Author Topic: Do psychics mix up your energy as the 3rd party?  (Read 794 times)

Offline Jackienhidang

Do psychics mix up your energy as the 3rd party?
« on: August 06, 2024, 12:12:53 AM »
hi all,

i have been on a psychic binge with my POI and some of them (maybe 10%) mentioned a woman that either he thinks about or still connected with him, and in one way or another described me?? (baby mama or woman with child, someone in the past, fire sign etc.) so im just wondering if they could pick up myself in his thoughts as this other woman? unless he has the very same type!

Offline Novachild1018

Re: Do psychics mix up your energy as the 3rd party?
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2024, 02:44:09 PM »
Good question! IMO I don’t think it’s common for that to happen but I am sure it’s possible. I feel like readers are more likely to not pick up third parties at all rather than mistake them.

Might be best for you to ask those readers to confirm it’s not you as you share all of those traits they listed. But like you said, he could have the same type

Offline jackY

Re: Do psychics mix up your energy as the 3rd party?
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2024, 02:28:32 AM »
He could have a similar type, but I have experienced readers mixing up energies big time. Did you ask-ummm-you're describing me-are you sure this is someone else? The talented ones can differentiate between who they're speaking with vs picking up on another individual. If they can't clarify it, they're clearly only somewhat okay on picking up on the present.

hi all,

i have been on a psychic binge with my POI and some of them (maybe 10%) mentioned a woman that either he thinks about or still connected with him, and in one way or another described me?? (baby mama or woman with child, someone in the past, fire sign etc.) so im just wondering if they could pick up myself in his thoughts as this other woman? unless he has the very same type!

anything