Author Topic: The Moon Babe Tarot on IG  (Read 2851 times)

Offline Onyx

The Moon Babe Tarot on IG
« on: September 16, 2023, 06:47:47 PM »
I had read a few months back someone mentioning this reader, but can no longer find the comment.  I had started following this reader on IG when I first saw them mentioned,  but never read with them. Can whoever read with them give an update? Thanks

Offline zinniapom

Re: The Moon Babe Tarot on IG
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2024, 10:20:43 PM »
I have read with her at least three times. Some of her predictions have happened for me, I am still waiting on the big love prediction but its in line with a past prediction that Yona gave me 4 years agp.

Offline Florallover87

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2024, 02:15:24 AM »
I read with her, certain things she mentioned happened one is happening after one year. But the rest has been ambiguous.

Offline zinniapom

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2024, 10:13:22 PM »
I read with her, certain things she mentioned happened one is happening after one year. But the rest has been ambiguous.

Oh wow, the same happened to me this week. She gave me a prediction last year that a friend will be telling me their pregnant an another one was a guy will be taking me on a trip. These two things just happened this week.

Still waiting on other stuff

Offline Onyx

« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2024, 01:56:41 PM »
I finally called and got a reading.  She seems to be good, and thorough.  She got the present right.  Waiting to see how things unfold with my situation. It aligns with what Kisha told me on our last reading. It's not a short term thing, so may be awhile for an update

anything