Author Topic: If you are on a psychic binge, try Etsy, it's much cheaper  (Read 4474 times)

Offline mystic_sparks81

Re: If you are on a psychic binge, try Etsy, it's much cheaper
« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2024, 01:57:07 PM »
Hello dear, I’m sorry for the late reply but I am just checking my messages… it’s fine for not providing information and I hope my reading resonated with you.I will definitely suggest to be patient because I do see something positive happening again ..

I really wish for the best, dear!!! Let me know how it goes❤️😊

We are currently not speaking my POI and I. I will update if anything changes.

Offline serenejoy

• walk by faith, not by sight
« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2024, 02:55:32 PM »
Hello dear, I’m sorry for the late reply but I am just checking my messages… it’s fine for not providing information and I hope my reading resonated with you.I will definitely suggest to be patient because I do see something positive happening again ..

I would encourage you to remove your POI's name from the other post. In the past (and I'm sure now too) it seems like some readers have been on this board.

Offline Lys

« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2024, 03:59:17 PM »
I just a bought a reading with ArtemisTarotSecrets. Just the one question 1 hour Tarot reading. I will update once I hear back.

Here is my reading.

Thank you for trusting my services, and I hope you’re well! This is your reading…

When it comes to POI his feelings for you are undeniably strong, though they are wrapped in a certain complexity that makes them hard to decipher at times. He’s not someone who wears his heart on his sleeve, which is why you might find it difficult to fully understand what’s going on in his mind. However, the depth of his emotions is clear. POI  sees you as someone who brings warmth and stability into his life, which he values greatly.

The connection between you two feels like it’s built on a foundation of mutual respect and admiration. POI likely feels a deep sense of comfort around you, which is something he doesn’t take lightly. His feelings are rooted in a desire for something more meaningful, though he might still be figuring out how to express these emotions. There’s a romantic undercurrent here, one that suggests he sees potential for something long-lasting and significant.

In terms of his intentions, Marc-Andre appears to be moving toward a deeper commitment, even if he’s not quite sure how to get there just yet. He’s likely spending a lot of time reflecting on the relationship, weighing the pros and cons, and considering how it fits into his long-term plans. He’s careful, maybe even a bit cautious, because he doesn’t want to make a mistake or move too quickly. But underneath that careful exterior, there’s a strong desire to explore what the two of you could become together.

You might notice that he’s more attentive to your needs and emotions, perhaps in subtle ways that show he’s thinking about you even when you’re not around. This could be in the form of small gestures, thoughtful comments, or moments where he seems to be testing the waters to see how you respond. These actions, though they may seem minor, are his way of showing that he’s invested in this connection and is considering where it might lead.

POI romantic side, while not overtly displayed, is definitely there. He might not be the type to sweep you off your feet with grand gestures just yet, but his steady, thoughtful approach speaks volumes about his intentions. He’s the kind of person who wants to build something real and lasting, and he’s likely considering how to express this in a way that feels right for both of you.

Moving forward, you can expect POI to continue nurturing this connection, albeit in his own careful and considerate way. He’s likely to become more expressive as he gains confidence in the relationship, gradually opening up and allowing his true feelings to show. There’s a strong sense that, with time and patience, this connection could grow into something deeply fulfilling for both of you.

Overall, POI feelings are real and significant, even if he’s taking his time to fully reveal them. His intentions are leaning toward a meaningful and potentially long-lasting relationship, and there’s definitely a romantic spark that could ignite into something beautiful as you both continue to explore this connection.
I hope that this reading makes sense, my dear since I don’t have background information😊

Let me know if you need anything, anything😊

Sending you love and light❤️

Are you a French Canadian too? lol because of the name. I’m happy to see we have not receive the same reading. She seem good

Offline mystic_sparks81

« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2024, 08:29:36 PM »

I thought I had got them all. Fixed it thanks.
I would encourage you to remove your POI's name from the other post. In the past (and I'm sure now too) it seems like some readers have been on this board.

Offline jackY

« Reply #19 on: September 04, 2024, 10:41:37 PM »
Oh, boo! Her shop is taking a break. I'd like to try her. Can't beat the price :).

Offline bemily

« Reply #20 on: September 10, 2024, 02:41:57 PM »
Hello dear, I%u2019m sorry for the late reply but I am just checking my messages%u2026 it%u2019s fine for not providing information and I hope my reading resonated with you.I will definitely suggest to be patient because I do see something positive happening again ..

I really wish for the best, dear!!! Let me know how it goes%u2764%uFE0F%uD83D%uDE0A

Hi, Mystic! Thanks for posting the full reading, it%u2019s so nice when people provide detailed info.

Just to be clear: are you and your POI not on speaking terms? But she said he%u2019s more attentive to the connection? Do you feel like it%u2019s accurate?

I just got a reading from her because her reviews are great, but I%u2019m worried it%u2019s a bit of a fairytale
« Last Edit: September 10, 2024, 02:49:14 PM by bemily »

Offline mystic_sparks81

« Reply #21 on: September 10, 2024, 05:09:04 PM »
It seemed a bit off ish. Yes we are not on speaking terms at the moment. I will update in a few months if anything changes.

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #22 on: September 11, 2024, 11:53:30 PM »
Be wary of chatgpt resposes

Offline appleeyes75

« Reply #23 on: September 12, 2024, 01:04:07 AM »
This reading is a great example of cold reading why isn't anyone picking up on this? I read it and it could apply it to me lol ok guys smarten up. This seems like nothing but generalized reading on love relationships 🤦‍♀️ This makes ne sad that I can't trust forums feedback my fellow readers seem very gullible sorry

Offline sarahhellcat

« Reply #24 on: September 12, 2024, 01:33:00 AM »
I got the 1 question reading from Artemis and I agree that it was long and well written but kinda vague. Didn’t really answer my question. Just pretty much repeated the situation that I gave her in the notes and turned that into a drawn out story. With her own advice. She included a picture of the cards she pulled but didn’t explain any of them. So was this a psychic reading or a tarot reading? Because my interpretation of the cards is different than the story that she gave me. The reading wasn’t negative, but I wouldn’t say it was positive either. Either this will happen or it won’t. Love and light…

Offline serenejoy

• walk by faith, not by sight
« Reply #25 on: September 12, 2024, 01:57:31 AM »
That’s pretty much how my reading went too. It could apply to anyone, offered some generalized good and bad aspects of my situation. The “prediction” part was just that my situation has hope, but timeframes were unclear and I needed to be patient. Idk. A stranger on the bus could of told me all of that lol

Offline sarahhellcat

« Reply #26 on: September 12, 2024, 02:09:02 AM »
That’s pretty much how my reading went too. It could apply to anyone, offered some generalized good and bad aspects of my situation. The “prediction” part was just that my situation has hope, but timeframes were unclear and I needed to be patient. Idk. A stranger on the bus could of told me all of that lol

Omg, yes! I read it again and was just thinking that a girlfriend could have told me all this. lol! I didn’t get a timeframe though. Just to trust my intuition. And take care of my emotional well being. She made me sound like I’m a hot mess. lol!

Offline jackY

« Reply #27 on: September 12, 2024, 02:57:57 AM »
So, I had the same experience as others have shared insofar as the generic shit. I asked a very specific question and it was answered with vague BS ie "When this finally happens, you'll realize it was worth the wait". Huh??? No, I asked for the season of what I'm asking about. This was my 2nd question with her. Here's what I think-the first question, she might actually put thought into. After that, I do believe she's using AI. I sent my follow up to her and zero response. That's not someone who's ethical or psychic. The cards she shared in a photo were all over the place. Just sayin.

Offline bemily

« Reply #28 on: September 12, 2024, 07:19:41 PM »
Wow, you're so right. I just reread my reading with her and the one Mystic posted - the grammar is impeccable, like she's a professional writer or editor, or a large language model lol. Not a single exclamation point or ellipsis in sight. But her message that Mystic posted and her shop's bio are littered with emojis, exclamation points and ellipses, probably because she writes those herself.

Offline jackY

« Reply #29 on: September 12, 2024, 08:41:18 PM »
I want us to be wrong, but it was really disappointing.

Wow, you're so right. I just reread my reading with her and the one Mystic posted - the grammar is impeccable, like she's a professional writer or editor, or a large language model lol. Not a single exclamation point or ellipsis in sight. But her message that Mystic posted and her shop's bio are littered with emojis, exclamation points and ellipses, probably because she writes those herself.