Author Topic: Anyone read with these psychics?  (Read 1364 times)

Offline Domichan

Anyone read with these psychics?
« on: August 15, 2024, 04:58:42 AM »
Has anyone read with Aurora, Oveta, Drayma, Yoko, Lulu or Ashkii? Not seeing much of anything up here. I try to go mostly with no-tools readers/channelers.

Aurora: she's been pretty consistent in her prediction about me meeting someone new in person by the end of the year. Waiting to hear back about that.

Oveta: fairly spot on about the guy I used to call about. Not so much about questions outside of that. Very nice and easy to talk to.

Yoko: Saw me connected on a soul level with former flame, but that he was being pulled away. Saw someone else coming in this fall.

Drayma: I like her energy. She sees me meeting someone mid-September in person and in a relationship by the end of the year.

Ashkii: a  woman of few words but quite nice. Sees me meeting someone this fall, and reconnecting a friendship with a former flame.

Lulu: Really great upbeat energy and fun to chat with. She saw someone new coming in that I'd meet online and also that the former flame mentioned above would reconnect.

Others who have been written about a bit that I've also read with:

Mattie: at first I thought I paid a lot for a bunch of nonsense. But then I realized her predictions were actually a year off. She mentioned a work related offer by someone named Rose, and the name Mark came up in the same capacity. Turns out, a year later I was offered a new job position by someone in HR named Rose. I work with several Marks. That being said, I'm paying attention to the rest of the things she said and waiting to see if the main prediction I called about comes true (friend zoned by the former flame for a while but then gradually falling into a relationship. I'll date someone in the meantime and he won't like it.)

Caleb: actually correct a few times regarding my POI

Eldon: he seemed lackluster and his predictions didn't come to pass

Seymour: very fairytale, felt he just told me what I wanted to hear

Bunch of others, far too many, most actually correct about the energy surrounding my POI and his mindset.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2024, 07:58:02 AM by Domichan »

Offline mystic_sparks81

Re: Anyone read with these psychics?
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2024, 11:25:56 AM »
I read with Eldon. He was ok. Bot sure yet. Will wait to see if his predictions come to pass.

Offline allbabydoll

Re: Anyone read with these psychics?
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2024, 03:15:45 AM »
Aurora absolutely horrible read, don't know what energy she picked up but she did not read into my energy very well.

anything