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2024, 09:16:18 PM »
I have been reading with Leroy for the past few months. I have to say he is the most accurate and consistently accurate psychic I have yet to speak with. Some predictions did not happen as he stated but I would overall say he is 85-90% accurate for me.

anything