Author Topic: Priya  (Read 1994 times)

Offline allbabydoll

Priya
« on: August 18, 2024, 02:22:05 AM »
Has anyone read with Priya?

Offline Littleblueeyes22

Re: Priya
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2024, 02:54:45 PM »
Yes and nothing she said happened. She even told me I am going to meet my poi that same week on weds and it never happend. And same with career. All her timelines came and went nothing ever happened. I stopped wasting my money on her.

Offline allbabydoll

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2024, 03:59:57 PM »
Oh wow and her queue has been full for a couple of weeks. It’s a lot of new CP I want to try but I can’t trust their testimonials as far as I can throw them.

Offline sonder

« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2024, 08:05:30 PM »
Yeah, she's really kind and does tend to stick to her original predictions, but unfortunately I had more or less of the same experience with her as mentioned above. She was sort of vague with her last one so technically I guess I should be waiting a bit more before writing it off, but I'm not very hopeful lol

Offline Mk6788

« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2024, 06:04:18 AM »
She is ok. I felt she likes to validate that she is connecting with you by asking a lot of questions of your profession or surroundings but diverts from the questions asked. Since every minute is expensive, I like to go straight to the questions and have the psychic elaborate on the questions and build from there. I felt more confused after the reading with Priya. I only read with her twice.

Offline Need2knownow

« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2024, 08:32:18 AM »
She's so slow - my last experience was her picking up things I knew and she based her opinions from there, which never came to fruition.

Offline mliva34

« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2024, 03:00:53 PM »
My experience with her was that she looked me up online 🤣

I caught her too!
After that I confronted her about it and said it's sad that people take advantage of people lying. And she felt bad and would send me notes.

Offline Ivy

« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2024, 01:52:33 AM »
Painfully slow, asked too many questions like it was an interview. No thanks.

Offline Domichan

« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2024, 04:49:25 AM »
My experience with her was that she looked me up online 🤣

I caught her too!
After that I confronted her about it and said it's sad that people take advantage of people lying. And she felt bad and would send me notes.

Oh wow! How did you know she was looking you up online?

Offline Littleblueeyes22

« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2024, 11:56:01 AM »
She’s not honest and just fluff reader! I wouldn’t recommend wasting money on her