Author Topic: Why posting here isn’t getting you results  (Read 1358 times)

Offline Mina

Why posting here isn’t getting you results
« on: August 24, 2024, 01:08:29 AM »
It needs to be said

Why posting your reviews here works against you in so many ways… which does make weeding out fake reviews difficult.

But frankly …the spirit world doesn’t work like yelp review.

1. Advisors are not dumb they can figure out names (ugh and some yall have made up a name exactly the same here as it is on bitwine or keen or psychic source a or CP 🤦‍♀️)

2. Some of you are friends with advisors that go running off your mouths to them about and this forum the minute someone speaks ill of them (I’ve had an advisor call me out from this forum)

3. Manifestation- the biggest one! You’re telling and identifying with your sad “story”. Usually that story is the one that validates the identity of being ghosted, or state of victimhood, or why things never work for you. You keep identifying with that story that validates your short comings, and justify those short comings. Also some use your mind to be so critical and writing about your doubt feeds more doubt. Manifestation does allow for suspension of disbelief to …believe … but ppl keep writing about their doubt, and all I see is ppl doubt grow

4. Pettiness… jealousy… evil eye 🧿 … and it’s all for the internet world to criticize and judge even when ppl don’t comment

How to write a review…
Well I dunno I am open to hearing what has worked for you guys.but I can tell you what does work for me is not running here constantly updating like movie review

But I do know you need to wait honestly a good couple of weeks to a month until the prediction has passed before you post in what one consider a thoughtful review, to really be just critical mean review. It’s weird I have seen prediction passed literally a year after in the season. But again the after the attachment has finally dropped.

Detach … remember if you’re just reading for fun, then whatever the outcome should be fun. It shouldn’t make you upset… but the outcome of the reading makes you upset then … honestly consider that as your wake up

Also the ppl who do get a lot of their good predictions practice a huge sense of gratitude, appreciation, amusement. And “demure” of not judging their prediction with their emotions and immediately posting here

Just saying a lot of are getting in your way by keep your critical mind active this drama forum
« Last Edit: August 24, 2024, 01:18:33 AM by Mina »

anything