Author Topic: Psychic Sphinx  (Read 4205 times)

Offline Mon

Psychic Sphinx
« on: January 10, 2019, 06:26:30 PM »
Has anyone read with her? She’s fairly new but has good reviews.

Offline mayflower

Re: Psychic Sphinx
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2019, 09:55:45 AM »
She is kind, gave me positive but timeline of New year’s day was off and nothing happened so i don’t know long run it will happen or not for the prediction.

Offline princessdelilahxxx

« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2019, 12:08:45 AM »
I really liked my reading with her. I have a few predictions, two are long term and one was short term and didn't happen within the timeline she provided. However... I know that timing can be tricky so I'm just going to go with the flow and see what happens. I think she's worth trying out. She gives detail, which is always good - she really seemed to tune in.

Offline Mon

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2019, 11:33:27 PM »
She gave me a long term and short term prediction as well: the short term one didn’t happen in the timeframe she provided either but we’ll see what happens

Offline Jackienhidang

« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2024, 04:54:26 AM »
Shes pretty good for me! Had a reading with her a month ago and what she said has come true within the timeframe. Said great finance energy/upgrade in june and ive got a job offer starting in june ( at the time of the reading i only started looking for job), asked about a guy and she said he would contact around end of may, and he contacted today which is 2nd june. What she said about the present resonated too.knew my ex was a smoker. I think she does have a gift!

Offline jackY

« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2024, 01:09:44 AM »
Do you know if she has her own site? Thanks!

Shes pretty good for me! Had a reading with her a month ago and what she said has come true within the timeframe. Said great finance energy/upgrade in june and ive got a job offer starting in june ( at the time of the reading i only started looking for job), asked about a guy and she said he would contact around end of may, and he contacted today which is 2nd june. What she said about the present resonated too.knew my ex was a smoker. I think she does have a gift!

Offline appleeyes75

« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2024, 02:22:42 AM »
She is a generic reader. I don't recommend it.

Offline appleeyes75

« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2024, 02:26:18 AM »
I feel like jackiendhindang you're recommending all the bad readers. I looked up your posts.. so fishy. All the ones that you have raving comments of are generic readers. Just went based on what you tell them.

Offline Jackienhidang

« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2024, 12:00:55 AM »
Do you know if she has her own site? Thanks!

i dont know if she has her own website, you can ask her, she seems nice!

Offline Jackienhidang

« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2024, 12:03:15 AM »
I feel like jackiendhindang you're recommending all the bad readers. I looked up your posts.. so fishy. All the ones that you have raving comments of are generic readers. Just went based on what you tell them.
i just share my experiences, there's no benefits for me to do otherwise in this forum. Psychic Phinx is one of the two readers who correctly predicted the outcome of my connection as of right now.

Offline KarinaR

« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2024, 11:59:49 AM »
I read with her in January based on someone raving about her here. She said I would hear from poi in a few days to give him space. I didn’t hear from poi for 6 months. She did pick up on his fears of commitment etc although based on what I see here it seems like most readers tell us these guys are afraid hot and cold etc. so I honestly don’t know anymore. I did re read my transcript and she was ultimately wrong about contact and things improving in a few days.