Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions > Psychic Readings That Came True

Correct with timing

(1/2) > >>

ANF353:
I’ve binged everywhere looking for someone whose prediction came to pass with correct timeframes so I thought I’d share:

Guidance on call/Mama Di (Keen) - I’m convinced they’re the same person
Therese (PS)
Ophiuchus (PS) - his overall outcome was negative so I guess I will see if that’s true in a couple months
Latashia (psychicworld)- I’ve read with a few on there and thought the whole site was bogus, but she is amazing. I asked her for a date of contact. She told me “this weekend”. I’ve been no contact with this person for 4 months so I thought she was full of it. I heard from the POI that Thursday. She was also correct about two other dates. And her timeframes are more specific than most.

Dawnlegacy:
Therese gave me such fairytale bs , sucks because I had really wanted her to work for me. How long did it take for her prediction to manifest?

ANF353:
She said within three weeks and it happened in week 2

mystic_sparks81:

--- Quote from: ANF353 on July 30, 2024, 07:50:39 PM ---I’ve binged everywhere looking for someone whose prediction came to pass with correct timeframes so I thought I’d share:

Guidance on call/Mama Di (Keen) - I’m convinced they’re the same person
Therese (PS)
Ophiuchus (PS) - his overall outcome was negative so I guess I will see if that’s true in a couple months
Latashia (psychicworld)- I’ve read with a few on there and thought the whole site was bogus, but she is amazing. I asked her for a date of contact. She told me “this weekend”. I’ve been no contact with this person for 4 months so I thought she was full of it. I heard from the POI that Thursday. She was also correct about two other dates. And her timeframes are more specific than most.

I read with Latashia last night. She picked up on my POI correctly saying "This workaholic likes you but is intensely focused on goals". She said he will reach out to me prior to August 10. That I definitely have a soul contract I can't see how deep it is but based on the connection i would say he is a soulmate". She said that he likes the way I dress, my bluntness, your personality, your go getter mentality, you are smart as him.

I thought she was not bad. I will wait to see if her prediction passes by August 10.

Has anyone else read with her?

--- End quote ---

mystic_sparks81:
She also said to me that he always looks at me. He star gazes. That last week at work, when he was staring at me, he was studying me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version