Author Topic: Correct with timing  (Read 3370 times)

Offline ANF353

Correct with timing
« on: July 30, 2024, 07:50:39 PM »
I’ve binged everywhere looking for someone whose prediction came to pass with correct timeframes so I thought I’d share:

Guidance on call/Mama Di (Keen) - I’m convinced they’re the same person
Therese (PS)
Ophiuchus (PS) - his overall outcome was negative so I guess I will see if that’s true in a couple months
Latashia (psychicworld)- I’ve read with a few on there and thought the whole site was bogus, but she is amazing. I asked her for a date of contact. She told me “this weekend”. I’ve been no contact with this person for 4 months so I thought she was full of it. I heard from the POI that Thursday. She was also correct about two other dates. And her timeframes are more specific than most.

Offline Dawnlegacy

Re: Correct with timing
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2024, 08:43:14 PM »
Therese gave me such fairytale bs , sucks because I had really wanted her to work for me. How long did it take for her prediction to manifest?

Offline ANF353

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2024, 09:06:00 PM »
She said within three weeks and it happened in week 2

Offline mystic_sparks81

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2024, 01:13:22 AM »
I’ve binged everywhere looking for someone whose prediction came to pass with correct timeframes so I thought I’d share:

Guidance on call/Mama Di (Keen) - I’m convinced they’re the same person
Therese (PS)
Ophiuchus (PS) - his overall outcome was negative so I guess I will see if that’s true in a couple months
Latashia (psychicworld)- I’ve read with a few on there and thought the whole site was bogus, but she is amazing. I asked her for a date of contact. She told me “this weekend”. I’ve been no contact with this person for 4 months so I thought she was full of it. I heard from the POI that Thursday. She was also correct about two other dates. And her timeframes are more specific than most.

I read with Latashia last night. She picked up on my POI correctly saying "This workaholic likes you but is intensely focused on goals". She said he will reach out to me prior to August 10. That I definitely have a soul contract I can't see how deep it is but based on the connection i would say he is a soulmate". She said that he likes the way I dress, my bluntness, your personality, your go getter mentality, you are smart as him.

I thought she was not bad. I will wait to see if her prediction passes by August 10.

Has anyone else read with her?

Offline mystic_sparks81

« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2024, 01:17:08 AM »
She also said to me that he always looks at me. He star gazes. That last week at work, when he was staring at me, he was studying me.

Offline TulipsAndSunflowers

« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2024, 01:20:54 AM »
Haven’t read with her, but also have a contact prediction for August 10 lol - between 5-10 but 10 August energy feeling strongest. I’m not going to hold my breath tho . But please update us if it comes to fruition for you :) and good luck!

Offline mystic_sparks81

« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2024, 02:43:20 AM »
Bonnie from Psychic Source has a prediction for me August-end of year. I'm waiting to see if that pans out. I'll ipdate if any of the two predictions pan out.

Offline Florallover87

« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2024, 02:03:44 AM »
Just got approved for the forum! I’ve been a lurker for more than a year since I applied, and now I’ve finally been approved.

I’ve come to realize that many OF psychics have an affinity for predicting timelines, though they aren’t always completely accurate. Below is a list of behaviors or movements I’ve noticed when given a timeframe:

**BITWINE**

• **#annettemarie** - She is my go-to, even though her timeframes can be hit or miss. About 80% of the time, she is accurate. Unfortunately, Annette sometimes mixes energies, and has often given different dates that don’t always play out. My POI is also entertaining himself with other people, and I think she sees his interactions with women but can’t always tell if it’s me or someone else. Additionally, she provides timeframes for contact, but these timeframes don’t always result in actual conversations. Sometimes it’s just a view on stories or maybe a like, but no real interaction. So, if you reach out to her, keep this in mind and try not to feel disappointed.

• **#andrew** - He is amazing but not always right. Many times his dates do play out, and he is usually correct in current situations. If he says there’s no energy related to something, he’s mostly right. However, his dates can also be hit or miss, which I think depends on the mood of your POI.

• **#misstoria** - When she is in tune with her client, she can provide accurate timeframes, though not always. I’ve had some dates play out.

**MYSTICSENSE**

• **#advisorlynda** - Many of her readings have played out as she said, although lately, she’s been a little off. She gave many good timeframes that did play out. The situation wasn’t 100% accurate, but it was described fairly well. What I don’t like is that she takes too long to figure out your reading.

• **#marley** - She is very kind and sweet, and I’ve had many of her dates play out, but not always as she mentions. She always says he will explain why he is on and off, but he never does, and sometimes his behavior just gets worse.

**KEEN**

"For some reason, KEEN isn’t supported in my country, so I’ve gradually been blocked from it—first with my VOP numbers and then with my cards, not really being able to add credit." So, I’ve been reading with Michelle (#angelicdream) by email or phone on her private line.

• **#angelicdream** - I just love her. Even though she gives you empowering words in her readings, she’s really good. I don’t think she gives fairytale readings; they’re always very realistic, and her timeframes are quite accurate. She always makes it clear that timing is tricky, and the numbers she receives aren’t necessarily for the short term. She says she reads in 6-10 month timeframes, so her numbers could fall within that 10-month period. She predicted my ex would reach out on an 8, and he did after 8 months of no contact. One day, she said he would reach out—I don’t remember the date—and he did. The thing is, it’s not always within the timeframe we’d like.

**PSYCHIC SOURCE**

• **#kimberle** - I haven’t read with her in a while, but she also got the timeframes correct.

**CALIFORNIA PSYCHICS**

• **#tara** - Tara has also been my go-to for timeframes—not always correct, but she told me my ex would come back during a water sign period, and he did come back during Pisces season, which was at the end of February.

Offline Florallover87

« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2024, 08:26:00 PM »
Latashia (psychicworld)- Nothing happened and her reading was a fairytale!

anything