Author Topic: Tristan Peters  (Read 1184 times)

Offline Chitowngirl

Tristan Peters
« on: August 18, 2024, 07:52:18 PM »
I haven't used Bitwine for quite some time but I was recently asked about good readers on this site and decided to go back and re-read some readings I had. I'd like to give credit as I felt Tristan was pretty good. I gave him only first names, mine and my POI's. He pulls tarot cards and told me what cards he got. He explained a lot in detail about the cards and described my POI very well at that time. He didn't give me good news either so he won't be a fairytale reader. I didn't really ask for any predictions, just current at that time and he picked up a lot of current. I would read with him again.

Offline bemily

Re: Tristan Peters
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2024, 01:18:26 AM »
I want to second this! Tristan has been really consistently accurate for me. I checked in with him a few times about the last guy I was seeing, and he nailed it - no fairytales. He also predicted that guy coming like three months ahead, said I'd start seeing someone a little younger than me in November and "it won't be some grand romance" lol. All of that was true, despite my best efforts.

I've got one career prediction pending from him right now. He said my remote work request would be approved but it would take a few months. I'll try to update when that resolves!

UPDATE: So, my request was swiftly denied lol. I held out on updating for a little bit because he had mentioned upcoming success in my career and I just got an opportunity to apply for a higher-paying position, so I thought maybe he was seeing that in the earlier reading and went back to ask about it, but he just told me he doesn't think I'll get this new job. The overall read on my career is just really disjointed. Maybe career isn't his thing.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2024, 03:45:06 PM by bemily »

anything