Author Topic: WARREN  (Read 1134 times)

Offline Florallover87

WARREN
« on: August 30, 2024, 01:24:34 AM »
Has anyone read with Warren from CP? He is one of topest readers and his feedback is from 4,9 ?

Offline Beans9224

Re: WARREN
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2024, 01:39:18 AM »
He’s pretty generic, he basically just tells you that you have a beautiful soul. No predictions other than my “soulmate” is the one and he will eventually realize that and come around…. he also kept pronouncing my name wrong.

Offline Tjk197901

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2024, 01:04:22 PM »
He’s a joke!! Do NOT wast me your money! He’s awful, and I can promise you before the end of the reading he will say I love you. He’s sooooo weird and a horrible reader. It was one of the very few times I’ve ever requested a refund. It was awful!

Offline PsyGurl

« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2024, 05:15:09 PM »
Tjk:“He’s a joke!! Do NOT wast me your money! He’s awful, and I can promise you before the end of the reading he will say I love you. He’s sooooo weird and a horrible reader. It was one of the very few times I’ve ever requested a refund. It was awful!”

Lol, that sounds so creepy! I’m glad you shared, because I used to try to get in his cue but I finally gave up…sounds like I dodged a bullet!

Offline Need2knownow

« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2024, 03:49:44 AM »
He talks too much trying to run our pocketbook.  You have to cut him off and and he will say he doesn't like having to keep it short but he will.