Author Topic: Phychic’s Intro Video  (Read 1500 times)

Offline TulipsAndSunflowers

Re: Phychic’s Intro Video
« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2024, 06:14:54 AM »
Is he one of those losers online 24/7 as well because wow! He also seems to have realised he wouldn’t be able to survive on 19.99 a minute and has gone up to like 35 a minute again. Tw@t. Looks like his ego got hurt big time after reading this…

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2024, 12:45:18 PM »
Yup ! He changed his prices a few times since the thread was created. Overall weird just like the rest of Keen.

Offline TulipsAndSunflowers

« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2024, 10:16:35 PM »
He’s lowered his price again … what a joke. I wonder if even his voice is real, maybe he uses AI to change that as well! Very strange person.
Also - his video is BACK! Have a blast guys. While it lasts. And, if he removes it again, message me for the recording of it xoxo

Offline sugarsky

« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2024, 11:35:31 PM »
Serious question: how do you even make an AI video like that? Like where do you go? 🤣 I had a couple of friends send me random videos of their words but a celebrity speaking on my birthday as a joke, but have no idea how they did it

Offline jackY

« Reply #19 on: August 02, 2024, 12:42:06 AM »
AKool DeepFake
Reface DeepFake AI
DeepFake Google Colab

These were popular last year. There are a multitude too long to list in 2024. That shit has been on fire.

Serious question: how do you even make an AI video like that? Like where do you go? 🤣 I had a couple of friends send me random videos of their words but a celebrity speaking on my birthday as a joke, but have no idea how they did it

Offline jackY

« Reply #20 on: August 02, 2024, 12:45:33 AM »
So, "Ron, I use a stock photo" is lurking here... OMG! Why are they so dumb that they give themselves away???

Yup ! He changed his prices a few times since the thread was created. Overall weird just like the rest of Keen.

Offline sugarsky

« Reply #21 on: August 02, 2024, 02:41:00 AM »
AKool DeepFake
Reface DeepFake AI
DeepFake Google Colab

These were popular last year. There are a multitude too long to list in 2024. That shit has been on fire.

LOL thank you!!!

Offline FataleFemme

« Reply #22 on: August 02, 2024, 05:11:36 AM »
No. It's still there. I just went and watched it. Good Gods! Did he even think that through?

Offline Live and love

« Reply #23 on: August 02, 2024, 05:46:05 PM »
Now I’m tempted to spend $20 to tell him I saw his video and it was hilarious.
Wouldn't it be cheaper just to message him?