Author Topic: Cashew  (Read 1969 times)

Offline Beans9224

Cashew
« on: August 21, 2024, 03:54:50 AM »
Has anyone read with Cashew? I just read with her and she was incredible, I’ve read with all the top rated psychics and she has been the most realistic with her predictions and the information just flows and flows. So many details. I always appreciate when a psychic can flow with no information from me and get so many details right. I’m wondering what others have experienced with her.

Offline Domichan

Re: Cashew
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2024, 08:33:55 AM »
How long did it take for you to be able to get into her queue? She looks to be full up/6 people in the queue currently. I'm hoping to give her a try.

Offline Beans9224

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2024, 01:09:47 PM »
I somehow found an opening, got in, but then it bumped me to 8th in queue (didn’t even know there was an eighth slot). Not sure if this was a glitch

Offline allbabydoll

« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2024, 01:46:37 PM »
I read with her and can agree she’s absolutely one of the realist readers , up there with Mattie . All I gave her was a name and from there she knew exactly why I called her and gather everything I was not even expecting to receive. She was really good and now it’s just for the prediction to play out as she says.

Offline Domichan

« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2024, 01:54:20 AM »
I'm glad to hear she's been so good for everyone! I'm hopeful/optimistic. I was able to get an appointment for 1am tonight  ;D I'm off work at 11:30pm so it's no big thing; not sure where she's located but I figured why not, let's try her out.

Offline Domichan

« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2024, 01:55:40 AM »
Is it best to ask her for a general reading or specific questions?

Offline Beans9224

« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2024, 02:11:17 AM »
Yay! It sounds like she is based in the UK….. I started with specific questions and then she went off on a general reading and she was so spot on I kept adding time.

Offline Domichan

« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2024, 02:37:46 AM »
Yay! It sounds like she is based in the UK….. I started with specific questions and then she went off on a general reading and she was so spot on I kept adding time.

That's awesome! Did she give specific timelines for her predictions?

Offline Beans9224

« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2024, 03:19:18 AM »
She gave me a general idea but nothing specific, I’m always more understanding to this bc my POI is extremely hard to read. She gave me the big picture which I appreciated. You’ll have to to keep me updated on your reading!

Offline Domichan

« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2024, 03:51:28 AM »
Thank, I will! I really hope she resonates with me as well! :)

Offline Kate

« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2024, 08:23:19 AM »
She has appointments - so you can jump in on an appointment.

Yes there is an 8th in the queue - not a glitch - only happens if CS put you there.

She is in S Africa.

Offline Domichan

« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2024, 11:45:40 AM »
I just had my reading with her. Can I just say wow.....! Wow wow wow.

First off, I love her energy! Felt a great connection with her. I had 2 questions: one about a friend I am hoping to reconnect with after a falling out, and what if any romantic connections might be coming in. On both accounts she aligned with what other psychics have said, and with similar timelines. Similar attributes on the incoming romantic connection as well; what he's like, how we'll meet (in person, not online, which is out of the ordinary as I usually have met my romantic interests on dating apps--the other readers said this as well). She had more info than the others and it just kept flowing. She also threw in a few other unrelated bits of info that spirit had for me as well. 

All in all I'm very happy with my reading, it felt real, and I'll just wait on things to unfold and update here.

Offline Littleblueeyes22

« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2024, 01:24:45 PM »
For me she was good at picking up the current like Nedra but the timelines didnt happen which i know they r fluid. One of the people i asked about was supposed to reach out to me within a week and it didnt happen. I did tell her and she was nice about it but i usually wait to read again until somethings said happen but current energies shes like Nedra.

Offline sugarsky

« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2024, 03:19:51 PM »
She has appointments - so you can jump in on an appointment.

Yes there is an 8th in the queue - not a glitch - only happens if CS put you there.

She is in S Africa.

Hey Kate - have you read with her?

anything