Author Topic: Multiple psychics made same prediction for same time period…  (Read 916 times)

Offline Cr1992

Multiple psychics made same prediction for same time period…
« on: September 01, 2024, 10:56:17 PM »
Starting months ago all the way up to recently, multiple psychics made virtually the exact same prediction to take place in August. Nothing happened. The details were very specific. This applied to both no tools and tarot readers. Can anyone shed some light on what may have happened here? Does this mean the prediction is for the same month in another year? Or that the timing is just a little off by a few weeks or months? When psychics predict a certain month for something, does the mean it will happen in that month, just maybe in another year? Or are they just off in their timing and it could happen a few days, weeks, months, etc. and there’s no significance to the month they predicted?

Offline jackY

Re: Multiple psychics made same prediction for same time period…
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2024, 12:02:10 AM »
In my experience, if they provide a month, then that's the month-give or take a week or so. If you're feeling generous and delays appear reasonable given the situation, 2 weeks max. After that, they're just wrong. I've never seen multiple readers give the same month and it happens years later. If they offer the timing, go with it. When it doesn't happen, they're wrong. Sounds like they all gave you the most likely scenario. Would love to know who you read with :).

Starting months ago all the way up to recently, multiple psychics made virtually the exact same prediction to take place in August. Nothing happened. The details were very specific. This applied to both no tools and tarot readers. Can anyone shed some light on what may have happened here? Does this mean the prediction is for the same month in another year? Or that the timing is just a little off by a few weeks or months? When psychics predict a certain month for something, does the mean it will happen in that month, just maybe in another year? Or are they just off in their timing and it could happen a few days, weeks, months, etc. and there’s no significance to the month they predicted?

Offline Cr1992

« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2024, 04:39:00 PM »
So, I go into readings saying virtually nothing and just see what they pick up, so it was weird to me that they were all picking up roughly identical situations and timing. Maybe the timing is just off due to the free will of the person involved. Trying to just detach and not worry about it.

I can definitely tell you about some of my readings. Send me a message. I feel more comfortable sharing in that way…

Offline jackY

« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2024, 07:17:30 PM »
Yeah, for sure. PM me. You are so right on to just detach and let it be!

So, I go into readings saying virtually nothing and just see what they pick up, so it was weird to me that they were all picking up roughly identical situations and timing. Maybe the timing is just off due to the free will of the person involved. Trying to just detach and not worry about it.

I can definitely tell you about some of my readings. Send me a message. I feel more comfortable sharing in that way…

Offline Need2knownow

« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2024, 08:30:51 AM »
I noticed they also go off the moon calendar or "your ex will come back during these times " which happens to be Mercury in Reteograde period .  As someone who gets readings alot, its been helpful for me, studying astrology as well - It helps me weed out the psychics who go off of these and use your intuition as far as timing is concerned