Author Topic: Miss Ann - bitwine tarot reader  (Read 154368 times)

Offline Florallover87

Re: Miss Ann - bitwine tarot reader
« Reply #360 on: August 27, 2024, 11:12:21 PM »
For me she been I don’t know what say. If accurate or what.
We did 2 Wheel Forecast and evidently many things played out but on the negative way. She would tell say”oh it’s a familiar and you will feel loved” the opposite happened, we had argument and fight, also with my POI oh he will be loving and blah blah and he would go the complete month MIA. I will think twice in doing a reading with her bc now I’m scared.

Offline KarinaR

« Reply #361 on: August 27, 2024, 11:23:44 PM »
i have had the same exact experience. she told me one time in september I get the queen of cups; you will be feeling well and supported. your health will be good and you will be in a good place with your POI. We had broken up and i also had a medical emergency and needed surgery in that particular september. Whenever I have gotten readings with her i think in her regular readings the first things she picks up re past and present are true. Her predictions have always been wrong for me.

Offline Novachild1018

« Reply #362 on: August 28, 2024, 01:12:35 AM »
She was an extreme fairytale with me when I read with her two months ago. I don’t trust her readings. I did hear that her forecast were more accurate but I didn’t get one of those.