Author Topic: Saaqi  (Read 24962 times)

Offline peppie

Re: Saaqi
« Reply #45 on: February 20, 2017, 10:35:35 PM »
Actually the complete opposite happened.

Me as well. It's the flourishing of the story that leaves me with a very negative taste in my mouth. Another reader who reminds me of her is Dream Rose. She did the same. It gets really... yucky... when not only is their prediction wrong but they've added such detail and specificity to the story that you feel super duped when you go back to read your notes and see just how wrong they were ... and with all the trimmings.

Offline FaithnTrust

« Reply #46 on: February 22, 2017, 12:27:18 AM »
100% WRONG

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #47 on: February 24, 2017, 08:16:56 PM »
My friend just had another prediction manifest, a significant one, including timing. She says Saaqi is the bomb for her for events. This is in the romance area.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #48 on: February 25, 2017, 03:26:20 AM »
My friend just had another prediction manifest, a significant one, including timing. She says Saaqi is the bomb for her for events. This is in the romance area.

Thats good to hear Because she's very very sweet and ethical. 

Offline peppie

« Reply #49 on: November 22, 2017, 07:20:26 PM »

Thats good to hear Because she's very very sweet and ethical.

she gave me a ton of false milked up predictions. i wouldn't call her ethical. she made me feel REAL good though. she used to have a line of around 10 people at all times. she doesn't have that anymore... when predictions don't pan out it does catch up to you eventually.

Offline flora0250

« Reply #50 on: August 06, 2024, 05:08:33 PM »
Anyone have any updates on this reader? I can’t speak to her predictions yet but my first call with her was quite impressive in terms of what she was able to pick up about the present and things my POI said to me. Sounds like she has had fairy tale outcomes for a number of people so I’m not getting my hopes up but we’ll see. I was pretty impressed with what she had to say about the present. I only told her I made a recent connection and now we weren’t in touch. She said back to me things he thought about me that he had said to me - and what my POI told me as the reason for his actions without me giving any information to her about it. But I know picking up on present doesn’t equal having accurate predictions.

Offline appleeyes75

« Reply #51 on: August 06, 2024, 11:30:51 PM »
Sorry to burst the bubble here but she gave me generic reading and was not correct :/

anything