Author Topic: LOA/Mind reader  (Read 1348 times)

Offline Frideswide

LOA/Mind reader
« on: July 30, 2024, 04:48:47 PM »
So I started getting into LOA and it has somewhat relieved my urge to to consult psychics though I still go on binges time to time. What I noticed is that when I am anxious and have a certain fear that something will happen, the psychic will pick up on it and will predict that. For instance, I was afraid my POI only wants a friendship and nothing more and that is exactly what a few psychics picked up on. Then I have a fear that I won't get married until past child bearing age and a psychic predicted that and it was completely disheartening. So people who say they will go to several psychics at once who give the same prediction, maybe they are just reflecting what is on your mind at the moment and not an actual prediction. I am open minded. It is scary to think some things are just fated however I am really starting to think maybe we are creating our own realities and perhaps this is why the same psychic will give a different prediction an hour later. It is absolutely toxic. You get one bad reading and then you spiral into getting second, third and fourth opinions. Some predictions have made me absolutely depressed. I understand why some religions really condemned the practice.

Offline sai07

Re: LOA/Mind reader
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2024, 05:59:55 PM »
I've had this experience too. I read with a couple and I was thinking about not going on a trip (too expensive) and they just repeated it back to me, they said I would not go on the trip - but then I changed my mind and booked the trip b/c I needed to get away for a bit. So both of them were wrong but my energy in the moment was "nope, not happening." Honestly reading some of the keen reviews where readers get predictions for people makes me feel envious. At the same time, I feel like nothing has worked for me. I am just relying on faith to get me through this as best as possible atm.

anything